[3.7] YADOB (Yet Another Death's Oath Build) CI | ED/Bane | All Content | UElder/UAtziri | LabFarmer

"
droidtoss a écrit :
2x Sulphur flasks wtf? lol
Can u evade ignite, freeze, poison, cureses?

Ya, kinda a joke. Clearly there's no required flasks that you need to use and that flask management isn't really a big deal for this build (in SC). I think of those 5, 1 had freeze, one curse or poison, the other heat or shock. I can't really remember which ones I was running at the time. Why Sulphur? No reason at all other than that it's what I had at the time with the anti/remove property that I wanted. Obviously, if you're playing HC then you'll want actual flasks that will help defensively. All those recording were done with those junk flasks so clearly the build is strong even if the flasks are weak.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 2 avr. 2019 09:57:26
Looks superawesome! :P

Elder Gloves can roll with Chaos Non-Ailment - if you feel like further optimizing your gear.

Best in slot would be Elder Fingerless Gloves - Spam dense+aberrant on them to get high ES and the Non-Ailment roll fairly reliable.

Something to point out as well is that you can also craft the faster start of recharge on Rings!

Something like that for example - though one would loose out on a couple % of increased chaos damage. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Cheers o/

:)
"
Cyrix1337 a écrit :
Looks superawesome! :P

Elder Gloves can roll with Chaos Non-Ailment - if you feel like further optimizing your gear.

Best in slot would be Elder Fingerless Gloves - Spam dense+aberrant on them to get high ES and the Non-Ailment roll fairly reliable.

Something to point out as well is that you can also craft the faster start of recharge on Rings!

Something like that for example - though one would loose out on a couple % of increased chaos damage. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Cheers o/

:)

Thanks buddy I appreciate the feedback. ;)

I tend to not optimize after I do uber elder, etc. Those are great ideas and I'll see if I can fit those in without messing up resists and stuff. Thanks!

And actually, I had room on my ring I was wearing to fit that in:

Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 2 avr. 2019 12:05:13
Came across Delve boss Aul again so I recorded a quick vid of the fight and added it to the build guide.

Delve Boss Aul (Depth 309)
Picked up a new bow with the implicit, "Killed enemies explode dealing 5% of their life as physical damage". Great QoL in your Bane setup (since that's mainly what's used when clearing). It's not the laggy explosions like Profane Bloom or Inpulsa which is good. It's especially good for Delves and also any maps with porcupines.

Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 7 avr. 2019 11:52:00
hi , sorry for my english ( french poeple you know ) :)

can you explain me why arcabe surge in death oath ? arcane surge proc when skill supported use mana right ?

and one more thing , i actually play on PS4 , 6.9k ES , missing amulet for triple aura and i die quickly in T6-T7 ( i play with bow+ soul strike )

121%recharge occurence modifier and 4063 es/sec :(
Can you put a levelling guide? Interested to try this out - does it level up quite smoothly?

Even just a which nodes to take first guide would be go (tree splits into left and right looking at the POB)
"
Fyrosis a écrit :
hi , sorry for my english ( french poeple you know ) :)

can you explain me why arcabe surge in death oath ? arcane surge proc when skill supported use mana right ?

and one more thing , i actually play on PS4 , 6.9k ES , missing amulet for triple aura and i die quickly in T6-T7 ( i play with bow+ soul strike )

You're English is great. ;)

Because Arcane Surge has the Duration tag, it can be used in the Death's Oath so other duration support gems (such as Swift Affliction and Less Duration) can also be used.

Here's the quote from the WiKi on that subject:

"
Additionally,

Arcane Surge Support can be used in a socket to support the Death Aura. While this gem does not provide any direct damage increase (since the Aura is not a casted spell), the hidden "duration" tag that it adds will enable use of the following support gems:

- Swift Affliction Support
- Less Duration Support

I'll take a look at your gear and tree in a bit when I get a bit more time.
"
PJ1985 a écrit :
Can you put a levelling guide? Interested to try this out - does it level up quite smoothly?

Even just a which nodes to take first guide would be go (tree splits into left and right looking at the POB)

It levels similarly to any build that eventually ends up as LL/CI. That means you need to take extra life nodes in the tree along the way and possibly path a little differently to do so. You'll be a hybrid build until you transition to CI once you get the ES gear and are at a level that you're able to use it all.

Here's a bit that I added to the build guide in reference to leveling and taking additional life nodes:

"
Like all LL/CI builds, you'll want to level this build as life/hybrid until you're ready to transition into CI. To do this, you'll need to grab life nodes along the way that you'll eventually repoec out of when you're ready to go CI.

For example, you may want to grab the life nodes on and around Heart and Soul and also path through Cruel Preparation. You can also path through Blood Siphon as well as grab the extra life near Written in Blood. Another place to grab some life would be Blood Drinker and surrounding nodes.

Besides, the changes to the tree that you'll repec out of, you'll also want life instead of ES on your gear when leveling.

As for leveling skills, Bane worked really well in Synthesis league. You can also use the standard Firestorm leveling as well.

I'll see if I can put together a tree or two that will help with leveling along the way.

Here's an example of a tree to usefor prior to going CI. This is just an example and not something that you need to follow exactly.

EDIT: added link to an example of a leveling tree.
Dernière édition par YT_HB, le 9 avr. 2019 12:27:57
"
Fyrosis a écrit :

Your characters wan't visible to me so I'm not able to take a look at your current build. Are you able to make it public or post a PoB for it? I'm not familiar with how the forum/ps4 integration works.

Without looking at specifics though, you'll want to make sure that Discipline of one of the aura's you're running along with either Malevolence or Despair. It's a good idea to get the amulet soon though so run all 3.

If you're getting killed on those level of maps, take a look at your resistances. It could be that they aren't capped. If they aren't, then you'll want to make that a priority.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires