[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
SauceyKay a écrit :
hey sean, how do you generate enough mana to support yourself? I don't have any mana leech nodes.. should I be taking any of those? I'm always super thirsty for mana when barraging

There;s a mana leech node down in the bottom right, just above arrow dancing called "Mana Leech" will do the job till you sort out lioneye's fall and the claw nodes
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
seandigs a écrit :
@ the last two posts check my post from the last page, had my notes from progressing from getting dumpstered by t10\11 metamorphs to only really having a hard time with t16 stuff (and shaper\elder guardians with tough mods).

If you're struggling with life regen though, means you're not using frostbomb

unless im misunderstanding the mechanics, I don't think gloomfang is going to particularly increase your single target DPS (atleast for metamorphs where they jump right on top of you and it's hard to hit em with the end of the chain, and elderslayer guardians as they don't typically have a lot of adds). I've dropped it from my build for a cheap life+WED amulet and I don't notice much difference either way. My clear without it is still fine, most trash mobs\rares die within 2 shots anyway so dont feel like missing much

"
Urganot a écrit :
Could I get some help with my character?

My clearspeed is fine. Not amazing but pretty good.
My problem is survivability and bosses. Almost everything one shots me if it hits me. I know I should get more life, but Im not sure from where.
The other problem is boss damage. Even with ice shot single target setup, bosses and especially metamorphs take half an hour to kill. If the metamorph hase any life regen at all, I cant kill it.

My Gear:

+Lioneye's Fall

The only obvious thing to improve is my body armour. But then im missing a 6-link.

If you want to check my passives, my active character is Urgice

Thanks for your help

specifically for you, get a 6l corrupt rare body armor with life on it for like 15 c. You have 3 quicksilver flasks and you're still using a mana flask. You can get probably +50% dps from spending 3c (atziri's promise, diamond flask, silver flask). Swap your lesser multiple projectiles for hypothermia. Swap your icebite for added cold damage (atleast until you get more frenzy charges)

"
singO_0 a écrit :

I am having the same problem. Good clear speed but poor damage on bosses and easily one shot by boss.
I have my character in my profile. Thank you!

spend 1c to get an atziri's promise. Your damage skill is on a 4link but you have a 5link chest. Swap your damage setup to your chest. Or save up 15c and get a corrupt rare 6l chest and you'll get a huge damage increase.

Thx for your advise. My 5L chest is not in the right colour for my support gems so i didn't put my damage setup on it. I am going to buy a 6L chest to replace the one I am using atm. It seems that you guys are suggesting scourge arrow for the single target and ice shot for the clearing. Am I right? If I get the 6L chest which setup is better to go into 6L? And what is the best 6L for it. Sorry to have too many question. Thank you!!
"
singO_0 a écrit :
"
seandigs a écrit :
@ the last two posts check my post from the last page, had my notes from progressing from getting dumpstered by t10\11 metamorphs to only really having a hard time with t16 stuff (and shaper\elder guardians with tough mods).

If you're struggling with life regen though, means you're not using frostbomb

unless im misunderstanding the mechanics, I don't think gloomfang is going to particularly increase your single target DPS (atleast for metamorphs where they jump right on top of you and it's hard to hit em with the end of the chain, and elderslayer guardians as they don't typically have a lot of adds). I've dropped it from my build for a cheap life+WED amulet and I don't notice much difference either way. My clear without it is still fine, most trash mobs\rares die within 2 shots anyway so dont feel like missing much

"
Urganot a écrit :
Could I get some help with my character?

My clearspeed is fine. Not amazing but pretty good.
My problem is survivability and bosses. Almost everything one shots me if it hits me. I know I should get more life, but Im not sure from where.
The other problem is boss damage. Even with ice shot single target setup, bosses and especially metamorphs take half an hour to kill. If the metamorph hase any life regen at all, I cant kill it.

My Gear:

+Lioneye's Fall

The only obvious thing to improve is my body armour. But then im missing a 6-link.

If you want to check my passives, my active character is Urgice

Thanks for your help

specifically for you, get a 6l corrupt rare body armor with life on it for like 15 c. You have 3 quicksilver flasks and you're still using a mana flask. You can get probably +50% dps from spending 3c (atziri's promise, diamond flask, silver flask). Swap your lesser multiple projectiles for hypothermia. Swap your icebite for added cold damage (atleast until you get more frenzy charges)

"
singO_0 a écrit :

I am having the same problem. Good clear speed but poor damage on bosses and easily one shot by boss.
I have my character in my profile. Thank you!

spend 1c to get an atziri's promise. Your damage skill is on a 4link but you have a 5link chest. Swap your damage setup to your chest. Or save up 15c and get a corrupt rare 6l chest and you'll get a huge damage increase.

Thx for your advise. My 5L chest is not in the right colour for my support gems so i didn't put my damage setup on it. I am going to buy a 6L chest to replace the one I am using atm. It seems that you guys are suggesting scourge arrow for the single target and ice shot for the clearing. Am I right? If I get the 6L chest which setup is better to go into 6L? And what is the best 6L for it. Sorry to have too many question. Thank you!!

I haven't moved to scourge arrow yet, though PoB numbers show I'd get like 50% dps increase. I just swap the chain support for barrage support when im fighting metamorphs or bosses (t14 and under map bosses I just keep chain cause I don't need the damage, depending on your gear level you may or may not need a swap for it to feel ok). I think typically you'd want your single target to be 6l if you had to pick but again you may feel differently based on where you're at with your gear right now.

People tend to forget a good flask is like +15% or higher damage. Going from a 5link to a 6link is 25-35% damage. But atziri's promise is 1c and a 6l is like 15c+, so its always worth it to have some dps flasks first cause theyre so fricking cheap for what you get out of it.
Would appreciate some feedback on my build: https://pastebin.com/TAzJZLng

Have I seriously missed something? I'm having big issues with higher level Metamorphs. Lacking a large amount of dps and survivability is non-existent depending on RnG. Using Chin Sol + PB + 6 link single target ice shot for boss dmg but still lacking big in boss damage.

I know there are improvements to be done with flasks/getting uber lab done, but even with a few of those 5-10% dmg improvements I'm still far off having as good dmg as I should have using such a squishy build. Ideas?

ign: GooseOffender
Hello, I like this build.

I can clean everything (doing t9 map) easily but I get oneshot by metamorph boss, (t6 - t9 metamorph boss), do you have any tips or should I stop metamorph boss until I get Hyrri's ire zoadiac leather ?

(I have the lioneye gem)
I replace the portal gem for a Precision gem for the buff it grant.

here is my build:

Someone can explain me why do we use scourge arrow ? and when to use it ?
Can I take a hyrri's ire with 5 link (so which gem can I delete from the build) or it must be a 6 link ?
My stuff:

Spoiler

Hey, can someone help me out :) I don't know what to do to damage to Bosses/Metamorphs... i can see me dying not dodging np
but damage feels poor even when i equip Chin Sol and use Frost Bomb with Assasin's Mark on the Metamorph
Dernière édition par TheiNyx, le 21 déc. 2019 09:31:02
Another question regarding gloomfang..

It's up to 20% extra chaos per chain. If you have +4 chain, does the projectile need to chain 4 times to hit 80 (80 on last chain only) or does the first hit and every chain after benefit from 80% extra chaos?

Basically is it great for single target or only useful for clear (so pointless this league)?
So I've done a Voidfletcher TS build for the last 3 leagues and it's just amazing for single target / bossing. I wanted to get away from it this league bc VF is obviously much more expensive and they nerfed TS (a tad). So I came to this build bc I figured it would feel comfortable enough compared to what I am used to playing. I know I'm not fully geared up but I have to say, I don't think this build is going to work for endgame / metamorphing. Can anyone tell me I am wrong?
iam not yet into final endgame but with a red baran/level 2 baran i had no issues damage wise.
The problem with this build is you need to invest a lot of currency to start high tier bosses or end game bosses , so for all of you worrried about damage dont when u invest some currency you start to almost melt stuff bu you need to play and dodge hit and run sometimes . Check my profile at this point (and i can go further)i can do everything but usually it takes 1 or 2 portals for end game stuff

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires