[3.7] Getting Physical - UPDATED Shattering Steel Guide

"
The_SnoWee a écrit :
Thx for the build, i am currently playing it and doing not to bad.
i was double checking the impale chance and just can get to 80%
with your setup, 20 from cham, 40 from shattering steel, 20 from dread ban.

where should be the rest?

Impale Support Gem +40%.
Does the fork inteaction with shattering steel still work or is it nerfed i have been playing around with this and lancing steel and i cant tell which i like better using grelwood shanks instead of rare swords so i can use a better support than gmp
Build worked out really well for me, just cleared Uber Elder today (My first deathless Uber Elder) with this setup

"
_SP_ a écrit :
"
The_SnoWee a écrit :
Thx for the build, i am currently playing it and doing not to bad.
i was double checking the impale chance and just can get to 80%
with your setup, 20 from cham, 40 from shattering steel, 20 from dread ban.

where should be the rest?

Impale Support Gem +40%.

We have some impale chance on the skill tree as well
Check out my jewel O_o I play as sword and board glad but same kind of build.
How do you manage to have mana on Dread Banner + Pride + Flesh and Stone and Aspect of the spider? I have enlighten lvl 3 and no mana for all of that :(
"
wrona a écrit :
How do you manage to have mana on Dread Banner + Pride + Flesh and Stone and Aspect of the spider? I have enlighten lvl 3 and no mana for all of that :(

I support to this question, i sacrifice two points in tree for use the nodes of leech mana under Vaal Pact, and for now dont use Aspect Spider, im still lvl 66.

And i have another... Flesh and Stone in what stage use? Sand form or Blood form? i think that is the same, because we use FS for inflict bleed i suppose

Sorry for my weird english, regards from Spain!
hello, first thing i want to say is this build is freaking great! :)

i killed uber elder earlier today and was super lucky and got this watcher's eye

but how do i get POB to calculate the damage boost it gives?
I am confused on how switching weapons procs the adrenaline buff. Can you explain that part?
"
Jfranxisk a écrit :
And i have another... Flesh and Stone in what stage use? Sand form or Blood form? i think that is the same, because we use FS for inflict bleed i suppose

When using Kaom's Roots we have Unwavering Stance, meaning that we cannot evade attacks. This makes Blinding nearby enemies completely useless to us, so we should use Blood Stance at all times with Flesh and Stone. In addition, when linked with Maim Support, Flesh and Stone will increase Physical damage on monsters Maimed by Flesh and Stone.
Dernière édition par octeris, le 15 juil. 2019 20:14:31

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires