[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

"
ais29d a écrit :
Can you do a ground slam pure phys version of this build?

I played with path of building a little bit to test this. If by pure physical you mean with brutality support and with impale and/or bleeding, then it is pretty bad actually. The Nebulochs give a combined 80% physical as extra fire which you will be losing out on. The easy answer is to switch to different weapons, but then you lose a large majority of what makes this build so tanky in the first place as well as losing all the flat global physical damage from the endurance charges, meaning you will have to grab a lot more damage nodes out of the tree, making you even less tanky. In PoB, by changing Xoph's Blood to a rare, keeping the Nebulochs, and changing out Dying Sun flask for a Lion's Roar Flask as well as significant skill tree changes, I was only able to get about 275k Shaper dps with Ground Slam with about 15k bleed dps. However, from what I understand, PoB does not calculate impale correctly so it may actually be double that. In other words, it does not do pure physical well without pretty severe changes.
80% increased physical damage
80% increased melee physical damage
80% increased minion damage (right next to spiritual aid)
10% increased damage per endurance charge
10% increased damage per frenzy charge
10% increased max life
30% increased max mana
80% increased crit strike chance

these are some of the timeless jewel stats i got in the gem slot near spiritual aid

do you think this would be a good fit for this build?
"
adddemon a écrit :
80% increased physical damage
80% increased minion damage (right next to spiritual aid)
10% increased damage per frenzy charge
10% increased max life
30% increased max mana
80% increased crit strike chance

these are some of the timeless jewel stats i got in the gem slot near spiritual aid

do you think this would be a good fit for this build?

The damage per endurance charge and max life would be good, but we do not benefit from the melee physical damage with the molten strike projectiles. It would be amazing if you did a tectonic slam variation though.
How do you maintain mana without thiefs torment?
"
Omnibenevolent a écrit :
How do you maintain mana without thiefs torment?

Mana leech is fine from the hybrid mana/life leech node on the tree. It is harder during low levels before your dps is high tho. You could also use a mana on hit jewel.
It doesn't fit our build very well since we don't use energy shield, and I'm not sure what happens when ES hits full, but Soul Tether unique belt also has the "Life Leech doesn't stop at full life" effect that the gloves provide.
Dernière édition par tecito9000, le 21 juin 2019 12:59:47
"
tecito9000 a écrit :
It doesn't fit our build very well since we don't use energy shield, and I'm not sure what happens when ES hits full, but Soul Tether unique belt also has the "Life Leech doesn't stop at full life" effect that the gloves provide.

I was looking at that recently, but given how stat/resist starved we are on the gear, plus losing the abyss jewel, I didn't think it was worth it. But if you find that you like it, let me know.
Can anyone help me, how I can get a bit more damage? I have a slightly different tree, not completely followed the suggested one.

The build is doing really well with quite all content, Shaper and Red Elder no problem, I tank everything but the beam. But for Uber Elder and fast clearing Legion (or keeping the Shaper in Red Elder alive) I'm missing damage (at least it feels like I do). Very problematic is Atziri / Uber Atziri, she one-shots me.

I would be thankful for gear improvement/jewel/links... suggestions.
Be careful not to hit atziri's mirror copy (when she splits into 4) as she has reflect and that's probably what's killing you. You only need to kill one of the 4 copies.
I was also going to mention that it was probably reflect damage which is much worse if you are getting the flammability reflected to you as well. Be sure not to use curses on the Atziri fight.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires