[3.5] Occultist Vortex/Cold Snap ES/CI - Deathless and Safe Uber Elder and T16's

After i use ton of alteration, i would do my first multi mod with this weapon.

But i dont know what the best mods are:

These ones are obv.:

Trigger spell
Damage over time (21-30%) is this the highest craft?

But what are the best other mods?

Can someone help me out?
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :

holy shit that's a shit ton of ES. I played around with your POB I think your regeneration is like 2k when hit+block. and you're sitting around 600k shaper dps? that's a very nice balance. this is like a HC variant haha.

and damn that shield is sexy. and I like the cinderswallow

Well, for boss fight I'm switching enfeeble to Malevolence, so you can easily add ~28,5% more damage to this 600k dps you've calculated:)

28,5% = 21% base more damage + 0,36 x 21% from passives
Dernière édition par ziuteczek123456, le 27 avr. 2019 05:04:51
"
ziuteczek123456 a écrit :
"
SonsOfKorhal a écrit :

holy shit that's a shit ton of ES. I played around with your POB I think your regeneration is like 2k when hit+block. and you're sitting around 600k shaper dps? that's a very nice balance. this is like a HC variant haha.

and damn that shield is sexy. and I like the cinderswallow

Well, for boss fight I'm switching enfeeble to Malevolence, so you can easily add ~28,5% more damage to this 600k dps you've calculated:)

28,5% = 21% base more damage + 0,36 x 21% from passives

haha yeah I think you would prefer more dps. curses are more effective now also. so probably a better idea to use frostbite than enfeeble on bosses. for myself im dealing 1.25m shaper dps. but with the regen and 11.5k pool I think it's sufficient
"
PattyWin a écrit :

These ones are obv.:

Trigger spell

Can someone help me out?

I wouldn't use that weapon, at all. There's no point in having "socketed gems are supported by" as it's a waste of an affix. You're purely better off with a 38% cold damage over time multi scepter.

On ps4, using bound/pristine to fossil craft a weapon. Fifth attempt and this is my best one so far. Should I keep trying?

https://imgur.com/PK3yD4l
"
RemedySC a écrit :
On ps4, using bound/pristine to fossil craft a weapon. Fifth attempt and this is my best one so far. Should I keep trying?

https://imgur.com/PK3yD4l

Yes. Your scepter has 4 glaring problems:
Added damage to spells does not work with DoTs
DoTs don't crit.
You don't stun.
You don't need chaos resistance with CI, you're immune.
If anyone needs the trigger socketed spell craft btw, I can do that. Just drop me a message.
Malevolence versus Aspect of the Spider, which one is "better"?

The former is gives better offensive utility (numbers wise according to PoB) but the latter is a mix of both offense and defense. From doing maps, I can't seem to notice much clear difference with Malevolence and am wondering if it's just a wasted slot since there's not much of a noticeable clear speed difference. Defensively, I already feel pretty safe with Temporal Chains and phasing so is there a need for extra defense with Aspect of the Spider? I haven't had a chance to attempt Shaper Guardians on this build so I would like insight on Malevolence/Aspect of the Spider on tougher bosses like these.
"
"
PattyWin a écrit :

These ones are obv.:

Trigger spell

Can someone help me out?

I wouldn't use that weapon, at all. There's no point in having "socketed gems are supported by" as it's a waste of an affix. You're purely better off with a 38% cold damage over time multi scepter.

These two sceptre looks really nice.

As i said, it was my first time to craft and i only learn with mistakes :)

How long did u alt-spam to get the high damage over time rolls?
"
PattyWin a écrit :
"
"
PattyWin a écrit :

These ones are obv.:

Trigger spell

Can someone help me out?

These two sceptre looks really nice.

As i said, it was my first time to craft and i only learn with mistakes :)

How long did u alt-spam to get the high damage over time rolls?

think i read somewhere that the probability of T1 cold dot multi is about 1/3000. not too sure on the number. probably on poedb or online somewhere.

and yes, those are incredibly sexy weps haha
Dernière édition par SonsOfKorhal, le 29 avr. 2019 01:18:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires