[3.7] 🔥 Golems Still OP - Flame Golem Elementalist (Millions of DPS, All Content Deathless) 🔥

Thanks for pointing out what I'm missing on my Skill Tree. My next question is 75% elemental resistance + 75% chaos resistance and Aspect of Avian or 75% elemental resistance + 45% chaos and Aspect of the Spider?
I did a test. Aspect of the Avian is better for Uber elder fight
My account is fixed. I can now use pastebin, can someone please evaluate my build? I'm playing on console (Standard League) https://pastebin.com/JcD80Wh1
Dernière édition par DaveNemesis26, le 1 juil. 2019 10:09:39
Hey, great guide! I currently have a witch that i want to reroll, since im starting a shadow for mapping. I want to use this as mainly a lab runner, with some bossing as well. I'm curious if this build can be built with 1-2ex and be able to safely do the lab? DPS doesn't have to be insane, I just want to be able to run the lab without dying. Thanks for the guide!
Thanks for making the guide, it has been a huge help and I am really enjoying the build!

I saw some discussion earlier about the auras to run, but I'm running into the same issue:

Blasphemy-Temporal Chains, Blasphemy-Enfeeble, and Discipline all reserve 35% of my mana, so I am unable to run all 3 at once like the safe mapping setup suggests. Am I missing something that should allow me to reduce the cost of one of those?
Nvm, just saw the passive node that reduces reserved mana.
Is anyone else having trouble with Animate Guardian? I have a level 21 gem linked with empower 3, minion life 20 and combustion 20. When I drop my items on the ground and try to animate them nothing happens, all of the items are well below the level of my Animate item level cap.
Would it be valuable to get a helmet enchant to reduce Zealotry reserved mana by 15% instead of flame golem damage or increased regen from stone golem? I was thinking of a more aggressive mapping setup that has Vaal Discipline, Zealotry, and Blasphemy-Enfeeble.

It wouldn’t allow Aspect of the Spider to be run or Temporal Chains, but those sounded like smaller contributors to damage and defenses.
Hey guys, I've been trying out this build for a while, love the damage but overall life is so low that I'm getting killed off screen by arrows in tier 6-7. Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/AmeL2wXs

I followed most of the required gears to a T, besides the rares with maybe not as good but is my overall life supposed to be 4-5k total (1k7 hp, 2k7 eHP)? The golem are doing good damaged but I'm being killed by random projectiles hitting and Immortal Calls doesn't seem to do much.

I have a few currency saved up so I don't mind going for higher end gears, as long as they get me the numbers similar to what is on PoB
Levelling this build now, am pretty glass canon but I'm only one jewel away from finishing the harmony collection.

One thing I can't figure out is how you get multiple curses? I tried finding where that came from but didn't see anything.

Also what do you use to have triple auras? Does it not try to reserve more than 100% of your mana?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires