[3.7] Agony Deliverance Tank. Bosses evaporated by scorpion friend

Cleared everything other than Uber Elder at the moment even crazy modded red maps with 150%+ Quantity:

I have made some changes, I run 3x curses and have took some curse nodes.

Current PoB DPS on Tail Spike is: 1.50M (Shaper/Guardian)

Once I get a 21 Herald of Agony that jumps to 1.73M Tail Spike (Shaper/Guardian)

I love the play style, so many different ways to play it.

Current Gear:

Dernière édition par Boltonsquads, le 20 déc. 2018 19:53:03
"
LaBBe_ a écrit :
"
How do you deal with the cold damage you get from hatred? Because then you are dealing cold damage all the time...

With Generosity. In addition of making auras more effective, it also makes them not affect you :)

Of course! Didn't look at the links, thank you very much!
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
Cleared everything other than Uber Elder at the moment even crazy modded red maps with 150%+ Quantity:

Once I get a 21 Herald of Agony that jumps to 1.73M Tail Spike (Shaper/Guardian)

Current Gear:

I may give that belt and boots a try. I was thinking this build would be good for 2x curses, but thats an easy 3.
"
thedukey a écrit :
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :

Current Gear:

I may give that belt and boots a try. I was thinking this build would be good for 2x curses, but thats an easy 3.

Yeah it's a great build really enjoying it, Uber Elder has now been completed :)
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
How doe's EE work?

I can see that with Physical to Lightning conversion your minion is doing lightning damage, but what damage would we be doing to make sure -50% resistances are up for the extra damage from crawler?

We need source of fire damage to attacks somewhere and no cold and lightning, cause crawler deal cold (extra from hatred) and lightning (convert from gem).

Concerning this, where is this source of fire damage in his gear?
I didn t find it and still try to figure it out :D
It s a really nice build, I crafted this quiver in order to clean without pierce gem

I think implicit doesn t work but the other one it might do, what do u think?
Always be melee during these years, I tried to think a similar build then I found yours that was better than mine so I d rather ask then try :D
Dernière édition par ForteBraccio, le 21 déc. 2018 19:53:07
"
ForteBraccio a écrit :
"
faraddox a écrit :
"
Boltonsquads a écrit :
How doe's EE work?

I can see that with Physical to Lightning conversion your minion is doing lightning damage, but what damage would we be doing to make sure -50% resistances are up for the extra damage from crawler?

We need source of fire damage to attacks somewhere and no cold and lightning, cause crawler deal cold (extra from hatred) and lightning (convert from gem).

Concerning this, where is this source of fire damage in his gear?
I didn t find it and still try to figure it out :D
It s a really nice build, I crafted this quiver in order to clean without pierce gem

I think implicit doesn t work but the other one it might do, what do u think?
Always be melee during these years, I tried to think a similar build then I found yours that was better than mine so I d rather ask then try :D

If that does, thats very nice as well. Have you tested to see if it does?
I m trying, I ve started yesterday, still need the 6l chest but I actualy don't know if it works or not, I hit red maps today few t13 and 3 t15 with some crazy modes, everything was so fast and smooth (except summit boss that was horrible) but I m not sure if it is related to the quiver :D
First time of my life in poe that I use a bow...
What I d like to know, tho, where is in your gear the flat fire that procs ee
Dernière édition par ForteBraccio, le 21 déc. 2018 21:11:31
"
ForteBraccio a écrit :
I m trying, I ve started yesterday, still need the 6l chest but I actualy don't know if it works or not, I hit red maps today few t13 and 3 t15 with some crazy modes, everything was so fast and smooth (except summit boss that was horrible) but I m not sure if it is related to the quiver :D

Nah the pierce on quiver doesn't do anything with rain of arrows. Those arrows fall from the sky and cannot pierce so neither form of pierce can apply.

Stats on quiver like pierce/damage/whatever don't apply to your minion unless it specifies "Minion X" so not on crawler either.

My gear posted on the mainpage includes a Fire arrow quiver with the implicit of "adds 4-8 fire damage" and was my source of fire damage at that time.

I later essence crafted a Sharktooth Arrow Quiver with the implicit "+4 life gained on hit" which meant I needed to find another source of fire damage and had the choice between crafting some on my ring or getting a searching eye abyss jewel with fire damage to bow attacks + life and inserting it into my gloves and I chose the jewel.

Those two quiver bases are the only ones that give any benefit to this build

Good possible mods on Shaped Quiver include
- Mana gain on hit
- Increased movement speed
- 20% chance to maim on hit
- 10% chance to blind on hit

Good possible mods on Elder Quiver include
- 15% Increased Area of effect
- 15% Chance to Poison on hit

Even though I didn't hit any of these mods I think a shaped Sharktooth quiver is the best base to craft on

"
Boltonsquads a écrit :

I've seen some people go the curse route and I get it for clearing low-mid tier red maps but I wouldn't do it for clearing rippy guardians or uber elder. The opportunity cost loses you a good chunk of life, more then the 6-10% protection enfeeble gives on 60%-80% curse resistant targets. I hit 8.4k life at the end of my character

Uber elder in particular I really really like the Atziri's step boots. Going from 35% spell dodge to 50% lets me walk through much of what they throw at me and get instantly back up to full life. Poachers mark is good for clear giving the crawler frenzy charges but on shaper pretty much the only effect is "+4 life gain on hit" but the loss of life, dodge and movement speed would make the fight harder
Dernière édition par WaffleT, le 21 déc. 2018 22:06:08
"
WaffleT a écrit :
"
ForteBraccio a écrit :

Nah the pierce on quiver doesn't do anything with rain of arrows. Those arrows fall from the sky and cannot pierce so neither form of pierce can apply.

Stats on quiver like pierce/damage/whatever don't apply to your minion unless it specifies "Minion X" so not on crawler either.

My gear posted on the mainpage includes a Fire arrow quiver with the implicit of "adds 4-8 fire damage" and was my source of fire damage at that time.

I later essence crafted a Sharktooth Arrow Quiver with the implicit "+4 life gained on hit" which meant I needed to find another source of fire damage and had the choice between crafting some on my ring or getting a searching eye abyss jewel with fire damage to bow attacks + life and inserting it into my gloves and I chose the jewel.

Those two quiver bases are the only ones that give any benefit to this build

Good possible mods on Shaped Quiver include
- Mana gain on hit
- Increased movement speed
- 20% chance to maim on hit
- 10% chance to blind on hit

Good possible mods on Elder Quiver include
- 15% Increased Area of effect
- 15% Chance to Poison on hit

Even though I didn't hit any of these mods I think a shaped Sharktooth quiver is the best base to craft on

"
Boltonsquads a écrit :

I've seen some people go the curse route and I get it for clearing low-mid tier red maps but I wouldn't do it for clearing rippy guardians or uber elder. The opportunity cost loses you a good chunk of life, more then the 6-10% protection enfeeble gives on 60%-80% curse resistant targets. I hit 8.4k life at the end of my character

Uber elder in particular I really really like the Atziri's step boots. Going from 35% spell dodge to 50% lets me walk through much of what they throw at me and get instantly back up to full life. Poachers mark is good for clear giving the crawler frenzy charges but on shaper pretty much the only effect is "+4 life gain on hit" but the loss of life, dodge and movement speed would make the fight harder

Very well mate, I actually got another quiver just in case this one doesn t do his job and it s a sharkt.
All clear now. Again gratz for the build and gl
"
WaffleT a écrit :

The thing is, Uber Elder and Guardians all have super telegraphed abilities that are pretty easy to dodge manually. It's the unexpect bullshit that you encounter while mapping and in Syndicate encounters that the curses help with. I feel much safer chaining T14+ maps with Boltonsquad's triple curse setup (Temp Chains instead of Proj Weakness) and 7k life than I did with no defensive curses and 8.2k life.

I didn't have much experience with Uber Elder prior to this league. I had killed him only 3 times before, one of which was deathless, and now 15 times this league all but 1 with this build. Manually dodging the spears, slaps, slams and balls have come second nature to me so that I don't really need the extra dodge chance or life. I can pretty much expect a deathless kill every time I go in now but sometimes I fuck up or get unlucky and get stuck in Elder slow, a vortex and Shaper beam (hilarious way to go btw).

Minotaur is pretty much face tank with Enfeeble, blind, all the dodge, evasion and LGoH even with double extra ele mods. Other guardians are easy to dodge manually even with turbo in my opinion.

Of course, these are just my opinions, playstyle preferences and experiences playing the game and this build so I don't want to take anything away from your guide itself. Thank you for that! I have a huge respect to the people that make their own builds and post them on the forums. I lack any kind of creativity when it comes to making builds myself even with 2k hours so I find good looking builds and modify them to my liking.
Dernière édition par LaBBe_, le 22 déc. 2018 12:13:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires