[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Ok I think I'm ready for the pick apart. Changed up somethings. Gear atm that's available is still not entirely to my liking or they just simply want way to much vs the gain I would get in PoB. So when you get a chance to take a look some sense of direction if I'm off path would be awesome. Thanks again!

https://pastebin.com/t1QEDCJW

Pride is 2x 5% double damage and 20% phys damage with the extra Strength for Steel skin

If you can find an amulet with the two specific mods: T1 %phys as extra cold damage + T1 crit multi, you can multimod 43% increased damage while leeching + flat life + 5-6% increased attack + cast speed. This will boost your dps by another 1-1.2mil ish. But aside from that I don't think there's any further upgrades worth doing in temp league

I think you've pretty much reached the limits of temp league wanding/at the doorsteps of mirrored wanding. There's pretty much nothing you can add besides save up for a legacy vinktar lol. If you ever manage to get a legacy vinktar, it would enable you to use full dps rings instead of elder, and allow you to be perfect wise oak capped, bc of combo with dying sun and TOH, but of course that flask is ridiculously expensive.

The only other upgrades in std worth getting are probably Foe Bites @130-150 ex each. Don't think anything else is worth it from a dps/cost ratio lol, so gz you won the game. Probably get 100, play another build or switch to my other guide as a long long term project.
"
Hurshhh a écrit :
Hello there,

I'm coming to you again for some more tips, or if you can do an analysis of my PoB to tell me where I can improve.

https://pastebin.com/eYKHZd1X

I took some levels and wondered if taking a Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar could change something.
I could use my aspect of cat, add a vaat haste, change some points in leech, for more damage?

Of course, taking this chest would make me change some points in my skill tree.

Thanks in advance,

Farrul's Fur will give you some more damage but will make life harder for you b/c lower resists, and -max res maps are much more dangerous. I don't recommend Farrul's especially since your helm has too high of a str requirement. You should probably stick to loreweave b/c it is easier upgrades also.

Here's what you can do in the meantime:

Replace your diamond ring. Do this:

Buy a high ilvl Opal Ring.

Use alterations until you get T1 WED (36-42%) ~1/200 chance?. Then regal, if you get a good mod, post here and I'll tell you what to do next. If it's a shit mod, use annul. If your ring bricks, repeat this step.

Next, multimod: T1 life, 20% increased damage, +1 to minimum frenzy charge, 12% all resists. This will give you a better ring.

Here is POB analysis, I removed frenzy + power from analysis just for consistency.

So you are at 8mil shaper dps without charges. If you switch to this Opal ring I mention above, your dps goes from 8mil --> 8.75mil.

Okay next, if you replace your 2 searching eyes in the tree with the cobalt from guide. Your dps goes from 8.75mil --> 8.9mil. A small upgrade yes but the life it gives is more than searchings.

Next you want to replace your amulet b/c it is wasting a passive point (str node) and you can get better dps with multimod.

Find an agate/amber/maybe onyx? amulet base with T1 Crit multi mod, and one of the following mods: T1 ele pen (Shaper), T1 WED, T1 phys as extra cold (Shaper), or Non-chaos as extra chaos (Elder). You need to set a live search for this and one will appear eventually. If it has other mods, you may need to yolo annul unless the mod is good.

Anyway, once you have this amulet base, do the following: Multimod: T1 damage while leeching (37-43%), +1 to minimum frenzy, T1 life. This amulet will bring your dps from 8.9mil --> 9.6mil.

Next, remove the str node on tree. I suggest you remove Elder Power node, and use these 2 points to take Precise Interception. This will bring your dps from 9.6mil --> 10mil.

These improvements will raise your real dps for all scenarios.
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Ok I think I'm ready for the pick apart. Changed up somethings. Gear atm that's available is still not entirely to my liking or they just simply want way to much vs the gain I would get in PoB. So when you get a chance to take a look some sense of direction if I'm off path would be awesome. Thanks again!

https://pastebin.com/t1QEDCJW

Pride is 2x 5% double damage and 20% phys damage with the extra Strength for Steel skin

If you can find an amulet with the two specific mods: T1 %phys as extra cold damage + T1 crit multi, you can multimod 43% increased damage while leeching + flat life + 5-6% increased attack + cast speed. This will boost your dps by another 1-1.2mil ish. But aside from that I don't think there's any further upgrades worth doing in temp league

I think you've pretty much reached the limits of temp league wanding/at the doorsteps of mirrored wanding. There's pretty much nothing you can add besides save up for a legacy vinktar lol. If you ever manage to get a legacy vinktar, it would enable you to use full dps rings instead of elder, and allow you to be perfect wise oak capped, bc of combo with dying sun and TOH, but of course that flask is ridiculously expensive.

The only other upgrades in std worth getting are probably Foe Bites @130-150 ex each. Don't think anything else is worth it from a dps/cost ratio lol, so gz you won the game. Probably get 100, play another build or switch to my other guide as a long long term project.

61% in to 99 as we speak.
Thanks for the look over. xD
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
Hurshhh a écrit :
Hello there,

I'm coming to you again for some more tips, or if you can do an analysis of my PoB to tell me where I can improve.

https://pastebin.com/eYKHZd1X

I took some levels and wondered if taking a Farrul's Fur Triumphant Lamellar could change something.
I could use my aspect of cat, add a vaat haste, change some points in leech, for more damage?

Of course, taking this chest would make me change some points in my skill tree.

Thanks in advance,

Farrul's Fur will give you some more damage but will make life harder for you b/c lower resists, and -max res maps are much more dangerous. I don't recommend Farrul's especially since your helm has too high of a str requirement. You should probably stick to loreweave b/c it is easier upgrades also.

Here's what you can do in the meantime:

Replace your diamond ring. Do this:

Buy a high ilvl Opal Ring.

Use alterations until you get T1 WED (36-42%) ~1/200 chance?. Then regal, if you get a good mod, post here and I'll tell you what to do next. If it's a shit mod, use annul. If your ring bricks, repeat this step.

Next, multimod: T1 life, 20% increased damage, +1 to minimum frenzy charge, 12% all resists. This will give you a better ring.

Here is POB analysis, I removed frenzy + power from analysis just for consistency.

So you are at 8mil shaper dps without charges. If you switch to this Opal ring I mention above, your dps goes from 8mil --> 8.75mil.

Okay next, if you replace your 2 searching eyes in the tree with the cobalt from guide. Your dps goes from 8.75mil --> 8.9mil. A small upgrade yes but the life it gives is more than searchings.

Next you want to replace your amulet b/c it is wasting a passive point (str node) and you can get better dps with multimod.

Find an agate/amber/maybe onyx? amulet base with T1 Crit multi mod, and one of the following mods: T1 ele pen (Shaper), T1 WED, T1 phys as extra cold (Shaper), or Non-chaos as extra chaos (Elder). You need to set a live search for this and one will appear eventually. If it has other mods, you may need to yolo annul unless the mod is good.

Anyway, once you have this amulet base, do the following: Multimod: T1 damage while leeching (37-43%), +1 to minimum frenzy, T1 life. This amulet will bring your dps from 8.9mil --> 9.6mil.

Next, remove the str node on tree. I suggest you remove Elder Power node, and use these 2 points to take Precise Interception. This will bring your dps from 9.6mil --> 10mil.

These improvements will raise your real dps for all scenarios.

Thank you very much for your review!

I followed your advice for the ring so I craft it here is what it gives:

I also followed your advice for the amulet, I found only one onyx ..

I will try to change my 2 jewels as you said.

After that, it will be good: D

I think I could change my belt, since I can not use aspect of cat and my helmet, added a +1 level socketed projectile gems and +1 pierce .. It's not an obligation, it's rather to laugh, it does not change anything haha

Thank you again for your advice, and thank you for this build! My favorite build since I play!!
LVL 100 FINALLY! OMG nvr again!!!

Well I got both, I can talisman the Paua Amulet, I'm thinking T3, and if it goes wrong I can still resell the item and multimod the Citrine anyways.

Paua is 2ex, Citrine is 1ex, good investment if I say so myself.
LVL 100 FINALLY! OMG nvr again!!!

Working on the divine job ....

Is this wand any good for this build or is the extra chaos mod useless?
"
akumalawl a écrit :

Is this wand any good for this build or is the extra chaos mod useless?

It's good, ~1.5 poins/1%, a nice addition to your damage
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 16 juil. 2019 13:36:55
"
Hurshhh a écrit :

Thank you very much for your review!

I followed your advice for the ring so I craft it here is what it gives:

I also followed your advice for the amulet, I found only one onyx ..

I will try to change my 2 jewels as you said.

After that, it will be good: D

I think I could change my belt, since I can not use aspect of cat and my helmet, added a +1 level socketed projectile gems and +1 pierce .. It's not an obligation, it's rather to laugh, it does not change anything haha

Thank you again for your advice, and thank you for this build! My favorite build since I play!!

Np man :) If you have any questions in the future let me know! and good job you followed the instructions exactly.

In the future there is one more upgrade to jewelry you can do. You can find either an Elder Opal Ring or an Elder Diamond ring (opal is better but maybe a lot more expensive), and alt spam until you hit T1 life gain on hit, then yolo regal + annul etc. And then multimod 12% all res, T1 life, +1 minimum frenzy, and 23% WED. That ring will beat the elder ring you currently have by a good amount and also give you life.

The only other good upgrade is finding a 6L 40-50% damage implicit Loreweave, or buying a 6s one for cheap and using 1.5k fusings + vaal to link it, but that's way too pricy imo. Another upgrade is 4 mod jewels but that's also getting into the very pricy range.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires