[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

"
aldaias a écrit :
Just made a brutal restraint after like 90 divines..

2201 around survivalist node,

10% dex, 120% proj+ele dmg nodes, i think this is rock solid

2201 under what name??? Am very interested in this!
"
Gierschlund a écrit :
Why does the Bow Base need to be ilvl 82+? The dex cold dmg and double dmg can roll on 75+ right?

Any tips on finding the right brutal restraint? Do i just divine and check every slot, or does it need to be the slot mentioned? Is there a way to find the right one on poe trade etc?

Thanks for the Build, enjoying so far.

There are a few listed in the thread and I am going to add them to the OP. I would buy one that already exists to be honest, brutals are very hard to roll. Glad you're enjoying the build!

"
andrew8448 a écrit :
"
aldaias a écrit :

the name just alters the keystone change, so fortunately it's not relevant to us
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Finished the best amulet in the game for this build.
"
"
Gierschlund a écrit :
Why does the Bow Base need to be ilvl 82+? The dex cold dmg and double dmg can roll on 75+ right?

Any tips on finding the right brutal restraint? Do i just divine and check every slot, or does it need to be the slot mentioned? Is there a way to find the right one on poe trade etc?

Thanks for the Build, enjoying so far.

There are a few listed in the thread and I am going to add them to the OP. I would buy one that already exists to be honest, brutals are very hard to roll. Glad you're enjoying the build!

"
andrew8448 a écrit :
"
aldaias a écrit :

the name just alters the keystone change, so fortunately it's not relevant to us

Thanks for the answers.
I'm playing in Blight League, do you think a bow with just the dex cold dmg mod and then multicrafted is enough dps for endgame content like uberelder etc? I don't want to spend all league alt-ing both the cold dmg and double dmg mod and i'm not into deep delving beyond depth 250ish.
@Gierschlund

Well honestly I'm not sure how badly the tornado shot enchant nerf hurt because I haven't played league, but I'm sure it will be fine.

So this is what I am currently working with in Blight. I know I have a LONG way to go but for week 1 am pretty happy. As I see it this is what I still need:

Better bow with double damage.
Reroll helm for better life/dex, craft the better craft when i get it
Quiver corruption
Farruls Fur
Glove corruption for ele weakness
Whispers of doom annoitment
attribute % belt
better boots with more life
bottled faith
Rings with bells and wistles
still need a brutal restraint

Right now I am sitting at lvl 93 with 4.3k health and getting 1 shot in any semi rippy tier 15+. Damage is insufficent for blight bosses. Super smooth for any map below 14.

What should I prioritize to help with the squishness? Right now I dont think I can kill Uber Elder since Ill die if he looks at me sideways.

Currently focused on getting Farruls but not sure if there is a better thing I should focus on. Goal for the build is to build enough wealth to mirror the bow and shinny new necklace.
Can you make another PoB for the "tankier" version, with thick skin, revenge of the hunted and acrobatics + phase acrobatics and arrow dancing?

Maybe not L100 too, maybe stop at L94 which seems more reasonable.

I guess my other question is can any item change for a tankier/more life version?

Thanks
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :

Right now I am sitting at lvl 93 with 4.3k health and getting 1 shot in any semi rippy tier 15+. Damage is insufficent for blight bosses. Super smooth for any map below 14.

What should I prioritize to help with the squishness? Right now I dont think I can kill Uber Elder since Ill die if he looks at me sideways.

Currently focused on getting Farruls but not sure if there is a better thing I should focus on. Goal for the build is to build enough wealth to mirror the bow and shinny new necklace.

Pretty solid stuff for week 1. In my opinion Hyrri's Ire is hard to pass up, and Garukhan's flight might need to be introduced into the build for life, as well as changing the tree up to get a little more life (also the constitution anointment for the amulet). For squishiness, that's just a fact of life for non phys bow builds. When you're playing phys bow you get the nice taste of hate phys reduction, as well as all 3 elemental flasks, so you're pretty tanky. Damage is your best bet to avoid damage, aka killing stuff before it kills you :) Getting % maximum life or flat life on all of your jewels helps out a lot too.

For Uber Elder don't use the yoke, yoke is for clearing maps. Get a increased damage per dex/multi amulet. Better yet, one with 13% elemental damage as extra chaos.
"
Armisal a écrit :
Can you make another PoB for the "tankier" version, with thick skin, revenge of the hunted and acrobatics + phase acrobatics and arrow dancing?

I guess my other question is can any item change for a tankier/more life version?

Thanks

Well, with Brutal Restraint it's not too hard for Garukhan's Flight to get you 240 life, and for shaper's touch to give you 300 life. But those items aren't BiS for damage. With things like Constitution anointment on your amulet, you can definitely achieve 6k life on this build. But bow builds will never be as tanky as other builds that have phys reduction.
"
"
Armisal a écrit :

Thanks

Well, with Brutal Restraint it's not too hard for Garukhan's Flight to get you 240 life, and for shaper's touch to give you 300 life. But those items aren't BiS for damage. With things like Constitution anointment on your amulet, you can definitely achieve 6k life on this build. But bow builds will never be as tanky as other builds that have phys reduction.

I'd still like to see the passive tree though, to see what dps things are sacrificed first, and maybe it's a different pathing to get there too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires