[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Abogami a écrit :
"

Its on my profile, also its the same as in the build guide (point blank version)

"

And you have all of the jewels?

Edit: Looks like you're missing some of the most important, build-making mechanics unless your tree is wrong. Get lioneye's and the claw nodes, get other jewels when you can. As mentioned this is where the majority of the build damage comes from... Green nightmare is huge defensive boost.

If you're having trouble bossing and no trouble clearing why is your clear 6L and your ST 4L?

I don't see frost bomb in your setup.

Obviously the chest piece is going to be huge for defensiveness and damage...

Have you tried not using SA and 6-linking a different ST skill? Play around with that as your current setup is not really surprisingly going to be ineffective. He said you need massive flat ele to run it ( like almost all of the gear) and it scales like crazy 5 to 6linked.

Seems like there's plenty you can do for very little or free to help and the rest is just grinding the full gear to be able to do all the end-game content.

This type of answer is precisely what I was looking for, but I must say your tone sounds a little bit accusing! You are right about all these things, I simply prioritized Bow and quiver with the currency I had, jewels are coming up next but I didn't realize they would have such a tremendous impact! And Scourge Arrow is not used at all right now, I am simply leveling the desired gem setup for when I get the extra 6L. As for 6L my single target setup, you are certainly right, it's much smarter. To be honest I think I've just been lazy with configuring my character and his gear! I will immediately adjust everything you mentioned and I will report back here. Thanks a lot for the input but again my friend I can't help but feel as though you're almost reprimandnig me! I come here as a student seeking guidance, you did however provide me with that, so I am thankful. Much obliged, my friend! :)

Oh and what is the use of Frost Bomb?

Haha, sounds like maybe you're just taking my tone as such because you know you've been a bit lazy :P

No reprimanding tone implied at all though. Just tried to keep the answers simple and straight-forward. I had some similar struggles and there are very small things with this build (well before even coming close to min-maxing) that make a HUGE difference. And there's a lot of dorks here screaming about how it doesn't work and the build sucks when they just simply didn't put enough time or energy into figuring out how it works. It's not the MOST comprehensive guide, but it's all there and only requires you to understand some rather basic bow build stuff coming into it.

I can tell you're genuinely trying to sort it out and so I gave honest, basic answers that should help quite a bit. I am actually doing the same, just trying to put it all together myself. Even shittier gear than yours, but I prioritized what he made clear was very important and it's working out pretty decent so far. For example, for a minute there I had the pierce jewel in my tree without knowing it and was about to trash the build because I didn't understand the simplest mechanic even though it's mentioned 4 times. With so many variable we can all miss easy stuff.

Frost bomb is for bosses, drop it on them to reduce their resists a ton and stop them from regenerating life/ES. Very useful for your specific issue and one of those super easy/free things that gets overlooked.

Ultimately, you basically just said your main problem though. You're not even using a single target skill setup, so you can't expect to do single target damage. Everything else is just extra once you sort that.

Hoping his video comes out tonight, with our similar positions I think that will help us sort some stuff out.

Well I've just got perfect Opus trough prophecy, time to ascend i guess, Aaaahhhh

Anyway, having so much fun following your guide, thanks OP!
Is a Scion variant possible?
"
Quintessence a écrit :

Off the top of my head yes going raider juggernaut and a shit tonne of jewels
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Quintessence a écrit :

Off the top of my head yes going raider juggernaut and a shit tonne of jewels

So the deadeye scion is a no no due to pierce?
Has anyone tested the new catalysts on gloomfang? Do any benefit it?
Could I get some help with my character?

My clearspeed is fine. Not amazing but pretty good.
My problem is survivability and bosses. Almost everything one shots me if it hits me. I know I should get more life, but Im not sure from where.
The other problem is boss damage. Even with ice shot single target setup, bosses and especially metamorphs take half an hour to kill. If the metamorph hase any life regen at all, I cant kill it.

My Gear:

+Lioneye's Fall

The only obvious thing to improve is my body armour. But then im missing a 6-link.

If you want to check my passives, my active character is Urgice

Thanks for your help
Dernière édition par Urganot, le 20 déc. 2019 18:42:09
"
Urganot a écrit :

My problem is survivability and bosses. Almost everything one shots me if it hits me. I know I should get more life, but Im not sure from where.
The other problem is boss damage. Even with ice shot single target setup, bosses and especially metamorphs take half an hour to kill. If the metamorph hase any life regen at all, I cant kill it.

My Gear:

+Lioneye's Fall

The only obvious thing to improve is my body armour. But then im missing a 6-link.

Thanks for your help

I am having the same problem. Good clear speed but poor damage on bosses and easily one shot by boss.
I have my character in my profile. Thank you!
@ the last two posts check my post from the last page, had my notes from progressing from getting dumpstered by t10\11 metamorphs to only really having a hard time with t16 stuff (and shaper\elder guardians with tough mods).

If you're struggling with life regen though, means you're not using frostbomb

unless im misunderstanding the mechanics, I don't think gloomfang is going to particularly increase your single target DPS (atleast for metamorphs where they jump right on top of you and it's hard to hit em with the end of the chain, and elderslayer guardians as they don't typically have a lot of adds). I've dropped it from my build for a cheap life+WED amulet and I don't notice much difference either way. My clear without it is still fine, most trash mobs\rares die within 2 shots anyway so dont feel like missing much

"
Urganot a écrit :

My Gear:

+Lioneye's Fall

Thanks for your help

specifically for you, get a 6l corrupt rare body armor with life on it for like 15 c. You have 3 quicksilver flasks and you're still using a mana flask. You can get probably +50% dps from spending 3c (atziri's promise, diamond flask, silver flask). Swap your lesser multiple projectiles for hypothermia. Swap your icebite for added cold damage (atleast until you get more frenzy charges)

"
singO_0 a écrit :

I am having the same problem. Good clear speed but poor damage on bosses and easily one shot by boss.
I have my character in my profile. Thank you!

spend 1c to get an atziri's promise. Your damage skill is on a 4link but you have a 5link chest. Swap your damage setup to your chest. Or save up 15c and get a corrupt rare 6l chest and you'll get a huge damage increase.
Dernière édition par seandigs, le 20 déc. 2019 21:07:16
How do you generate enough mana to support yourself? I don't have any mana leech nodes.. should I be taking any of those? I'm always super thirsty for mana when barraging
Dernière édition par SauceyKay, le 21 déc. 2019 01:58:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires