[3.11] SUNDERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + Labber + Super EZ + Endgame) (Gladiator)

Anyone need a multi-crafted axe? I respected my character and no longer need this.
Dernière édition par xiaopaix12, le 19 juin 2019 07:25:28
"
xiaopaix12 a écrit :

Anyone need a multi-crafted axe? I respected my character and no longer need this.

Sad to see you go. Wish you asked the problems you experienced running the build here, then I may have found a solution..
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 21 juin 2019 20:53:21
I made some more improvements to the build. Now build is better defensively, having slightly more dps compared to last update. Just check "Improvements I made in 3.7" part right at the beginning. Also edited the whole Levelling and Running The Build parts. They have much more info now and will help you much better while setting-up/managing the build.

As well many thanks for your supportive ingame messages / friend requests, also the questions. I tried to reply them as much as I can(sorry if I missed any) and as promised before, I'll keep on trying to improve the build for us SUNDERMEN! Build will stand here up-to-date as long as I breathe and as long as GGG doesn't ruin this build with a patch. But there is just one thing I ask of you. Of course you can ask anything to me in game, but it's better if you ask your questions here on this thread instead, so more people will have the benefits of that answer. And that will help me to avoid same questions being asked multiple times as well:)
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 21 juin 2019 21:02:52
I’m a newer player and this build is major fun. Playing on PS4, the flasks and jumping around is not ideal but works. Seeing soul taker is being price fixed at 2ex, it’s sorta like ssf. Had survivability one shot issues that were fixed with arctic armor and belly of the beast. Currently yellow maps. The helm is hovering around 5ex so that’s not going to happen for me. I have 4 life flasks and a lions roar. Thanks for the updates. Just changed out maim for fortify. Would like to at least do a 5 link red belly of the beast but ran out of currency. Still having no problems and enjoying it.
"
Thriftingbro a écrit :
I’m a newer player and this build is major fun. Playing on PS4, the flasks and jumping around is not ideal but works. Seeing soul taker is being price fixed at 2ex, it’s sorta like ssf. Had survivability one shot issues that were fixed with arctic armor and belly of the beast. Currently yellow maps. The helm is hovering around 5ex so that’s not going to happen for me. I have 4 life flasks and a lions roar. Thanks for the updates. Just changed out maim for fortify. Would like to at least do a 5 link red belly of the beast but ran out of currency. Still having no problems and enjoying it.

Hi. Glad that you liked and enjoy the build. To be honest, I have no idea how things work on PS4. But nice to hear that this build can work on consoles too. Maybe you want to share how you play the build on PS4 here, so other console players can benefit from it?

Also sad to see prices being that high on console realm.. A devoto starts from 70c and a Soul Taker starts from around 20c on PC realm right now in league, so I assume things are settling kinda slower on console realms.

For now assuming you don't have a Soul Taker yet, I suggest you to pick herald of ash and hatred(if you already have Arena Challenger Ascendancy swap Herald of Ash with Blood and Sand) Buy a Peregrine helm if you can, if not spec for Spirit Void on passive tree. Either of these will grant us the mana leech we need and this will work fine until we get a Soul Taker. So from that point until you are able to buy a Soul Taker, build should work fine having 2 buffs activated like that. Just 1st unique you need to get is Soul Taker, everything will smooth out much faster afterwards..
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 1 mars 2020 13:45:34
Love the build!

Respec my Cyclone slayer to this as my Uber Lab runner. Using the basic stuff and it does a great job.

Thanks for the build.
Is the POB pastebin out of date with 3.8 changes?
"
ExiledMemphis a écrit :
Is the POB pastebin out of date with 3.8 changes?

Updated.
thanks you for guide, im newbie and i will play it.
Nice build. Very fun to play. Nice Clear speed.
But I have problem with guardians and shaper.

My gear:

and here some my "noobish" random playthrough
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmuGRHr8t5g
Dernière édition par _MaTi_, le 14 sept. 2019 17:32:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires