[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
ShallowNow a écrit :

what items do you recommend to use temporarily until you get Xoph Bloond and FrostFerno, I want to start the legion league with this build, and in the beginning it is difficult to get these items

I would start out with regular bow and do a gemswap, gmp for slower proj or mirage archer. Get some levels(through essence) and attack speed on a regular shortbow (porcupine div card).

Potentially you could pick up avatart of fire on the tree and get the life nodes and jewel slots along the way.

You wont be dealing 10m dps, but it should work just fine.
how do you generate frenzy charges (with the slayer pob using kaoms heart)?
ign: ggtyfutoo
Dernière édition par jojo777, le 6 juin 2019 08:28:42
What skill should i use for lvling?
Dernière édition par JinszkieletoczikiN, le 6 juin 2019 10:31:40
"
jojo777 a écrit :
how do you generate frenzy charges (with the slayer pob using kaoms heart)?

On kill from tree node and blood rage and/or you can use the new quiver called 'Maloney's Mechanism' with frenzy and power charge on crit socketed to generate both frenzy and power charges reliably.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 7 juin 2019 03:03:36
"
JinszkieletoczikiN a écrit :
What skill should i use for lvling?

Whatever melee skill u want, they are all busted for leveling now given that they added the flat phys to all physical attack skills.
Can you maybe update lvling tree for duelist?
"
JinszkieletoczikiN a écrit :
Can you maybe update lvling tree for duelist?

I will not, as I don't recommend this for leveling. You can try but its going to feel really weak. It would be faster to level as melee, farm regrets, and then respec.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 7 juin 2019 06:36:26
The Combat Focus jewels in the pastebin POB seem to be kinda wrong / inactive?
I mean if you swap them both you can activate the str/dex threshold but how do you wanna get the no Cold (Str+Int) on that skill-tree? Or am I getting them wrong and only a total of 40 combined value from either of the both stats are enough?
Dernière édition par csfue91, le 7 juin 2019 09:21:41
"
csfue91 a écrit :
The Combat Focus jewels in the pastebin POB seem to be kinda wrong / inactive?
I mean if you swap them both you can activate the str/dex threshold but how do you wanna get the no Cold (Str+Int) on that skill-tree? Or am I getting them wrong and only a total of 40 combined value from either of the both stats are enough?

Nope they are working, both active with a combined value of the two required attributes in radius(they dont have to be allocated).
Where do the combat focus jewels go in the passive tree?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires