[3.7] Getting Physical - UPDATED Shattering Steel Guide

Starting with this build tomorrow. Are you planning to update the PoB and gem selection before the league start? Thanks in advance!
Hey before i dedicate my league start to this skill can you check for me if fork still interacts with shattering steel?
Thanks for the build and the stream, have not seen such a cool friendly streamer ;-)
"
Fork Interaction appears NOT to work (I have no GGG confirmation)

why would it not work? nothing in the 3.7 patch notes

big fan of your guide and the stream, keep up the good work :)
Dernière édition par NOBO, le 7 juin 2019 04:19:30
Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing build.

One quick question tho, why don't you take Iron Grip node from the tree?

Thanks for your answer and good luck for Legion !
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
Thank you for this guide! I'm going to try out this build in 3.7 and have several questions:

1) How did you get your desired enchant on your self-crafted helmet? Did you run uber lab so many times to get it?

2) On average, how much does it cost to self-craft each equipment, especially the elder chest? How likely is it to hit those rolls on the elder chest?

3) With the changes to Immortal Call, would you prefer to self-cast it or still attach it to cwdt?

4) Why not use ECoMS on Leap Slam since it will stun on enemies on full life, generating endurance charges easily?

5) Why do you say golems are bad? Ice Golem seems good for extra crit chance

6) What do you think of Herald of Purity in this build?

7) Would you use a warcry and which warcry if so?

8) Why not take Twin Terrors/Honed Edge/Ambidexterity for additional crit chance and attack speed?

9) How do you know Fork does not shotgun with Shattering Steel anymore?
When I read about the Maim thing on the OP I thought what the hell is that all about ? Auras are now attacks ??? Then I found this on reddit.

The Maim Support will have its text changed to "Supports attack skills or other skills that can maim enemies." in the live version.

Posted by Bex. Another case of GGG not giving sh*t about their own forum and treating reddit as the official PoE outlet.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Happosan a écrit :
Starting with this build tomorrow. Are you planning to update the PoB and gem selection before the league start? Thanks in advance!

POB should be updated now -- I did this late last night after stream to ensure you would have good info to start the new league with. Let me know if anything stands out to you as weird though, I was a little tired.
"
Hi, thanks for sharing your amazing build.

One quick question tho, why don't you take Iron Grip node from the tree?

Thanks for your answer and good luck for Legion !

POB is updated for Legion League. Every version of the new skill tree has Iron Grip on it now, which is great for the build.

Before Legion League, there wasn't a great reason to path down there, so I opted out of it. Now that we have all the great sword nodes on the bottom left of the tree, Iron Grip is much more conveniently placed.
"
LYC14 a écrit :
Thank you for this guide! I'm going to try out this build in 3.7 and have several questions:

1) How did you get your desired enchant on your self-crafted helmet? Did you run uber lab so many times to get it?

2) On average, how much does it cost to self-craft each equipment, especially the elder chest? How likely is it to hit those rolls on the elder chest?

3) With the changes to Immortal Call, would you prefer to self-cast it or still attach it to cwdt?

4) Why not use ECoMS on Leap Slam since it will stun on enemies on full life, generating endurance charges easily?

5) Why do you say golems are bad? Ice Golem seems good for extra crit chance

6) What do you think of Herald of Purity in this build?

7) Would you use a warcry and which warcry if so?

8) Why not take Twin Terrors/Honed Edge/Ambidexterity for additional crit chance and attack speed?

9) How do you know Fork does not shotgun with Shattering Steel anymore?

Good questions.

1. I bought the lab enchant. I often run uber lab very often, which generates some nice currency.

2. Crafting your own gear tends to be cheaper than buying. Note that when you're crafting gear, you need to know when you can just sell the item that you've rolled, instead of scouring and starting over. For the Elder body armor, it's not too uncommon to hit something similar.

3. I'll still use immortal call. No Physical Immunity, but it grants some elemental mitigation as well. Bleed Explosions still help protect us from Porcupines.

4. ECOMS is nice if you have the links for it.

5. Golems are "bad" because they aggro enemies during Grace Periods, when you load into a zone, and around corners when you otherwise not expecting it. Case in point, the Chaos Spitters in an Incursion when you first load in. If you're okay with that, then Ice Golem is a good choice.

6. Herald of Purity is good. Before Legion, it was one of the only things that we could reserve on our mana to boost our damage, so it was an auto include. In Legion, HoP competes with "Flesh and Stone + Maim", which says that "Enemies take 30% increased phys damage". This is a question for POB, once we get the new auras + supports gem in the next few days.

7. personal preference

8. Ambidexterity is the weakest of the options you've listed, and it's a bit out of the way. Honed Edge is nice if you need the accuracy, which we do not because of the ascendacy. Twin Terrors is the strongest node you've listed, but it still just spends too many points on the skill tree and offers too little, in my opinion. If you need the accuracy on a non-Champion ascendancy, I think it's much more of a consideration.

9. Fork -- Tested it on stream, about a 100 people were tuning in at the time. We all agreed that Fork doesn't look like a significant increase in damage. Fork is a 9% More multiplier, sure, but it didn't seem like it was giving much more damage than that. I tested against Shaper and a few Minotaur maps.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires