[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Drop Fangs of Frost and Master Fletcher if you're not close to 100 and make sure every jewel has % life.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
hi, would frigid spam a good idea to craft the bow ? and i skipped legion so i dont know what brutal restrain does in general, wanna try this build cuz blight encounter require a very high dps check
"
buongvkl a écrit :
hi, would frigid spam a good idea to craft the bow ? and i skipped legion so i dont know what brutal restrain does in general, wanna try this build cuz blight encounter require a very high dps check

frigid+shuddering is a pretty cheap alternative to alteration spam, and it takes less time. Only problem is that you might not get the desired mods isolated. I just buy my bow because it's a pain to make one
not so much options in blight for now. 25ex for atk speed double dmg
is build working for 3.8? Are you gonna update or is that updated skill tree?
"

Drop Fangs of Frost and Master Fletcher if you're not close to 100 and make sure every jewel has % life.

I have some questions on the tanky version of the build.

Why forces of nature over fangs of frost? Isn't fangs of frost higher dps so you would cut out forces of nature first?

How come you kept fangs of the viper and aspect of the eagle (4 points to get here) instead of getting the 5% life nodes next to bravery and golem's blood? Is the dps from those nodes that good over the 10% life nodes?

I've noticed you've taken out all the +frenzy charges (6 points worth). I guess the dps from them isn't that high. One of them does help for the brutal restraint radius though. Is it worth keeping that one? Although brutal restraint prices are sky high this league (at this point in time about a week and a bit into league).
"
Armisal a écrit :

I have some questions on the tanky version of the build.

Why forces of nature over fangs of frost? Isn't fangs of frost higher dps so you would cut out forces of nature first?

How come you kept fangs of the viper and aspect of the eagle (4 points to get here) instead of getting the 5% life nodes next to bravery and golem's blood? Is the dps from those nodes that good over the 10% life nodes?

I've noticed you've taken out all the +frenzy charges (6 points worth). I guess the dps from them isn't that high. One of them does help for the brutal restraint radius though. Is it worth keeping that one? Although brutal restraint prices are sky high this league (at this point in time about a week and a bit into league).

This build is something that is very gear dependent. It's not like other builds where there are certain choices you make and you have to get certain items here, here, and here. Everything is very balanced, so for someone with really high dex, fangs of frost will be more dps, but someone who does not have very high dex, force of nature will be more dps, etc. fangs of the viper is a really good one point node and aspect of the eagle seems worth to me with the brutal restraint I use (gives 20 flat dex). Frenzy charges give a TON of damage, problem is keeping them up all the time, that's why I dropped them for a more mid-tier build.
"
PATHG10 a écrit :
is build working for 3.8? Are you gonna update or is that updated skill tree?

It pretty much didn't change at all. I have to work on the guide, but I've been extremely busy the last couple of weeks with irl stuff.
Edit: The glitch on the forum that makes you post a new post instead updating the OP is a little annoying :P
Dernière édition par FamilyManZed, le 14 sept. 2019 18:12:02
Yes the 3.7 version of this guide works for like 95% and you'll be fine just following it. I switched from my starter build into this build and zero problems so far. Well, except the Legion jewels being too expensive ofc and skipping the IL jewel again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires