[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Hey guys, I'm having massive problems with this build atm. Clearing is a pleasure and extremely fast, but as soon as I get to the boss I instadie over and over, to the point where I can't even complete some (red) maps. Some morphs are also unkillable. I should be 90+ but I've died so much on level 86 and 87 that I've just completely stagnated. I'm having a blast with the character overall and chaingunning Ice shot is quite awesome, but I'm at a loss when it comes to bosses.

I am just way too squishy and I lack the single target dps. I know I have plenty of things to sort out but, I am wearing at least a few Ex worth of gear and can barely progress through red maps, whereas I feel as though a Cyclone character could power through the entire atlas with leveling gear, or a miner could kill anything ingame with 10c budget. Do I just need to keep grinding until I'm wearing 15 ex or will it never improve? Seems evasion characters are just doomed if they ever get hit.

I feel like this build is just way to squishy and has almost 0 chance against this boss-meta.

Can't kill bosses fast at all.
"
greenimp77 a écrit :
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
greenimp77 a écrit :
Anybody suggest a good method to get a Lioneye's Fall in SSF?

Act 6 mud flats kill the unique in that zone. She drops the lion divination card

OK - heard that farming on a high level toon can reduce the drop rate significantly. Any idea on that?

I can't speak to how the drop rate differs but at level 60-63 (in this level 46 zone I believe) I can get a Lion set every 30-40 minutes or so (with kills every 45-60 seconds). The problem has been that I have had 37 turn-ins without a single gem drop:

13 bows
16 chest pieces
6 shields
2 boots
0 gems

I don't typically mind rng but this is ridiculous. Anyone who isn't SSF should just save the exalt or two and buy it. Unfortunately I'm stubborn AF so now I'm it regardless of duration.
"
Abogami a écrit :
Hey guys, I'm having massive problems with this build atm. Clearing is a pleasure and extremely fast, but as soon as I get to the boss I instadie over and over, to the point where I can't even complete some (red) maps. Some morphs are also unkillable. I should be 90+ but I've died so much on level 86 and 87 that I've just completely stagnated. I'm having a blast with the character overall and chaingunning Ice shot is quite awesome, but I'm at a loss when it comes to bosses.

I am just way too squishy and I lack the single target dps. I know I have plenty of things to sort out but, I am wearing at least a few Ex worth of gear and can barely progress through red maps, whereas I feel as though a Cyclone character could power through the entire atlas with leveling gear, or a miner could kill anything ingame with 10c budget. Do I just need to keep grinding until I'm wearing 15 ex or will it never improve? Seems evasion characters are just doomed if they ever get hit.

Post your skill tree with jewels.
Starting from T6/T7 map, I find difficult to kill the boss, especially the boss made by me. Always one shot by them and i do too little damages. Can anyone give me some advises?
"
singO_0 a écrit :
Starting from T6/T7 map, I find difficult to kill the boss, especially the boss made by me. Always one shot by them and i do too little damages. Can anyone give me some advises?

Need to post your gear, skill tree, jewels etc.. for anyone to help you with non-specific questions. I have pretty shit gear and can destroy any t6/t7 so you should be able to do it.
"
singO_0 a écrit :

here is my pob:https://pastebin.com/Sb0bFHsj
"
Mike_Blackwater a écrit :
I feel like this build is just way to squishy and has almost 0 chance against this boss-meta.

Can't kill bosses fast at all.

My day four video which I'll have up in a bit shows otherwise. Been clearing up max rolled 400%+ life metamorphs, delving is easy and I ain't even got half my gear yet. Still running a harp, no jewels etc.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

Keep or sell? Not sure if I like this result
"
Mike_Blackwater a écrit :

Keep or sell? Not sure if I like this result

It's beaten out by 2x T1 Added Cold and Lightning and +1 Chain only, it's better than all other corrutpions except them
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires