[3.9] Endurance Charge Jugg

So I'm looking for a build that will work well for clearing lab while still being fun for other content. Your initial inspiration seems to deride jugg builds that farmed lab due to their deficiencies. But would this still be able to do uber lab without problems?
"
chodenode a écrit :
So I'm looking for a build that will work well for clearing lab while still being fun for other content. Your initial inspiration seems to deride jugg builds that farmed lab due to their deficiencies. But would this still be able to do uber lab without problems?

Yeah, Uber lab is fairly easy compared to red maps, etc. The only problem is it is not very fast for chain clearing labs unless you are packing a lot of attack speed. When you're charges are up, you can basically AFK in traps.
Endurance charge Jugg is like...a Intelligence Witch. Kind of a given.
So with 3.9 molten strike got a minor buff, but point blank got nerfed bad for us. Not sure how much we lost total, maybe it evens out.
Dernière édition par merlinbolt, le 8 janv. 2020 08:35:10
"
merlinbolt a écrit :
So with 3.9 molten strike got a minor buff, but point blank got nerfed bad for us. Not sure how much we lost total, maybe it evens out.

From what I've been reading, I think the point blank nerf is probably more important.
Did a similiar build following another guide, but can not get help there.

What is wrong with my character "Schildwall"?
There is literally no damage going and I am dying sooner as expected. Pretty tired at the moment so I maybe can not think straight but there has to be one or two major mistakes in the skill tree or equipment.

Would be glad if somebody could help me
Dernière édition par Verfall777, le 21 janv. 2020 09:33:46
Hi Everyone!

I wanted a build which is kinda "failsafe" for me, and found this one, and to be honest, I love playing it. It's durable, I had only a few deaths while I'm using it (they happened when my focus was somewhere else during a red map). :)

But unfortunately I'm struggling boost up my single target dps: I have the suggested items, a few of my skills still needs to be increased to 20, but my magma ball dps is a merely 66k. Could you please help me what am I doing wrong?

It's also funny when I modified your POB setup (tree) to match mine then imported my skills and items, my dps was suddenly increased to 340k... But the ingame feelig is the problem: with awakening lvl2 on T12 maps I hardly can do Alva missions as I need 8-10s just to kill the one boss in the incursion.

Character name: Tfradd

Thanks,
Tfradd
Dernière édition par lobonc, le 10 févr. 2020 08:29:09
Hi!

This looks like a nice build to try, thanks for all your work writing this out!
I had a Marauder just started out, but I had gone in wrong directions.. Luckily I had some Orb of Regret around :)

Thank you!
Oohh.. Look at that!
"
lobonc a écrit :
Hi Everyone!

I wanted a build which is kinda "failsafe" for me, and found this one, and to be honest, I love playing it. It's durable, I had only a few deaths while I'm using it (they happened when my focus was somewhere else during a red map). :)

But unfortunately I'm struggling boost up my single target dps: I have the suggested items, a few of my skills still needs to be increased to 20, but my magma ball dps is a merely 66k. Could you please help me what am I doing wrong?

It's also funny when I modified your POB setup (tree) to match mine then imported my skills and items, my dps was suddenly increased to 340k... But the ingame feelig is the problem: with awakening lvl2 on T12 maps I hardly can do Alva missions as I need 8-10s just to kill the one boss in the incursion.

Thanks,
Tfradd

Molten strike has been nerfed twice in the last 2-3 leagues. First with the ancestral call nerf, then the point blank nerf. I have not played this in 2 leagues, but I imagine it affects the damage quite a bit. It still should have decent clear, but the single target will like suffer. Make sure you are getting as much fire, physical flat or % damage you can on the jewels. Make sure you are using flasks. If the single target boss has adds, you might want to still use ancestral call to try to get some overlapping orbs. Build as much attack speed as possible. Make sure you have 10 endurance charges with the boot corruption and well rolled nebulochs. Other than that, I think nowadays the alternative tree and gem link I provided for techtonic slam is probably much more damage now. Look in the PoB at the bottom of the skill tree for alternative pathing. Hope this helps.
"
lobonc a écrit :
Hi Everyone!

Thanks,
Tfradd

Molten strike has been nerfed twice in the last 2-3 leagues. First with the ancestral call nerf, then the point blank nerf. I have not played this in 2 leagues, but I imagine it affects the damage quite a bit. It still should have decent clear, but the single target will like suffer. Make sure you are getting as much fire, physical flat or % damage you can on the jewels. Make sure you are using flasks. If the single target boss has adds, you might want to still use ancestral call to try to get some overlapping orbs. Build as much attack speed as possible. Make sure you have 10 endurance charges with the boot corruption and well rolled nebulochs. Other than that, I think nowadays the alternative tree and gem link I provided for techtonic slam is probably much more damage now. Look in the PoB at the bottom of the skill tree for alternative pathing. Hope this helps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires