[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

How relevant is the Marble Amulet? Should we aim to get one or is getting ~50% minion move speed more important? TIA
Pretty much finished gearing the character now, 1.82M Shaper/Guardian DPS, incredibly tanky.

Just for information, im follow the original build on this topic without Calamity.
Just using tabula and quill 5L, for boss fight a feel barrage looks better then rain arrow, for crasy leech and speed to put 40 stacks damage. On this momment im kill the chimera, minotaur, phoenix and hydra corrupted using one portal each.
Oh! Im almost forgot, the cloves has a implict Temporal Chains on hit, somtimes helps a lot, all my gems are 19/0 and Im pretty enjoy this build.
Merry Christmas. Thank you very much for the build, I just killed the Uber elder and it seemed almost easy. From now on all your builds I'm going to look at them. Really thank you very much:).
Hi, really liking this build so far. I have Calamity chest but can only get 5L on after 200 tries. what's the best setup for a 5L ????. Thx
Dernière édition par nerothecat4, le 26 déc. 2018 21:17:37
How do you can 3 Curses? I see you can use 2 Curses with the Boots, but 3?
"
JackyCola1488 a écrit :
How do you can 3 Curses? I see you can use 2 Curses with the Boots, but 3?

Passive from tree
How do you guys feel about Empower on HoAG? Would a +3 empower be worth it ?
"
BeefGuitarStar a écrit :

No.

Probably a lvl 4 Empower would be worth it in the extremely expensive case of a +1 The coming calamity.
"
BeefGuitarStar a écrit :

Empower isn't worth it, at least for me personally it gives me around 8k more DPS at the price that it is.

+1 Coming Calamity however is a huge DPS boost, very very expensive though

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires