[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Can you elaborate your bow section please? The bow linked there has fire dmg+ignite/crit chance/ele pen/wed crafted, while in your pob you have a different one with double damage craft, and again also mention another way to craft the bow with accuracy and so on. I went with crafting the one mentioned with critical strike but well, bricked it because overwhelm sets your base crit to 8% making the critical strike craft basically useless on the bow I have now. Would appreciate if you can go into detail about which multimod bow is the best to use, besides the already mentioned BiS fossil bow, because thats prolly the hardest one to get.
Would you be able to add a Poe Planner link for the most up to date version of the build as well? I'm thinking of swapping over from 2H Sword slayer to this, but the POB link isn't working for me.

It would be much appreciated!
"
Mithow a écrit :
Can you elaborate your bow section please? The bow linked there has fire dmg+ignite/crit chance/ele pen/wed crafted, while in your pob you have a different one with double damage craft, and again also mention another way to craft the bow with accuracy and so on. I went with crafting the one mentioned with critical strike but well, bricked it because overwhelm sets your base crit to 8% making the critical strike craft basically useless on the bow I have now. Would appreciate if you can go into detail about which multimod bow is the best to use, besides the already mentioned BiS fossil bow, because thats prolly the hardest one to get.

Basically same as described but instead of critical strike chance, you craft 'chance to deal double damage' / 'Critical Strike Multiplier' / 'Accuracy rating'

Only go for accuracy if you really really need it(always better to get in a slot where u cant get damage instead of it).
"
Donoteatme1 a écrit :
Awesome build, as i expect from ele hit and 3.7 slayer.
Use as starter with no regrets :)
Took ele hit as leveling skill and feel good.
Easy level-run to maps content, bought frostferno at 2nd day for 15c and have over 100k dps at the toolbar for solo target.
Now going with tabula + frostferno with quill rain (w/o sockets)
Yesterday bought xoph and have ~*1.3 dps.
I think it's easy t13-14 maps if you have them now(exclude random oneshots).

next step is crafting bow. For me it's hardest part xD

(right click image and open in new tab for better view)
"
SARUofAKITA a écrit :
Would you be able to add a Poe Planner link for the most up to date version of the build as well? I'm thinking of swapping over from 2H Sword slayer to this, but the POB link isn't working for me.

It would be much appreciated!

Try updating your pob, I had multiple people try it and none of them seemed to have any issues opening it.
Hi man, thanks for the guide.

What would I be looking to craft on my bow?

Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (14–16)% Elemental Resistances and (73-80)% increased Fire Damage + (21-23)% chance to Ignite ?

"
dropios a écrit :
Hi man, thanks for the guide.

What would I be looking to craft on my bow?

Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate (14–16)% Elemental Resistances and (73-80)% increased Fire Damage + (21-23)% chance to Ignite ?

I would try to sell this and start over, make sure you dont have a crit chance roll, thats a potential 10% dps loss since we get all our base crit from ascendancy.
"
mseabird a écrit :

I would try to sell this and start over, make sure you dont have a crit chance roll, thats a potential 10% dps loss since we get all our base crit from ascendancy.

Ahh that makes sense, the cold damage is a bit of waste as well right?

EDIT: What about this?
Dernière édition par dropios, le 11 juin 2019 08:03:40
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Donoteatme1 a écrit :
Awesome build, as i expect from ele hit and 3.7 slayer.
Use as starter with no regrets :)
Took ele hit as leveling skill and feel good.
Easy level-run to maps content, bought frostferno at 2nd day for 15c and have over 100k dps at the toolbar for solo target.
Now going with tabula + frostferno with quill rain (w/o sockets)
Yesterday bought xoph and have ~*1.3 dps.
I think it's easy t13-14 maps if you have them now(exclude random oneshots).

next step is crafting bow. For me it's hardest part xD

(right click image and open in new tab for better view)

Thx man, i read this erlier, and know how to craft :)
I just want to say that it's really morally hard to craft for me xD
"
Donoteatme1 a écrit :
Thx man, i read this erlier, and know how to craft :)
I just want to say that it's really morally hard to craft for me xD

You can contact me ingame, i can help.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires