[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

"
Skillitek a écrit :

K thanks .
Cuz I have convocation linked with cast when damage taken in my shield .
I wonder if phasing would be a decent option during delves ?
Really enjoying this build

phasing is the same as convocation, if you want good management you have to use it manually. Mainly because it turns off when you use a skill.
The spectre skill gem says that the movement speed is capped. How sure are you that the movement speed on rings isn't going to waste?
Hi guys would just like your expert opinion regarding my build which is greatly inspired by this one. For reference https://pastebin.com/BmeVFze5 .

1. I am wondering why my spectres are doing 1/6th of DPS of the OP spectres? Am I doing POB wrong? Or are my links not optimizeduit looks like I have a decent pseudo 7 link going for my spectre (TVs for bossing)

2. Is it optimal to focus on skelly to go physical damage route as boss killers along with TV spectres? I am just going elemental damage route for now due to TV and EE reducing resistances.

3. Im thinking of working towards auls lategame for a wrath or anger aura. However the amulet is stupid expensive Im thinking any suggestions for good sbstitutes? Winters heart is a holdover of the time I lacked dex and resistances. Now I can use amulet with 0 resist so sany good suggestions for upgrade?

Thanks for feedback and enjoying the build demolishing all content so far :)
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
Hi guys would just like your expert opinion regarding my build which is greatly inspired by this one. For reference https://pastebin.com/BmeVFze5 .

1. I am wondering why my spectres are doing 1/6th of DPS of the OP spectres? Am I doing POB wrong? Or are my links not optimizeduit looks like I have a decent pseudo 7 link going for my spectre (TVs for bossing)

2. Is it optimal to focus on skelly to go physical damage route as boss killers along with TV spectres? I am just going elemental damage route for now due to TV and EE reducing resistances.

3. Im thinking of working towards auls lategame for a wrath or anger aura. However the amulet is stupid expensive Im thinking any suggestions for good sbstitutes? Winters heart is a holdover of the time I lacked dex and resistances. Now I can use amulet with 0 resist so sany good suggestions for upgrade?

You need to set spectre level in config. It defaults to gem level requirement, which is 70. That is a LOT less damage than 84 spectres.

I'm not entirely familiar with this build, but from my experience, flat damage auras add very little to spectres, because of their massive base damage. You get like 10% more damage from running Anger. Wrath could be better if you're (somehow) using lightning based spectres because of the multiplier, but I don't know of any viable ones.
Dernière édition par Rivx, le 10 janv. 2019 16:27:47
"
DongKingKong a écrit :

first of all, Immolate does not work with scorching ray
second, you do not scale any type of your minions

i would advice to focus on spectres or skellies, whatever type f damage you want, but with a main type of minions.
Thank you for replies. Im just getting conflicted information regarding which links work with TV. I was thinking controlled destruction but I read it doesnt work as well. Any suggestion for the immolate gem link? And Im curious how I dont scale my minions. Doesn't jewels and passives benefit all my minions so no need to focus on one? Thanks again :)
I wonder how is this build with the new multiple totem + spectre interaction now. Has anyone tested it already? Is it as good as before tukohama's nerf?
I was getting 3 totems with a +1 totem shield and multiple totem support. The gem works fine, Necromantic Aegis and the +1 shield does not work yet.
Noticed something strange about my AG.
I changed his chest from Bloodbond to Belly of the beast yet his HP stayed the same at 31xxx. I didn't take note of the last 3 digits but I'd assume an additional 13% life should account for more than 1k hp?
Can anyone explain this to me? The minion modifiers on bloodbond shouldn't affect AG, right?
Doing some tests with minion life support and factoring out the more life, 13% increased life should give him around 3k life at 31k life (comparable to the 15% increase from quality on minion life).

Edit: Nevermind, I guess life increases from items aren't shown in the tooltip life. I was just confused since I dropping empower for example did reduce its hp by a fair chunk.
Dernière édition par blingi, le 11 janv. 2019 05:50:45
"
DongKingKong a écrit :
Thank you for replies. Im just getting conflicted information regarding which links work with TV. I was thinking controlled destruction but I read it doesnt work as well. Any suggestion for the immolate gem link? And Im curious how I dont scale my minions. Doesn't jewels and passives benefit all my minions so no need to focus on one? Thanks again :)

Lets start with your choice of minions:
-> You have Elemental Caster Spectres with a very specific scaling;
-> Physical Phantasms Casters that scale physical proj spell
-> Melee skeletons (physical damage as basic)

The damage you scale:
-> elemental from various sources.

Gear you have: various gear that does not focus on something particular: Soulwrest for phantasms, Grip of the council for physical minions, Gems with flat damage.
This does not have a synergy, first because your spectres do not benefit from Soulwrest or Grip of the Council, nor from added flat damage; second, they do not stack with hatred.

if you want a balanced build, you can adopt a spectre+phantasm build that scale from same gems, gear and jewels and socket the spectre gem and its supports in the staff, then get your skellies as a secondary minion skill.
In this case, phantasms+ (solar guards / flame sentinels) or other proj spells will be a good combo. Skellies will then sit in a 6L chest and be your main single target.

Another option is to give up on phantasms, and go with skellies or spectres.
Here you have 2 options:
-> to go main spectres with Vis Mortis or +1 spectres rare chest and have skellies in helmet in a pseudo 5-6L. This setup can go with a shield and wand/sceptre with 90% minion damage or with Queens Escape for 5 spectres.
-> the other option is to go main skellies with Queens Escape and utility spectres, or with Shield and Minion damage mainhand with clearspeed spectres.

But if you want to get your build improved then:
Get rid of flat damage on jewels. Pick up generic minion damage jewels (just like your 4 jewels with minions deal increased damage if you used a minion skill) and cast and attack speed.
Change the gem setup for your spectres: Raise spectres (Tukohama Vanguards) + Minion Damage +Elemental Focus+Controlled Destruction + Burning Damage + Swift Affliction + Efficacy (listed in order of importance)
Pick up an Elemental Weakness(gloves corruption) + Flammability (through blasphemy support) curse (despair does not scale with your other minions); Otherwise you can get them in a curse on hit setup and go for haste+hatred auras.
Change the skill tree: http://poeurl.com/cfmg ; and pick up a Basalt Flask.
Dernière édition par muramiri, le 11 janv. 2019 08:26:48

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires