[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

My currrent gear, trying to get some more single target, i suppose i'd have to get chin sol 6L weapon swap but what would you put in the body armor then?
"
Exzentrile a écrit :

My currrent gear, trying to get some more single target, i suppose i'd have to get chin sol 6L weapon swap but what would you put in the body armor then?

You can always carry arround and swap something for Barrage Support when fighting bosses but I hear it's not that efficient of an idea.

As for chest setup, you can always go 6l HoI + Curse on Hit + Assassin Mark. xD
Dernière édition par cimerea, le 18 déc. 2019 06:40:26
"
cimerea a écrit :
"
Exzentrile a écrit :

You can always carry arround and swap something for Barrage Support when fighting bosses but I hear it's not that efficient of an idea.

As for chest setup, you can always go 6l HoI + Curse on Hit + Assassin Mark. xD

Meh i dont like barrage anyway and that 6L idea dno man i was thinking of maybe some defensive 6L setup since clear is no issue at all

also got myself a chin sol
just gotta fix the sockets now
Dernière édition par Exzentrile, le 18 déc. 2019 07:10:57
"
Echosyp a écrit :
"
MidgetLove a écrit :

Also have lionseye and green nightmare jewel.
What are upgrades you recommend? Im around 200k buff dps, I do not have dying sun and all gems are not 20/20.

If currency isn't an option what would you recommend?
Any new league items that are GG?

Also why scourge arrow for single target over barrage?

Dang how you get so lucky to have like 25ex in gear already? Most I've found is 1 chaos so far

He spent real money, hence why he needs help understanding a guide despite having that gear so early on.
Zykor, you really must have no life to troll the forums. I had to buy gear because I have 5 ex worth of gear? You must be new if you are unable to farm, I know people with mirrors already.

Its always the person who hasn't supported GG at all that talks the trash.
How did you farm 20ex+ worth of stuff by level 83 ? I'm level 80 and i got maybe 2ex worth ...clearly you are a pro at using your credit card....not that there is anything wrong with that i guess; just don't bullshit ppl.
Anyone figured out single target yet? Im strugling with red tier metamorphs. I need to level the gems a bit more, but that wont increase the damage as much as it need to be to be smooth. I have tryed single Ice Shor, Singe Barage and Single Sourge setup in my weapon. The damage seems fine on everything including Legion. But Map bosses and Metamorphs are just harsh.

I am thinking that the damage is fine for old boss HP but the new boss HP is just a to big increase? since even in t14 Legion just melt but bosses are realy long fights?
Dernière édition par Furywrath, le 18 déc. 2019 09:25:44
"
Furywrath a écrit :
Anyone figured out single target yet? Im strugling with red tier metamorphs. I need to level the gems a bit more, but that wont increase the damage as much as it need to be to be smooth. I have tryed single Ice Shor, Singe Barage and Single Sourge setup in my weapon. The damage seems fine on everything including Legion. But Map bosses and Metamorphs are just harsh.

They're meant to be harder. The whole league is about boss fights. 300-400% health increase will do that
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Exzentrile a écrit :

If you look on my standard character chaingunnermkiv I have ice shot in opus, scourge in chestm so that way when I weapon swap to chin sol my scourge is still there to use and it's as simple as pressing X in a boss fight
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Furywrath a écrit :

They're meant to be harder. The whole league is about boss fights. 300-400% health increase will do that

And that fine, but is a difference from 10-20 sec boss fights to 5 min ;P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires