3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Hey wanted to thank you for the build. Was hopping around on some different builds and decided a tanky spell caster would be fun. I'm level 71 and really enjoying it so far. I do have a question though. What is the Vaal Detonate Dead for? Is it just good for Bosses that have mobs for that extra damage or is it useful during mapping? I was thinking about dropping it and using fortify in it's place paired with leap slam in my gloves (faster casting). Just wanted to hear your opinion on it.
"
Hey wanted to thank you for the build. Was hopping around on some different builds and decided a tanky spell caster would be fun. I'm level 71 and really enjoying it so far. I do have a question though. What is the Vaal Detonate Dead for? Is it just good for Bosses that have mobs for that extra damage or is it useful during mapping? I was thinking about dropping it and using fortify in it's place paired with leap slam in my gloves (faster casting). Just wanted to hear your opinion on it.

Hi there,
it's useful when you have lots of monsters on the screen and some corpses already on the floor. You activate it and it gets the chain reaction so you can quickly clear something like Beasts, Betrayal, Strongboxes and some rare Legions but it's not necessary. Use whatever you like.
Thanks for the build! It did help that melee league made a lot of items real cheap to get. Beat UE for first time and made it to 36 challenges for first time as well.

Had a lot of fun being able to self craft a lot of items like staff / rings / belt / helm.
Dernière édition par OzWindham, le 26 juil. 2019 19:41:35
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"

Hi there,
it's useful when you have lots of monsters on the screen and some corpses already on the floor. You activate it and it gets the chain reaction so you can quickly clear something like Beasts, Betrayal, Strongboxes and some rare Legions but it's not necessary. Use whatever you like.

Ok, thanks for the info. Also I'm a bit new to actually crafting gear. When alt spamming the staff am I trying to get the "+2 Fire Gems" by itself, and then regal it? Every time I hit it it's always paired with a terrible suffix. Am I just supposed to spam until it appears by itself?
"
OzWindham a écrit :
Thanks for the build! It did help that melee league made a lot of items real cheap to get. Beat UE for first time and made it to 36 challenges for first time as well.

Had a lot of fun being able to self craft a lot of items like staff / rings / belt / helm.

Ty for the feedback! I'm glad you had a nice time with the build! :D
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 27 juil. 2019 05:23:49
"

Ok, thanks for the info. Also I'm a bit new to actually crafting gear. When alt spamming the staff am I trying to get the "+2 Fire Gems" by itself, and then regal it? Every time I hit it it's always paired with a terrible suffix. Am I just supposed to spam until it appears by itself?

Well you can try to double annul to get left only with +2 fire gems.
Hey guys, i have a question. If i have +2 ench, should i still realease after 8? Animation with "crown" plays before 10, still at 8 stages, its a little bit confusing. Thanks.
Dernière édition par Witcheer, le 28 juil. 2019 10:20:24
Thanks man I looking for fire skill

And tanky one

In the PoB it has your links with shield charge but in the guide it says use a staff. Im in solo self found HC so prob not getting the "Multiple mods" recipe at least for a while.

What alternatives would you go for and what are you using as your other links? Cwdt? Leap Slam? etc....
Or am I missing the gem links because I dont see them anywhere. :( Im also a PoB noob so that could be why.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires