[3.7] Getting Physical - UPDATED Shattering Steel Guide

hi there
i was thinking about playing this build, only if fork uber shotgun would still be working though, without that interaction that build would be dead for me :/
can anyone confirm now if it is still working or not?
"
kelarus a écrit :
How do we deal with mana? Im having issues having enough

Earlier on, take one more node in the mana leech cluster.

Later on the ideal would probably to get some source of mana on hit I guess.

"
horus333 a écrit :
hi there
i was thinking about playing this build, only if fork uber shotgun would still be working though, without that interaction that build would be dead for me :/
can anyone confirm now if it is still working or not?

It no longer “uber shotgun” since synthesis (see https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2288209/page/5#p22014227) but with the new auras and supports and I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Note that fork is no longer a recommended link, though personally at the moment it feels so much better for clearing (still on a 4l though and only starting maps)
Dernière édition par Gorkk, le 9 juin 2019 09:55:00
I'm on a 5L and clearing is mediocre at best. Guess i'll try fork.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
i am 6l cyclone now and its awesome ... :D
so with flesh and stone do we sit in blood stance for the stacked maim ? if im understanding this correctly ?
Yes, if u want them to take additional dmg u need to maim them in blood stance, otherwaise you can see blind symbol over their heads when u are in sand stance. I might be wrong, but not really.

So I'm using it only on big bosses. Well I would anyway but I've founded gluttony belt for free poacher curse + I'm doing maps t8 and it's pretty ez so far. Not to mention league was good for me, I've founded 2 ex and since then I'm running with 6l :)

edit: also I've notice, blinding them is very nice safe-game-plan, you wb/lump into pack and its insta blind for them. Ez prey, and I prefer that way since aoe of that aura is not really great.
Dernière édition par anastazjasz, le 9 juin 2019 18:58:33
ok i thought so, Im also switching just for bosses. just wanted to make sure i was using it correctly lol.
Path of building has all the skills now, any chance of updating it a bit?
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
I'm on a 5L and clearing is mediocre at best. Guess i'll try fork.

Started maps with satisfying clear with a 4 link using gmp, vicious and fork (with all aras active so needed the mana leech cluster). Now I'm on a 5 link adding brutality and got haemophilia and the clear is great; need to focus in life now though.

"
anastazjasz a écrit :
Well I would anyway but I've founded gluttony belt for free poacher curse + I'm doing maps t8 and it's pretty ez so far.

Isn't the damage on movement skill an issue? Need quite a bunch of resistances elsewhere though, but might try it, seems interesting and cheap (more expensive to find the resistances elsewhere to allow it)
I am using this:
Praxis Paua Ring for mana issues
Karui Ward Jade Amulet for DMG and movement
Belt of the Deceiver for some DMG and Resistances

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires