[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Twisting a écrit :
Hiya,

I am playing ssf and noticed that the build would not be possible without soul mantle and rain of splinters.

Currently i have a soul mantle 6 linked, a 20% self flagation jewel but currently do not have rain of splinters. I dont mind dealing less damage, but is the build ruined if i dont have that jewel?

Cheers

It shouldn't be ruined but the damage will be quite a bit lower.
"
rageface1355 a écrit :

also the gems in your 6l. swap out hypothermia and inc crit damage for controlled destruction and added cold damage.

is controlled dest+added cold dmg better than hypothermia + inc crit dmg whatever the setup is?
what about arcane potency in the skill tree and transcendent flesh then?
Dernière édition par Ashedora, le 1 juil. 2019 00:11:05
controlled destr_ added cold dmg is much better dps. transcendent flesh is just extra dps if you can get it.
links for skill tree take me to empty witch skill tree, is there another way to see skill tree?

Can anyone post the final skill tree for this build?
Dernière édition par reap9, le 1 juil. 2019 14:01:11
Got elegant hubris with 3x 80% spell power and 1x 15% cast speed
Has anyone entertained the idea of multi crafting a Shaped Wand? To get +2 Proj Pierce? Isolate that and then multicraft the rest of the desired mods onto it. It would free up jewel slot, or you could keep it and have +3 or more total pierce to make it harder for mobs try and swarm your totems?
"
Has anyone entertained the idea of multi crafting a Shaped Wand? To get +2 Proj Pierce? Isolate that and then multicraft the rest of the desired mods onto it. It would free up jewel slot, or you could keep it and have +3 or more total pierce to make it harder for mobs try and swarm your totems?

You would lose a lot of damage dropping the chaos extra damage.
I'm not seeing where all the INT is coming from to cast level 20 spell gems. Can someone help me out on this?
get it where you can...rares, jewels, tree if you must (i did)

there's no one simple answer for where to get your stats
ive made a fwe posts with pob's and my pob as well or look at my character it's not private. currently im at 175 int with only getting int from 1 item my shield. after mousing around my character with level 21 gems you need like 159 int. you can get this on gloves, ring, boot, shield tree and hat and jewels. you have many options and not locked into 1 specific so feel free to get it somewhere that works for you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires