[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
Whatisyoudoing a écrit :

thx alot for the answer gonna craft both rings the same then :D .. gearing my char but still need the glove recepies.

Are you making sure to account for all your resists right now? You seem to be close to undercapped (haven't looked in detail) considering you have only 90% on helm and also using Bubonics. I highly suggest you recraft your helm to get more resists closer to 120%. It's a hassle but is worth it in the long run before you finish your rings. B/c if it had more resists, you would be able to craft +1 minimum power to one or both of your rings. As it stands right now, you probably need to craft resists on both your rings to be capped. So getting a third resist on your helm is basically giving you 1-2 extra power charges (40-80% crit chance).

i am res capped :D, so just gonna craft the rest of the gear maybe tomorrow and buy 2 hatred wathers eye with flat cold.
"
Enahkra a écrit :
The tradeoff will be 1 passive point (for EB) + 20% attack speed + no frenzy charges during clear/certain bosses.

I think even if you take Vaal Pact, the Blood Rage degen will still be manageable if we use at least 1 LGoH ring. Since it's already recommended anw and we have round 2% Attack Dmg leeched as Life with Blood Rage, Blood Drinker node and/or if you take a leech node from Lethal Pride jewel.

With all those leech we can sustain Blood Rage and there won't be no lost. At least that's how I've been playing anw. Unless what you said it's not what I'm thinking at all.

And yeah I was thinking about upping KB's damage because while clearing Legion I can't oneshot rares, it's like taking an arrow to the knee. My setup is not done yet, I'll wait for that then.

My anemia is not that serious, the doctor said I just need to stop living like I want to destroy my life then I'll be gucci.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 13 juil. 2019 20:17:53
"
oMySunshine a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :
The tradeoff will be 1 passive point (for EB) + 20% attack speed + no frenzy charges during clear/certain bosses.

I think even if you take Vaal Pact, the Blood Rage degen will still be manageable if we use at least 1 LGoH ring. Since it's already recommended anw and we have round 2% Attack Dmg leeched as Life with Blood Rage, Blood Drinker node and/or if you take a leech node from Lethal Pride jewel.

With all those leech we can sustain Blood Rage and there won't be no lost. At least that's how I've been playing anw. Unless what you said it's not what I'm thinking at all.

And yeah I was thinking about upping KB's damage because while clearing Legion I can't oneshot rares, it's like taking an arrow to the knee. My setup is not done yet, I'll wait for that then.

My anemia is not that serious, the doctor said I just need to stop living like I want to destroy my life then I'll be gucci.

My entire reasoning was based on the assumption that your ES degens from blood rage according to the gem's wording. If that's the case, then Blood Rage can't be used b/c the degen to your ES + barrage cost is far greater than your ability to recover ES making it useless as a "mana" source. If I'm wrong about this and Blood Rage doesn't actually affect ES when you take Eldritch Battery then yes the only drawback is the 1 passive point and the need to take +3 ES on hit, but I'd have to do some further calculations to see how this compares with +2 mana on hit. It would be inefficient to have both in the build.
"
Whatisyoudoing a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
Whatisyoudoing a écrit :

thx alot for the answer gonna craft both rings the same then :D .. gearing my char but still need the glove recepies.

Are you making sure to account for all your resists right now? You seem to be close to undercapped (haven't looked in detail) considering you have only 90% on helm and also using Bubonics. I highly suggest you recraft your helm to get more resists closer to 120%. It's a hassle but is worth it in the long run before you finish your rings. B/c if it had more resists, you would be able to craft +1 minimum power to one or both of your rings. As it stands right now, you probably need to craft resists on both your rings to be capped. So getting a third resist on your helm is basically giving you 1-2 extra power charges (40-80% crit chance).

i am res capped :D, so just gonna craft the rest of the gear maybe tomorrow and buy 2 hatred wathers eye with flat cold.

You should first play the build for a bit before investing in a double Hatred. In fact, you're probably better off with Hatred + precision Multi if that's cheaper. Hatred flat and the multi are pretty close depending on the build multi might actually give more. hatred flat is also much harder to divine.
"
Enahkra a écrit :
My entire reasoning was based on the assumption that your ES degens from blood rage according to the gem's wording. If that's the case, then Blood Rage can't be used b/c the degen to your ES + barrage cost is far greater than your ability to recover ES making it useless as a "mana" source. If I'm wrong about this and Blood Rage doesn't actually affect ES when you take Eldritch Battery then yes the only drawback is the 1 passive point and the need to take +3 ES on hit, but I'd have to do some further calculations to see how this compares with +2 mana on hit. It would be inefficient to have both in the build.

Yeah don't worry Blood Rage only degen ES if it's protecting our HP or we're also using MoM. With just EB my Blood Rage still degen my health so we can still use it. The +2 mana is useless now that we don't need it so I swapped it out for a +3 ES. If we can sustain mana with +2 then we can definetly sustain EB with +3, even if something goes wrong, ES regen much faster than mana anyways so we don't have to wack bosses with auto attacks.

With how fast we attack, Barrage firing 6 projs (iirc), +3 mana on hit and around ~40 mana cost, sustaining ES for the damage boost while having enough ES to use skills won't be an issue, at least not for me as everything works just fine.

The damage boost while leeching ES will always apply when we need it, Blood Rage is not required to degen anymore (you still want to use it for att. speed) so if what I'm thinking is correct, this may be the solution to our mana issue with 1 point investment.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 14 juil. 2019 01:02:28
Hey I have swapped my mf windripper gear for this one , atm i need to do uber lab and change ascendancy to pathfinder. What changes in gear should I need to do?? thanks boys!
hi tx for fun build
i got t1 increase damage wand and made it rare
am i mistake something?
try to arguement failed everything :(
so i got inc phy 179 and make it rare use anuulment

still i have is only 178inc phy rare imbu wand

so if im not wrong

1 mult craft (su)
2 add phy damage (pr)
3 attack speed (su)
4 crit chance (su)
5 penet (pr)
6 quality ( dont have yet what's this :P)

is that right?

or i make another wand :)?

+++++

i have farruls fur (was using cyclone :P)
can i use it this build?
have to change some nodes?
Dernière édition par aaow, le 14 juil. 2019 07:59:17
"
aaow a écrit :
hi tx for fun build
i got t1 increase damage wand and made it rare
am i mistake something?
try to arguement failed everything :(
so i got inc phy 179 and make it rare use anuulment

still i have is only 178inc phy rare imbu wand

so if im not wrong

1 mult craft (su)
2 add phy damage (pr)
3 attack speed (su)
4 crit chance (su)
5 penet (pr)
6 quality ( dont have yet what's this :P)

is that right?

or i make another wand :)?

+++++

i have farruls fur (was using cyclone :P)
can i use it this build?
have to change some nodes?

I dont know about the wand, i think if you are using a conversion from phys to cold is better to get the crafted one. And about farruls, loreweave with 78%max res and ele dmg is going to be better ^^ I hope this helps.
Enahkra, I'm a huge fan of your build guide, it's definitely the most in-depth guide I've seen and the results of it are amazing, but there is one problem with your ring crafting part: You claim you can reach 600 to 800 life gain per second with one elder ring affix, but that's not true as LGoH is affected by the damage effectiveness of the gem you used to proc it, which for barrage is 48% at level 20, meaning with a 20 LGoH ring and around 30ish projectiles per second will be a total of 20*0.48*30 = 288 life gained per second. I don't think that would make it less valuable per se because if you have room to stack your over time recovery effect from normal leech and the instant nature of a 300ish life gain helps a lot, but it isn't as strong as advertised.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, so if it came out that way I'm sorry, it isn't the intention, just want to help you improve the guide the best as possible.

PS: source for the LGoH mechanic: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Version_0.10.3

It was changed a while ago in 0.10.3 and if you search for "Life gain" on that patch notes page you'll see it being mentioned.

Edit and PS2: forgot to mention that part of the value being retained comes from KB's damage effectiveness and the fact that you usually hit several monsters per KB attack, which makes it work like insta leech for mapping purposes against high number of monsters, since each hit against each mob will proc the LGoH and heal you.
Dernière édition par z4ktan, le 14 juil. 2019 19:04:02
"
VantsLoL a écrit :
Hey I have swapped my mf windripper gear for this one , atm i need to do uber lab and change ascendancy to pathfinder. What changes in gear should I need to do?? thanks boys!

Are you trying to MF with the build?

"
oMySunshine a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :

Yeah don't worry Blood Rage only degen ES if it's protecting our HP or we're also using MoM. With just EB my Blood Rage still degen my health so we can still use it. The +2 mana is useless now that we don't need it so I swapped it out for a +3 ES. If we can sustain mana with +2 then we can definetly sustain EB with +3, even if something goes wrong, ES regen much faster than mana anyways so we don't have to wack bosses with auto attacks.

With how fast we attack, Barrage firing 6 projs (iirc), +3 mana on hit and around ~40 mana cost, sustaining ES for the damage boost while having enough ES to use skills won't be an issue, at least not for me as everything works just fine.

The damage boost while leeching ES will always apply when we need it, Blood Rage is not required to degen anymore (you still want to use it for att. speed) so if what I'm thinking is correct, this may be the solution to our mana issue with 1 point investment.

If that's the case, I'll look further into it and do some calculations, if everything works out I'll add a section to the guide for those struggling with mana. Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires