[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Hi guys!
my pob: https://pastebin.com/tPUDR0cE (shaper dps) please advise.
Dernière édition par 피카소, le 7 juil. 2019 09:18:06
Hi guys,

Thanks for the guide and the tips.

But even though i see your pastebins, i can't figure out why i'm Stuck on 300k Shaper dps...
Can you help me?
https://pastebin.com/ee004vwq
Good build. But my dps is kinda low. Could u check my character and help me?
Thank you
"
edu1991 a écrit :
Good build. But my dps is kinda low. Could u check my character and help me?
Thank you

I just finished doing this build yesterday and mine feels quite low as well!
Topic starter, pls can u do lvling tree and 60th totem tree in POB ?
Links to tree u provided - seem not working to me - just clear calculator.
And - am i blind ? Bandits? Where is the "skill gem links" tab ?!
Dernière édition par daiverok, le 7 juil. 2019 20:37:54
"
daiverok a écrit :
Topic starter, pls can u do lvling tree and 60th totem tree in POB ?
Links to tree u provided - seem not working to me - just clear calculator.
And - am i blind ? Bandits? Where is the "skill gem links" tab ?!

A lazy guide to the lazy build ;)
Stefler - your page is missing gear so no comment atm

edu1991 - idk why but you got a 2h mace on, not gonna look more into it til you show me your real caster setup. Also lvl 20 or 21 gems help.

cogitopino - i dont see the real point of bubonics if you arent going to vary your jewels at all, you only use hypnotics. Some of your jewels can also have better rolls. Weapon could be a lot better. would also recolor chest to 3g for added cold/hypo
"
ragnarok911 a écrit :
Stefler - your page is missing gear so no comment atm

edu1991 - idk why but you got a 2h mace on, not gonna look more into it til you show me your real caster setup. Also lvl 20 or 21 gems help.

cogitopino - i dont see the real point of bubonics if you arent going to vary your jewels at all, you only use hypnotics. Some of your jewels can also have better rolls. Weapon could be a lot better. would also recolor chest to 3g for added cold/hypo

https://pastebin.com/nyzXV6YS
Here is my pastebin mate.
Please take a look when you can and advise me where if i made something wrong.
Dernière édition par edu1991, le 9 juil. 2019 14:44:00
Random notes from looking in no particular order

1) Rain of Splinters % can be better
2) Self-Flag % can be better
3) Other jewels are alright but can be a lot better...if they are solving resists/stats for you than okay. I think stuff like knockback % on hit can be useful too.
4) Related to above but no Clear Mind or Transcendent Flesh which are big dps boosts from jewels
5) Id try changing faster casting to controlled destruction or crit multi and hypothermia to added cold. See how you like it. Hypo has times of being more useful but I think faster casting is mostly just good on paper.
6) Your weapon can be VASTLY improved on even before multi-mod level. Chaos conversion should not be overloooked.
7) You use Bubonic boots but don't focus on varying your abyss jewels.
8) That morbid oculus abyss jewel is not going to give you that cast speed bonus...get something like 2% pen when YOU HAVENT....
9) I also am of the mindset that Command of the Pit are only alright compared to a good rare with the %increased damage to chilled enemies. Esp when you can get stats/resist here to fix other areas.
10) Belts can get cold damage and elemental damage rolls. Yours is really just defensive atm.
11) Your quicksilver flask has no prefix...roll one
12) Use a Diamond flask..or Atziri...or something else to boost dps
13) Why enlighten on hatred? It does nothing.
14) Get a level 21 ice spear...even without quality its a big dps boost...and better gem level/quality in level all over your build
So I've currently cleared the endgame with this toon and recently made a CoC Assassin for speed mapping, so I'm looking to shore this guy up as a boss killer and deep delver. I'm having issues finding big improvements currently. Ultimately it was strong enough for me to kill Uber Elder deathless, but more dps would just make it a lot more cushy.

- Cold/elemental dmg on belt is a minimal upgrade and I loose tank without insane investment.
- Controlled destruction and Added Cold(both of which have been getting praise in the thread) seem like side grades. Well, in all fairness, Cont Destro actually bumps the DPS about 15-20k per totem, so I'm leveling one on the side until it's quality catches up.
- I try other weapons off of Poe Trade here and there but they are side grades at best so far.

So either I'm missing something in terms of configuration or I don't understand why I'm sitting at roughly half the OP's tooltip dps.

https://pastebin.com/ccJ55ZMj

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires