[On Hold] Bane Occultist - League Start/SSF Viable - All Content

Currently level 76 using this build. I am at (if I recall) 4.2k hp and 1.4k ES. I have max resistances (except chaos which is around 25%), but I still get one/two-shot from some things (like legion rares), and am just having a hard time with some monsters.

Overall though, it is a very fast/strong build. I use essence drain/contagion on top of everything else when I need extra damage. I also will be using spell cascade/desecrate once I get the right sockets.

Also even though I own a devouring diedem, I haven't used it yet because I lack the appropriate sockets if I get rid of my current hat.

What level do you think I can do uber lab at? By the way I have a 6L.
Hi,

I dont know if this has been mentioned, but the Path of building-link (pastebin), is somewhat corrupted because around act 3-4 i doesn't show the next talents to pick.

So for now we must settle with trees that are posted in the leveling guide.

EDIT: Updated path of building... my bad

kind regards
Dernière édition par Schultzorama, le 2 juil. 2019 04:06:41
Great guide. Looks like you may have suggested the wrong watchers eye though, the faster damaging ailments isnt going to do anything is it? As the only damaging ailments in the game are poison/bleed/ignite which bane doesnt inflict any of them. So the faster 'Damaging Ailments' isnt going to do anything surely. So hopefully no-one goes spending the 80+ chaos to buy one.
hi thi3n build looks awesome i love bane feels awesome tried it when it came out i just wanna know why do you link despair with bane instead of just having it in gloves to auto cast it?
update: am now lv81 using 5 curses, eldrich battery, MoM, molten shield, and wither plus decoy totems for legion rares and boss fights. i also use arctic armor on the diadem and plan to add another aura so that Ill be running 3.

survivability is very good now and the damage is super high even though I have a horrible wand. i am currently only up to t6/7 maps though due to bad drop luck.
"
Knoety a écrit :
Is pure bane dps alright for all content? Was thinking of supplementing damage with an Essence drain but i have not played with bane until endgame so I am uncertain if it will be needed when doing shaper etc.

Pure Bane felt bad for Legion content. Ended up useing ed/cont for Legion stuff.
Dernière édition par Zalhan2, le 21 juin 2019 01:09:08
"
Zalhan2 a écrit :
"
Knoety a écrit :
Is pure bane dps alright for all content? Was thinking of supplementing damage with an Essence drain but i have not played with bane until endgame so I am uncertain if it will be needed when doing shaper etc.

Pure Bane felt bad for Legion content. Ended up useing ed/cont for Legion stuff.

Bane for most things and I'm using a 3L Blight for single target - prob not the best yet Legion is dying fine in early yellow maps.
<3
Killed shaper at lvl 89. Used every portal but did it.

You need to know the fights and how to use desecrate and flame dash to stay alive with this build, but its doable.

I enjoy the build, and pretty much every death is avoidable, just need to play better :)

A couple of notes:
I find using warlords mark in the gloves is helpful, along with immortal call/cwdt is a good combo for this build. i always have 3 endurance charges and immortal call then helps reduce phys and elem. Steelskin doesn't really benefit this build.

Watchers eye - i used increased non ailment chaos

I prefer the windshriek for the extra curse (warlords)

I find Bane alone is more then enough for these legion monoliths

Dernière édition par kaiserluger, le 23 juin 2019 08:35:10
"
While you can use shield charge with wands, you cant proc fortify with wands

That was a bug, that was fixed in 3.7.2 patch. Fortify procs now correctly with wands too.
I'm currently trying that build, and I find it very fun to play, with a really nice clear speed since I got a bit lucky with drops and was able to get a solid 6L Bow with all those nice crafted mods. I am also very new to the game, playing it since Synthesis and I'm a bit confused about Withering Presence node.

Do I still need to cast Wither Totems on bosses to keep Wither up on them, or does that node do all the work for me now in that matter? Also does nearby mean that it has 60 radius? So I basically need to be in that area once every 15sec to cast it on boss?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires