[3.13] SPECTRE SUMMONER (2021 Edition) Necromancer Build. BEST League Starter! + VIDEO GUIDE!

I still prefer Puppet Master for the damage since I only swap in Bone Offering for Elder/Shaper and my movement speed with permanent quicksilver + shield charge is already faster than it needs to be if I actually wanna kill/loot stuff.

The extra movement speed would be nice on backtracks but I like maximizing my damage since I'm not using skeletons and solely rely on spectres.
So I now have this sceptre
24 to ele damage

7 to fr
Minions deal 95 increased damage
Multiple crafted mods
81!%phys damage
17%chancw to blind enemies
Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill

But I’m a little confused on what my gem setup for this will be now .
As well as what it does to the other slots
Anyone have any insight on my best options
"
Skillitek a écrit :
So I now have this sceptre
24 to ele damage

7 to fr
Minions deal 95 increased damage
Multiple crafted mods
81!%phys damage
17%chancw to blind enemies
Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill

But I’m a little confused on what my gem setup for this will be now .
As well as what it does to the other slots
Anyone have any insight on my best options

i use desecrate + flesh offering + tempest shield for extra 3 block/spell block
others use convocation, but, imo, manually convocating result in better management and positioning, esp agains shaper, elter, atziri
Is temptest shield the best defensive option for this slot ?
"
Skillitek a écrit :

It's best to use trigger socketed spell for skills where level is important and/or you need to constantly cast it.

There are tons of useful utility spells, but many like Immortal Call or Tempest Shield don't really benefit by leveling them.

Offerings need to be recasted frequently so being able to automatically maintain a level 20 gem makes mapping easier.

Desecrate socketed before your offering also means you will also have corpses to trigger (1st skill use makes corpses, 2nd skill use triggers Offering, then repeat 4 seconds later). If you are killing fast enough this isn't needed, but guarantees 100% offering uptime.

Curses will be up on some trash and always up on bosses so you can make an argument for using another aura in place of Blasphemy. Or an easy way to add a 2nd curse.

You can also use spells like Arc or Storm Brand to trigger EE, object destruction, or assist in AI targeting. They only trigger every 4 seconds, which is a lot less frequent than you may want though.

Convocation is very helpful if you are running a very wall heavy map. In general I prefer CwDT though.

If your zombies are dying a lot you can put them in as well, but since they can't be linked to anything they'll just die even easier.

Offering, Desecrate, and curse provides pretty consistent utility that you can shuffle around as needed (swap proj weakness to temp chains, flesh to bone offering, etc.).
"
Skillitek a écrit :

i used Molten Shell for some time, but i dont know how effective it is (gives about 1k armor), but there are no other good defensive skills to use.

i decided to use tempest shield because i have a shield with 10 spell block and i use bone offering when doing x3 damage mods maps, so it helps stacking a bit of block.

Also i see no other options for that 3rd slot, use whatever you think is worth triggering every 4 sec
wow no words for this build guide lmao
"
muramiri a écrit :
"
Skillitek a écrit :

i used Molten Shell for some time, but i dont know how effective it is (gives about 1k armor), but there are no other good defensive skills to use.

i decided to use tempest shield because i have a shield with 10 spell block and i use bone offering when doing x3 damage mods maps, so it helps stacking a bit of block.

Also i see no other options for that 3rd slot, use whatever you think is worth triggering every 4 sec

K thanks .
Cuz I have convocation linked with cast when damage taken in my shield .
I wonder if phasing would be a decent option during delves ?
Really enjoying this build
Im using double curse with temporal chains and added aspect of the spider to get even more defence. Wouldn't it be better to change descecrate with bone offering while mapping because there are enough corpses around anyways? I still feel kind of squishy against syndicate members :/
"
S1mzon a écrit :
Im using double curse with temporal chains and added aspect of the spider to get even more defence. Wouldn't it be better to change descecrate with bone offering while mapping because there are enough corpses around anyways? I still feel kind of squishy against syndicate members :/

YOu will always be squishy against sydicate members, even if you were a jugg.
For mapping you can drop desecrate if you wish.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires