[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

Do you think it can delve past 600 as Occ?
"
EchecTorturé a écrit :
Do you think it can delve past 600 as Occ?

Sure. ED is a strong delving skill - especially if you get your hands on some way to destroy corpses.

Be extra careful though in areas where the mobs have 'can't be slowed below base speed' - they make TC or Aspect of the Spider useless and really hurt ES recharge based defenses.

Builds that delve past 600 though usually need quite a bit of investment though regardless of build - keep that in mind.

cheers o/
Yeah i thougtht it'd be fine :)
Just wondering about the Bow/Quiver combination, like isnt shield wand better (in deep delving that is)? but thanks for the asnwer doe
Dernière édition par EchecTorturé, le 17 juil. 2019 09:45:53
Hey, sorry to bother you but do you have a pre-CI tree for a trickster before converting to CI? Am planning to start a trickster too actually x)
"
drigorin a écrit :
Hey, sorry to bother you but do you have a pre-CI tree for a trickster before converting to CI? Am planning to start a trickster too actually x)

No bother at all :)

The tree would look basically the same except start by taking the 3 ES/int nodes to connect to the Shadow start instead of connecting to the witch start. Other than that, it could look exactly the same. Here's an example.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 21 juil. 2019 11:04:59
I really like this build. The possible variations and their high versatility.

Excellent guide! Thank you!
"
Roca33 a écrit :
I really like this build. The possible variations and their high versatility.

Excellent guide! Thank you!

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the build. :)
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 18 août 2019 19:41:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires