[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Nice build. Totally my style.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Can someone check my char.

I managed to down shaper, and I am wondering if I can do uber elder.

From what I saw shapper was pretty much straight forward, died 2 times cuz I failed to move from the wave, but that's only mechanical.

What could I improve to have an easy uber elder ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hello,

there is something i dont understand, why is a controlled destruction recommended??

Doesnt it completely destroy the crit chance and in fact the 600% inc crit chance of ice spear?
"
Lodocus150 a écrit :
Hello,

there is something i dont understand, why is a controlled destruction recommended??

Doesnt it completely destroy the crit chance and in fact the 600% inc crit chance of ice spear?

It only reduces crit chance by a bit u still got way more than that

Lets say u got 800 increased crit chance then with the 100% reduction u still got 700
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 11 juil. 2019 17:25:19
"
So, the for the first 50 or so levels until you can get currency to get 5L Mantle + Kikazaru ring...

You slap on the biggest baddest weapon/s you find cyclone your way until you can switch to Ice Spear Totems?

I lvled with holy flame totems from start to end, it was a blast easily running theough content, u can follow the skill tree and find lvling uniques and gem setup in flame totem guides lvling sections
"
Schnubbel_ a écrit :
"
Lodocus150 a écrit :
Hello,

It only reduces crit chance by a bit u still got way more than that

Lets say u got 800 increased crit chance then with the 100% reduction u still got 700

ah ok thanks.

i always thought that ne minus 100% would be a total reduction of your crit chance, so that your skill cant crit anymore...
"
All the fun of a trapper/miner without the annoyances!

Can someone confirm that minion damage increases our damage the same as spell damage? If so we can use bound fossils.

It doesnt totems dont count as minions, only "totem" tags affect them
In the exact same spot as you right now... I believe we will want the veiled mod increased spell dmg + extra non-chaos as chaos (good luck finding the unveil or get a service done). Increased cast speed. Increased crit chance for spells.

That leaves room for a prefix... I've seen flat cold or double damage in this thread. I am definitely NOT a PoB wizard so I really don't know which is best, hopefully someone can chime in here.

Actually nvm, double damage is a suffix. So I'm even more confused than I was now.

PREFIX:
-% ele dmg as extra chaos
-spell dmg + non-chaos as extra chaos
-??? (flat cold?)

SUFFIX:
-multimod
-cast speed (or double dmg?)
-crit chance for spells (or double dmg?)

Dernière édition par KalaPathar, le 15 juil. 2019 19:23:36
Is any1 able to advise why my dps is so low? I understand I could still buy some 3 mod+ GG gems but I don't think that alone explains the 1 mil dps difference between my build currently and the POB in the guide.

Current: https://pastebin.com/Nid36zMU

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires