[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

HI =)

Build works like a Charm and your Answers helped me a lot.
Got my Hands on a max roll legacy lions roar like mentiioned in your Guide as possible Upgrade.
try to get taste of hate in legacy max roll in the next weeks /months.

Personal i struggle a lot with the flask on Slot 2 Blood of the Karui.
Is there another good Flask that could take the Spot?
Is there another damagefocused Flask i could take instead of Blood of the Karui?

Struggle a bit with the effect ><
"
GarenSpin2Win a écrit :
Personal i struggle a lot with the flask on Slot 2 Blood of the Karui.
Is there another good Flask that could take the Spot?
Is there another damagefocused Flask i could take instead of Blood of the Karui?

Struggle a bit with the effect ><

Hi. Problem with Blood of the Karui is it doesn't provide instant recovery. But it recovers really fast and full life at the end of flask(2.5 seconds), really useful when have around 7k health so I would keep it. Divine Flask is there for some insta-recovery and fast recovery afterwards. You might try changing Divine Flask with Forbidden Taste. Then you can use Karui for healing normally and Forbidden Taste as a panic button. Hope it helps:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 24 oct. 2019 05:47:19
Hi. Nice build love sunder and gladiator mechanics (bleed explosions weee hehe). Just a question. Im playing HC after a long time without playing so Ive being careful as possible to not rip. What is a good offhand to use when lvling? Im lvl 41 atm and using a shield cause the dps is already ultra high thx to some good lvling itens I had on stash. Its worth to swicth to dual wield now and if so what should I look for offhands (I see that they nerfed stat sticks so Im not sure what to use)

Thx a lot!
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :
Hi. Nice build love sunder and gladiator mechanics (bleed explosions weee hehe). Just a question. Im playing HC after a long time without playing so Ive being careful as possible to not rip. What is a good offhand to use when lvling? Im lvl 41 atm and using a shield cause the dps is already ultra high thx to some good lvling itens I had on stash. Its worth to swicth to dual wield now and if so what should I look for offhands (I see that they nerfed stat sticks so Im not sure what to use)

Thx a lot!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I'm using another rare when levelling with some different mods than 1st one. But since you're playing hc, I think Relentless Fury looks like a good option there. Has leech on it, and grants onslaught. You'll get onslaught from tree 6 levels later tho. And dps is kinda low, but since you said it's ultra high already, it'll still be good. Stat sticks nerf sadly prevented many options that were available before.

Right now build is a little bit too offensive for HC I think. Defense needs to be pushed up at the cost of some DPS to make it more suitable for HC. Life replacement needs to be better too. Life on hit can be added on top of leech or nodes like Hematophagy or Gladiator's Perseverance can be added for better leech. Soul of Steel is also a nice node to take on the tree for defense. I'd also try to get life to 7.5Kish to prevent accidental oneshots by giving up on Splitting Strikes and getting more life nodes instead of it. Hope it helps!
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 20 nov. 2019 10:52:13
Nice! Ty for the response :D. Yeah I was thinking yesterday about this (leech and a bit more defense). Normally I rip on the most stupid things like when I stopped playing 2 years ago (totem with detonate dead on a boss... lvl 98) and I suck on mechanical fights too, learn to play issue lol. Game seems a bit easier than it was so all good so far. I saw they nerfed the lab traps too (thx god I hate that place).

Another question about impale. Im reading about it and it seems to be a rly powerfull modifier. Is it worth to get the other nodes instead of some damage nodes?

Lets see how far I can go with this hehehe, again ty for the guide and help!
Dernière édition par IHellBoundI, le 10 nov. 2019 07:50:31
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :
Nice! Ty for the response :D. Yeah I was thinking yesterday about this (leech and a bit more defense). Normally I rip on the most stupid things like when I stopped playing 2 years ago (totem with detonate dead on a boss... lvl 98) and I suck on mechanical fights too, learn to play issue lol. Game seems a bit easier than it was so all good so far. I saw they nerfed the lab traps too (thx god I hate that place).

Another question about impale. Im reading about it and it seems to be a rly powerfull modifier. Is it worth to get the other nodes instead of some damage nodes?

There's only Swift Skewering left as impale node on the tree and that's not close enough to our tree. I'll try to mess with the tree a little more to see if I can make it possible. In that case it will replace Splitting Strikes. Or it can also replace Aspect of The Panther anointment on amulet. More impale will always be good in this build because boss killing can still be improved further. And impale is a good way to do it without sacrificing clear speed.

Going pretty good so far, keep us posted!
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 13 nov. 2019 13:53:37
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :

There's only Swift Skewering left as impale node on the tree and that's not close enough to our tree. I'll try to mess with the tree a little more to see if I can make it possible. In that case it will replace Splitting Strikes. Or it can also replace Aspect of The Panther anointment on amulet. More impale will always be good in this build because boss killing can still be improved further. And impale is a good way to do it without sacrificing clear speed.

Going pretty good so far, keep us posted!

TY! So far the dps is rly good, Im playing on hc so not sure if I can do ubber lab. Last time I did I remember Izaro one shot even with 5k hp lol so I always did when I was past lvl 80-85. If u can and want take a look on my char IBoundI, its a bit hard to improve/buy stuff on hc so most of the stuff I had on stash. Im 4700 hp atm and 123k dps buffed tooltip is this enought to do the ubber lab safely? And if I want to add more defenses its better to add more block or keep pushing hp to 6k+? Thx again :D
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :
TY! So far the dps is rly good, Im playing on hc so not sure if I can do ubber lab. Last time I did I remember Izaro one shot even with 5k hp lol so I always did when I was past lvl 80-85. If u can and want take a look on my char IBoundI, its a bit hard to improve/buy stuff on hc so most of the stuff I had on stash. Im 4700 hp atm and 123k dps buffed tooltip is this enought to do the ubber lab safely? And if I want to add more defenses its better to add more block or keep pushing hp to 6k+? Thx again :D

Uber lab depends on Izaro's buffs mostly for first time. You can check poelab.com about daily uberlab notes. Good lab info there. What I remember is you don't want elemental damage on Izaro. Also I have to note that vaal souls reset at each Izaro fight, so it's all Sunder.

Thinking that you're playing hardcore, I'd wait for 5500 life and an unbuffed Izaro. Just to be safe. I just do uber lab when I get to 4500+ life without checking boss buffs or anything, haven't died to Izaro yet. Haven't checked my dps as well, it was all good when my health was 4500. Other than that, lab is cake. Just some traps/mazes and we have fast leap so those are np. If get stuck, just leap to a safe place, Rhyslatha will fill up. As well if you can find, you can buy a Bloodgrip(coral) amulet just for lab since it's cheap(and you have overcapped resists so change will be np). Also I'd change first life flask with a bubbling divine flask(only for lab). 2nd being instant is good for lab traps, but you might want another fast recovery flask so bubbling will be good there.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 14 nov. 2019 15:58:51
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :

I messed with the tree a bit, but couldn't find a way to get Swift Skewering without important sacrifices, so I switched amulet anointment with Swift Skewering instead. Almost no DPS loss, %15 more Impale chance(now %57 in total).
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
IHellBoundI a écrit :

I messed with the tree a bit, but couldn't find a way to get Swift Skewering without important sacrifices, so I switched amulet anointment with Swift Skewering instead. Almost no DPS loss, %15 more Impale chance(now %57 in total).

Nice! Im doing well. lvl 84 so far. Ubber lab was easy only problem was some traps cause I suck at it and almost died, near death my heart stopped for a momment (1% hp or less, literally the hp globe was empty for a second lol) hahahah but still managed to finish it. Lets see if I can reach guardians, shaper and lvl 100 before dieying lol. Im levelling another char too in case this one die :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires