[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
ExcretusMaximus a écrit :
I've always been hopeless when it comes to the mechanics of this game, can someone explain to me like I'm five why we use Chin Sol over higher physical damage bows like Lioneye's or Silver Tongue?

Because Chin Sol has "50% more damage when nearby" more multipliers do far more damage than increased and they stack massively onto each other. Before it was nerfed it was 100% more damage when nearby which was free double damage. Now it's 1.5x but still a lot. Add in point blank you get 80% more damage at close range, they just work together. With Scourge Arrow getting that 5 charges for 750% more multiplier, than multiplying that by 1.5 allows for silly scaling. For anything else it's not a great bow, but at that particular mechanic, it excels.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Quintessence a écrit :
What are the advantages to being raider vs deadeye?

As it says on the OP

"
Raider Variant
The Raider Variant makes more use of Frenzy Charges and Ice Bite Support, as at 7 Frenzy Charges you gain more Added Cold from Ice Bite than you would from Added Cold Gem of the same level. You do also gain far more defense, having higher move speed, phasing, 10% more Attack and Spell Dodge and more Evasion, but loose out on APS increase, +1 Chain, +1 Arrow and the 10% More Multiplier per remaining chain.

The tree is the same, but taking all the frenzy nodes instead of the last two life nodes on the Duelist wheel, and going Avatar of the Slaughter, then Avatar of the Veil.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Thoughts on this amulet?

And what may replace it? I can't anoint.
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Quintessence a écrit :

As it says on the OP

"
Raider Variant
The Raider Variant makes more use of Frenzy Charges and Ice Bite Support, as at 7 Frenzy Charges you gain more Added Cold from Ice Bite than you would from Added Cold Gem of the same level. You do also gain far more defense, having higher move speed, phasing, 10% more Attack and Spell Dodge and more Evasion, but loose out on APS increase, +1 Chain, +1 Arrow and the 10% More Multiplier per remaining chain.

The tree is the same, but taking all the frenzy nodes instead of the last two life nodes on the Duelist wheel, and going Avatar of the Slaughter, then Avatar of the Veil.

I don't know how I missed that, thank you. So it boils down to being a bit more tanky and sacrificing a lot of damage?
"
Quintessence a écrit :
"
"
Quintessence a écrit :

As it says on the OP

"
Raider Variant

I don't know how I missed that, thank you. So it boils down to being a bit more tanky and sacrificing a lot of damage?

It can have higher dps due to more attack speed but each hit does less damage so makes effect of shock and chill less strong. It's personal preference more than anything. I might try a raider version when I get an Awakened Chain Support
"

It can have higher dps due to more attack speed but each hit does less damage so makes effect of shock and chill less strong. It's personal preference more than anything. I might try a raider version when I get an Awakened Chain Support

Interesting, how needed is green nightmare overall? Like on Raider it seems like it wouldn't be a huge deal.
"
Quintessence a écrit :
"

Interesting, how needed is green nightmare overall? Like on Raider it seems like it wouldn't be a huge deal.

It isn't nearly as much on raider, just the 5% cold as extra chaos and dodge is nice. But a really good searching eye jewel could beat it easily for Raider
@SynixProcessing when do you go down claw damage and crit? one of the links for Path of Build shows claw dmg and crit
Dernière édition par scowlinggoblin, le 21 déc. 2019 21:56:19
"
scowlinggoblin a écrit :
@SynixProcessing when do you go down claw damage and crit? one of the links for Path of Build shows claw dmg and crit

When I get a lioneye's fall
"
"
scowlinggoblin a écrit :

When I get a lioneye's fall

that make sense now

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires