[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

Hey I just had to post a thankyou, I'm running the trickster variant of this and just got my first ever uber elder kill!

I didn't have any fancy flasks or vaal abilities, just a really strong build, thanks again.
"
Bazilizk a écrit :
Hello and thank you for posting your guide on here for me to follow. I am currently running your build on my occulist and wanted to scope your gear out on your character. I know you have the PoB but it is easier for me to look on here due to the fact it shows your gear with the gems and the current tree you are using. With that being said I was hoping you could make your characters public view so I can see your setup. Thank you in advance.

I'm on mobile at the moment so it's not easy to navigate the site. Here are a couple PoB's with current gear for Legion league.

Trickster: https://pastebin.com/VgT6rQVd
Occultist: https://pastebin.com/RRZgzhDh
"
brokehand a écrit :
Hey I just had to post a thankyou, I'm running the trickster variant of this and just got my first ever uber elder kill!

I didn't have any fancy flasks or vaal abilities, just a really strong build, thanks again.

That's great, Gratz! Glad you're enjoying the build. Thanks for posting.
Thanks, definitely my favourite build.

Also to anybody wondering, this build has no problem doing ED/Contagion, a cheap 3 slot carcass jack (contagion, intensify, increased area of effect) swapped with Death's Oath is all you need.
"
brokehand a écrit :

How do you get the aura effect to look like that? I really wish I could see the aura area.
--------- --------- --------- Bandit --------- --------- ---------
That grey circle is the 'Maddening Presence' buff from the Impresence amulet, 10 second aura buff you get after killing a rare/unique.
would this work on scion? i have a 93 scion and had to respecc cause i was always dying to something.
"
FamousAzzkicker a écrit :
would this work on scion? i have a 93 scion and had to respecc cause i was always dying to something.

Yes, it should work with Scion. You'd want to take guardian for the aura interaction and then another that suits you. Juggernaut and occultist should work well for the second second choice. I'm away from a computer so I can't pull up the PoB I had for it but I think I decided on guardian and juggernaut. You'll also want to start the tree from Templar. Whether you take the scion life wheel with energy from within I'm not sure. You'll want to check that in PoB.

Good luck!
thx, can someone with pob actually make a scion version of this? would appreciate it! i'd have no clue what to choose :3

i really really want to play death's oath.
Dernière édition par FamousAzzkicker, le 27 juin 2019 12:16:06
Awesome Build
Dernière édition par Lordok4, le 2 juil. 2019 16:11:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires