3.5 Wolverion-Dominating Blow / Champion (Videos)

"
livejamie a écrit :
"
major_Redneck a écrit :
hey drog i see you took banner ascendancy but i didn't see any banner gem in your POB setup where do you plan on fitting it in? under the zombie setup I'm curious b4 league starts.

POB doesn't have the new gems in it yet.

@OP How does this build preform without Scourge Claws? They're really expensive for the first two weeks of the league.

Would love your thoughts on item and tree progression when leveling.

Updated pastebin - Added skill tree progression Level 20/40/60/80 ...

On items, it will be hard being the start of the league.
I will recommend using Skullhead helmet until you find something rare that's better, but besides that...you'll have to buy rare items(yellow) that suit your needs until you get The Scourge.

I personally will be dual weilding either claws or axes, depending on what i find or ...can afford to buy looking at physical DPS of the weapons ofc.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz a écrit :
"
livejamie a écrit :
"
major_Redneck a écrit :
hey drog i see you took banner ascendancy but i didn't see any banner gem in your POB setup where do you plan on fitting it in? under the zombie setup I'm curious b4 league starts.

POB doesn't have the new gems in it yet.

@OP How does this build preform without Scourge Claws? They're really expensive for the first two weeks of the league.

Would love your thoughts on item and tree progression when leveling.

Updated pastebin - Added skill tree progression Level 20/40/60/80 ...

On items, it will be hard being the start of the league.
I will recommend using Skullhead helmet until you find something rare that's better, but besides that...you'll have to buy rare items(yellow) that suit your needs until you get The Scourge.

I personally will be dual weilding either claws or axes, depending on what i find or ...can afford to buy looking at physical DPS of the weapons ofc.

Do you think it will still be good at clearing red maps before getting Scourges?
livejamie
"
livejamie a écrit :

Do you think it will still be good at clearing red maps before getting Scourges?

100%

I remember from my guardian variant, i used an rare axe with 300 phys dps, a shield (lioneye's) and a 4 link dominating blow setup on a belly of the beast, until lvl 79, it was smooth as hell. I found 1 exalt and some items i sold, and made a 6 link after that. i bought my Scourge at lvl 83 actually.(and i only used 1, on that build)

Stay safe exiles ;)
Dernière édition par dr0guletz, le 7 déc. 2018 01:00:51
I`ll start the stream around 1 hour before the league starts, maybe we can discuss the pastebin further in chat. So that's like 8:00 PM (GMT +2h)

We'll see if any changes need to be made before we start the clock and start grinding the quests to reach maps.

See you there exiles ;)

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz a écrit :
I`ll start the stream around 1 hour before the league starts, maybe we can discuss the pastebin further in chat. So that's like 8:00 PM (GMT +2h)

We'll see if any changes need to be made before we start the clock and start grinding the quests to reach maps.

See you there exiles ;)

Your POB is missing Ascendency points.

Are you thinking Unstoppable Hero > Conqueror > Worthy Foe > Inspirational?

I think Frost Blades will be best to use until we can swap over. Will feel it out.

livejamie
Dernière édition par livejamie, le 7 déc. 2018 05:50:01
"
livejamie a écrit :
"
dr0guletz a écrit :

See you there exiles ;)

Your POB is missing Ascendency points.

Are you thinking Unstoppable Hero > Conqueror > Worthy Foe > Inspirational?

I think Frost Blades will be best to use until we can swap over. Will feel it out.

Worthy Foe -> Unstoppable Hero -> Inspirational

I want that 100% hit chance after cruel lab, so merciless lab is easier to fight.
It's the start of the league and items are rare and expensive , better to have minion upkeep for extra damage than fortify bonus and that extra armor...

Just my take on things, doesn't mean it's the right choice for everyone.
And yes ....frostblades is an amazing starter skill...

Stay safe exiles ;)
im hyped but according to the countdown it starts at 1300 hrs here. thats 1pm cst. cant wait to try this out and get rolling. im just really hoping this will be able to get to end game content and be my only character threw out the league. as i do not have much time for other things.
"
major_Redneck a écrit :
im hyped but according to the countdown it starts at 1300 hrs here. thats 1pm cst. cant wait to try this out and get rolling. im just really hoping this will be able to get to end game content and be my only character threw out the league. as i do not have much time for other things.

I know how you feel, my time is limited too :) but it will work well ;)

Stay safe exiles ;)
I'm really interested in this build and loved the Holy Shepherd.

I tried to modify this current build to have CI and 5 auras (Hatred, Herald of Purity, Discipline, Wrath, Purity of Elements) but ended up losing all my damage, even when I stuck with dual wield Scourges instead of a Prism Guardian. Do you think it's feasible to alter the build in this way at all and still maintain high player dps?
Does Dominating Blow still have the problem with not dominating Breach and Beyond mobs? Is this a problem?
livejamie

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires