[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Breaches You blow crap up befor the team even gets there so it's ~fast

Ah sounds fun. I remember running those in Betrayal. Too bad they got nerfed super hard though. How much did you lose running them? [/quote]

Maybe 20-25ex not sure

Tried out cyclone...meah lol. So if there aren't anymore upgrades I guess I'll just farm currency. Mirror fees are nuts! Whats it end up being 800-^ex?
Dernière édition par ssgtparker, le 18 juil. 2019 09:02:23
BTW... Was looking over that mirror chest section. I do have a maim chest.

Could this be used or is Loreweave/ Farrul's still better?

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
BTW... Was looking over that mirror chest section. I do have a maim chest.

Could this be used or is Loreweave/ Farrul's still better?

I'm guessing that getting 5 off-colour is not easy unless you're gonna 3 white it.
Yeah I planned on doing it up with the fancy stuff anyways just didn't know if the "Only" reason for the mirror chests where the Implicates.
"
Enahkra a écrit :
Added new crafting sections to both the ring and amulet section. I've seen a lot of people spend a ton of exalts on rings/amulets that are much worse than multimodded ones. So I offer these new sections to those who can afford to spend a few ex per ring/amulet slot to self-craft items that are way better than most on the market.

Amulet to craft with desired mods at 4+ Ex sadly... Blown threw over 6k alts and still haven't hit T1 Multi with T1 Phys to Cold.

Snagged some 4mod jewels for under 1 Ex and got a Watcher's Eye Phys to Cold with Crit Multi Precision low roll sadly 31.
Dernière édition par IPwnAuntJemima, le 18 juil. 2019 16:04:03
"
IPwnAuntJemima a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :
Added new crafting sections to both the ring and amulet section. I've seen a lot of people spend a ton of exalts on rings/amulets that are much worse than multimodded ones. So I offer these new sections to those who can afford to spend a few ex per ring/amulet slot to self-craft items that are way better than most on the market.

Amulet to craft with desired mods at 4+ Ex sadly... Blown threw over 6k alts and still haven't hit T1 Multi with T1 Phys to Cold.

??? Did you read that section carefully? I never said to alt spam one, because that is literally impossible and would take over 10k-20k alts on average. Also there are multiple possible options not just phys to cold, as I wrote in that section. And lastly to craft one yourself you would need essences to reduce RNG definitely not alts; trying to get a specific 2 mod combination using alts is a terrible idea
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
IPwnAuntJemima a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :

??? Did you read that section carefully? I never said to alt spam one, because that is literally impossible and would take over 10k-20k alts on average. Also there are multiple possible options not just phys to cold, as I wrote in that section. And lastly to craft one yourself you would need essences to reduce RNG definitely not alts; trying to get a specific 2 mod combination using alts is a terrible idea

They were alts I've aquired from selling and finding and not buying at least.
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Yeah I planned on doing it up with the fancy stuff anyways just didn't know if the "Only" reason for the mirror chests where the Implicates.

That chest will still be much worse than Farrul's in the mirrored setup. Sadly it's pretty much Farrul's or you can attempt to self-craft a chest with frenzy/power on hit implicits. The base itself would be impossible to find currently. But then again the chest Mai has crafted is beyond insane it has everything Farrul offers but much much more.

"
ssgtparker a écrit :
"
ssgtparker a écrit :
Breaches You blow crap up befor the team even gets there so it's ~fast

Ah sounds fun. I remember running those in Betrayal. Too bad they got nerfed super hard though. How much did you lose running them?

Well most of the damage will come from your wands. There are many old mirrored wands for only 130-150 ex last time I checked, so you technically could buy 2x mirrored wands for ~1 mirror.

Next would be a specific amulet called Tempest Locket, which is probably ~200 ex or possibly still crashing. These 2 items account for a large part of the damage I'd say, and prob yeah cost around 2 mirrors. But idk when I built my wander it was a long term project, and it was fun just gradually making improvements each league until you had something ridiculous. It's not a good idea if you like making multiple builds tho lol.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 18 juil. 2019 16:10:51
"
IPwnAuntJemima a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
IPwnAuntJemima a écrit :

They were alts I've aquired from selling and finding and not buying at least.

Still, that's a lot of time/resources spent :S Check your forum PM box.

Also, for the watcher's you just need to get hatred above 35% so it's not that hard to get a really high precision roll 45+
Yeah I think I'll just wait till they eventually add Synth. to the game. That mirror fee + a mirror for most things are a big turn off tbo. I joined in Beast League. Def. not a rich guy. So it's scrounging the good sales when I find them for me. :) That and I want an explody stick that would be sick. TBO that would solve a lot of the KB/rare mob issues in my opinion! So much damage can be added with those mods that that league had. Sadly it's all grossly over priced. Maybe fairly priced but it's gross lol.

I'ma go dig up more questions so won't be disappearing.

Here's hoping rng drops me about 6 mirrors ... har har
Dernière édition par ssgtparker, le 18 juil. 2019 18:55:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires