[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Quintessence a écrit :
"
Has anyone entertained the idea of multi crafting a Shaped Wand? To get +2 Proj Pierce? Isolate that and then multicraft the rest of the desired mods onto it. It would free up jewel slot, or you could keep it and have +3 or more total pierce to make it harder for mobs try and swarm your totems?

You would lose a lot of damage dropping the chaos extra damage.

I don't even use it on my current weapon. I tried inserting one into my PoB and the damage difference is rather small comparatively. About a 15-20k bump per totem. Granted that's over 100k with all of them firing but I'd rather buy an Atziri shield for that currency if I choose to invest.

Another option I've entertained(if I buy Atziri's reflection) is trying to use a Snakepit and have chain action going instead of piercing. Though I haven't seen anyone talk about testing this, so it's just hypothetical.
Trying this build out after hitting around level 50 and loving it so far; I think I'll stick with it for the rest of the League. I do have one question though, about the Ascendancy: could it be beneficial to swap Worthy Foe for First to Strike, Last to Fall? With Blood Magic we should be able to get to low life and proc 20 seconds of Adrenaline on command, especially for bosses while they're out of combat/doing pre-fight rp. 20 seconds of 100% increased damage and 25% increased cast speed could be significant, and with the 25% life heal and ailment clear it may even be safe to force adrenaline during a boss fight (it would also make corrupted blood a nonissue). Worthy Foe, on the other hand, is a substantial benefit of 20% increased damage taken on monsters, but has no other real benefits (taunt is refreshed dozens of times per second so duration is irrelevant). In PoB having Adrenaline and no Worthy Foe yields about 1.25M DPS/totem to Worthy Foe's 1.20M.

I'd appreciate any advice on this (if the drawbacks to FtSLtF are too heavy and triggering it would be too dangerous in endgame, for instance) and truly, thank you for the build.
FtSLtF is great for the build. good dps triggerable before boss fights and the extra layer of defense from not dieingi or needing to flask ignites or bleeds is great as well as the 25% extra heal.
Dernière édition par rageface1355, le 3 juil. 2019 15:31:18
poeskilltree link doesn't work for me i want to start following this build can you fix it?
"
rageface1355 a écrit :
FtSLtF is great for the build. good dps triggerable before boss fights and the extra layer of defense from not dieingi or needing to flask ignites or bleeds is great as well as the 25% extra heal.

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback
"
rageface1355 a écrit :

But doesn't intimidate only increase attack damage, and not spell damage?
you can lookup the skill on wiki or try clicking adrenaline in your path of building then unclicking it.
Could you please fix the skill tree

Thanks
"
jyc128 a écrit :
Could you please fix the skill tree

Thanks

What's wrong with it?
When i try to open it there is nothing.
I click on the link for leveling tree.

http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0#AAAABAQDAAHcAecOPBQgFE0UcRiRGjgb-iS7Jd8nLykuNmJHfk2sUEdVqVW1WfNfOV8_Y7tktWVNZlRoZWoBbztyD3Kpdqx343loe9R8uIIHhJSE2YlxkFWUb5e0my2ezaQZpzCpbqyqrY2wq7kdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMJsz37SIdl820_d49-_4MPkUeoY7FzvDvJB89305vcy-Ov8S_5Y

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires