[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Ah thanks! Didn't realize Kintsugi was recommended actually. But looking at it, it makes sense.
Question, why pick oak instead of 2 skill points?
"
Matrielx a écrit :
Spoiler
Amazing guide man!
Finally decided to give it a try and started this as my semi-ssf first character on a friendly private league.

Its awesome ! Got my first Awakener kill ever!

A bit tricky to to find gear for upgrades, guesion about the bow, is the craft itself strong enough to work with some bench crafted phys/atk speed to provide best DPS ? Or will high pDPS bow be better? Does PoB calculate this elder craft properly ?
Lost almost all my currency and got only this, no idea if I should recraft it or try to solve it somehow:

Also, made a video if you want to attach it to you links, some no-commentary end-game mapping :)

https://youtu.be/YTEY9iPjwcg

Decimation Bow is an awful base. I would only craft it if you couldn't find anything else and have surplus of exalts (for budget bleed). Citadels are quite common and straight up better. You'll simply have to farm elder maps with scarabs or elder guardians. You should be able to find something eventually.

Best you can do atm is try to remove lightning damage with beastcrafting/annul. If not, then return to alt spam for another try.

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Spoiler
Reading the guide on the first page, it mentions that Grace isn't as effective in the endgame. This is more of a broader question, but why is that? Is this true for other defenses like armor, block, life/es? I know that more armor & more evasion has diminished returns. With evasion is this due to high level monster hit chance?

Grace adds flat evasion, which you'll have very little during levelling for the most part. It's a great safety buffer. Later in the game you'll use Jade Flask (+3000 evasion) and your equipment should also have decent amount of it. It should be enough for reasonable avoidance numbers. So overall effectiveness of Grace falls off, while extra damage from Pride / Malevolence becomes higher over time and they're overall better choice.

"
Haker10201 a écrit :
Spoiler
Yea that makes a lot of sense. I don't really know how I'm going to get one though, considering the price of EX's are tanking rapidly for some unknown reason, and I really don't want to sell for anything less than 85 if I don't have to, and they're down to 77-75 as of writing this post lol. I might just do heists for the next couple days, because I should get enough raw chaos drops + jewelry for chaos recipe to get what I need for the belt, unless I can find a good one that's trading for EX instead of chaos. Plus, I'd much rather save the EX so I can spend it on the bow lol.

Thanks! I'm not really that good though, I'm just burning through my RNG for the league really early on. I got all 4 ex as random drops, one from a heist, two from maps <t5, and one from the temple of Atziri. As for money I've earned, I'd probably say it's somewhere in the 250~300c range? Most of that was from a tip a friend gave me, the rest is from chaos recipe + selling items. I've still got a really long way to go before I know how to properly make money in this game lol, but it's super fun learning.

Thanks again for the advice! I think I will upgrade this bow I have, even if it's not perfect, it should help push me deeper into red maps, and from there bossing and beyond. I'm up to tier 12 maps right now, but I keep dying because I'm still using a tabula's, so my main priority atm is getting a 6link on my Kintsugi's, cause that should help quite a bit!

Sorry for the walls of text, I type too much sometimes lol, but I really appreciate the help, and I absolutely adore this build! It's only the 3rd build I've ran so far, but it's without question the most effective one I've played, and it's really helping me understand how things work in this game lol. Plus, your leveling section was immaculate. It made leveling a breeze, and it was super easy to follow haha

The driving force of SC market has been reduced in numbers. GGG banned a lot of bots recently so prices are significantly more reasonable. We'll see how long it'll last.

Currently i don't recommend Kintsugi. The only place where i didn't delete it yet is PoB. It's still a very good armour and i would gladly use it, but going for a 6-link is not a wise way to use your money. Just a rare 6-link armour should be enough. Throw Shrieking Essence of Greed on it and it should be good to go, kind of. Significantly cheaper and it should also be easier to cap resistances (for Ryslatha's Coil for example).

I don't mind wall of text. I'm a talker as well and have to stop myself from spending too much time writing everything up. Of course i'm glad that guide helped you so much. It means it achieved it's purpose.

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Ah thanks! Didn't realize Kintsugi was recommended actually. But looking at it, it makes sense.

I don't recommend Kintsugi anymore. You can find reasons above.

"
LunarLettuce a écrit :
Question, why pick oak instead of 2 skill points?

What are 2 passive points if not stats you can freely pick up on passive tree? Think of Oak the same way except you're using them right away on predetermined stats. The stats Oak gives you are very efficient for 2 points. Especially 1% regen is valuable because it makes it allows you to counter Blood Rage's degen much, much earlier.

I would only consider respeccing from Oak at 96+ levels where those 2 points might come in handy for end game optimization.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :

I don't recommend Kintsugi anymore. You can find reasons above.

Ah thanks. Yeah considering it last night I was thinking it would make me forgo frenzy charge generation. As i can get that on the chest, and put something like -mana cost on my rings instead of min frenzy.
Dernière édition par agm_ultimatex, le 28 sept. 2020 13:44:27
Hi
Thx for grt build
I need some help with bow . I was trying to craft myself but !@#$%^
so I decide to buy bow. Atm using 300pdps Lioneye's Glare but want to change for citadel with bleeding. I have arouns 10ex and my question is whats stats are priority ? pdps or damage with bleed ? bcs I found some 217 pdp with 43% bleed more dmg or 270 pdps with 21% bleed dmg. So wich one is better option ?

Thanks for any help,, Cheers
How expensive is this build before it gets to optimal bossing?
"
DankawSL a écrit :
Spoiler

The driving force of SC market has been reduced in numbers. GGG banned a lot of bots recently so prices are significantly more reasonable. We'll see how long it'll last.

Currently i don't recommend Kintsugi. The only place where i didn't delete it yet is PoB. It's still a very good armour and i would gladly use it, but going for a 6-link is not a wise way to use your money. Just a rare 6-link armour should be enough. Throw Shrieking Essence of Greed on it and it should be good to go, kind of. Significantly cheaper and it should also be easier to cap resistances (for Ryslatha's Coil for example).

I don't mind wall of text. I'm a talker as well and have to stop myself from spending too much time writing everything up. Of course i'm glad that guide helped you so much. It means it achieved it's purpose.

For a rare chest, what stats would you recommend? I managed to buy a Coil last night, but buying that and a new pair of boots to offset losing the belt cost every last penny I had (4 ex and ~110c), but I am resistance capped, so I don't need to worry about resistances on the armor. Is life the only thing I need on it, should I worry about getting stats like dex, etc? Farrul's is definitely out of the question for now, unless I get lucky with EX drops the only money I'll be making in the forseeable future is chaos recipie, and getting 300c is going to take a few days minimum lol, but I might be able to sell my Kintsugi's for 1ex. It has 6 slots, 120% increased evasion, and +79 life, which is a damn near perfect roll, so we'll see if it sells.

Also, I've been having issues surviving lately. I'm level 90, just now pushing red maps (though I'm having issues sustaining them because I've been buying maps to push watchstones which is probably dumb), and around the T11/T12 maps I started dying fairly often. I'm guessing that a huge reason is because I'm still using a Tabula's, but that can't be the only reason why, right? I have 5k life now with the new boots and coil, and I haven't ran any red maps in a few days, but I had 4.7 or 4.8k hp the last time I did, and my stats haven't changed too much. Would getting a chest help that much, or is there another way to die less?
Hello,

First of all thank you for your guide. It was really useful and im having ton of fun. Im in the bow crafting phase and made this one so far. Should I multimod it? Thank you in advance!

"
agm_ultimatex a écrit :
Ah thanks. Yeah considering it last night I was thinking it would make me forgo frenzy charge generation. As i can get that on the chest, and put something like -mana cost on my rings instead of min frenzy.

I actually have it on my character from Harvest with last second crafted gear. Full -30 mana cost with Fertile Catalysts on rings + amulet. None of my skills cost mana now so i can reserve 100% of it. So many more options to use, even more with Enlighten. Everything has it's cost tho.

"
Geralt21 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi
Thx for grt build
I need some help with bow . I was trying to craft myself but !@#$%^
so I decide to buy bow. Atm using 300pdps Lioneye's Glare but want to change for citadel with bleeding. I have arouns 10ex and my question is whats stats are priority ? pdps or damage with bleed ? bcs I found some 217 pdp with 43% bleed more dmg or 270 pdps with 21% bleed dmg. So wich one is better option ?

Thanks for any help,, Cheers

Was answered in game.

"
Sibru a écrit :
How expensive is this build before it gets to optimal bossing?

Depends what you mean by "optimal". Which bosses too? This is too broad question for me to give a precise answer.

"Optimal" shouldn't need more than 20ex. It's fine roughly around 5ex, so 5-link Lioneye's Glare, Ryslatha's and 6-link body armour. Add Elder bleed bow (so at least 5 ex more?) and it's great.

"
Haker10201 a écrit :
Spoiler
For a rare chest, what stats would you recommend? I managed to buy a Coil last night, but buying that and a new pair of boots to offset losing the belt cost every last penny I had (4 ex and ~110c), but I am resistance capped, so I don't need to worry about resistances on the armor. Is life the only thing I need on it, should I worry about getting stats like dex, etc? Farrul's is definitely out of the question for now, unless I get lucky with EX drops the only money I'll be making in the forseeable future is chaos recipie, and getting 300c is going to take a few days minimum lol, but I might be able to sell my Kintsugi's for 1ex. It has 6 slots, 120% increased evasion, and +79 life, which is a damn near perfect roll, so we'll see if it sells.

Also, I've been having issues surviving lately. I'm level 90, just now pushing red maps (though I'm having issues sustaining them because I've been buying maps to push watchstones which is probably dumb), and around the T11/T12 maps I started dying fairly often. I'm guessing that a huge reason is because I'm still using a Tabula's, but that can't be the only reason why, right? I have 5k life now with the new boots and coil, and I haven't ran any red maps in a few days, but I had 4.7 or 4.8k hp the last time I did, and my stats haven't changed too much. Would getting a chest help that much, or is there another way to die less?

Same as usual, life and resistances. That's your basic gear. Anything that's more sophisticated and harder to get in general is found in crafting / end game sections, where you should look AFTER you get your basics.

At this point you should have or be almost at 6k life. At level 94 all hp nodes should be allocated and your gear should have decent amount of life in general. You're also missing bit of extra evasion from body armour and i bet yours flasks are awful (it the case in 90-95% cases of cases) so it translates to heavily reduced survivability. Lower level gems too i bet. Overall i had 0 issues last league farming reds in hardcore with similar level and damage gear. Only more health/evasion. I guess lots of survivability comes from experience and knowing how to move to avoid incoming projectiles. Can't help you much more without gear checks which i usually don't do.

"
LittleKor a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello,

First of all thank you for your guide. It was really useful and im having ton of fun. Im in the bow crafting phase and made this one so far. Should I multimod it? Thank you in advance!

Fine for budget, if that's what you're aiming for.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
DankawSL a écrit :
Spoiler

Same as usual, life and resistances. That's your basic gear. Anything that's more sophisticated and harder to get in general is found in crafting / end game sections, where you should look AFTER you get your basics.

At this point you should have or be almost at 6k life. At level 94 all hp nodes should be allocated and your gear should have decent amount of life in general. You're also missing bit of extra evasion from body armour and i bet yours flasks are awful (it the case in 90-95% cases of cases) so it translates to heavily reduced survivability. Lower level gems too i bet. Overall i had 0 issues last league farming reds in hardcore with similar level and damage gear. Only more health/evasion. I guess lots of survivability comes from experience and knowing how to move to avoid incoming projectiles. Can't help you much more without gear checks which i usually don't do.

Actually... I don't think I need to ask for you to look at my gear, because I just looked at it for the first time since I bought it and, well yea I need new gear ahahaha. You're also spot on about the flasks, I rolled random drops to get the suffixes I needed and left it at that, so none of em are upgraded, and I'm using a bubbling divine life with no suffix, and none of my flasks or gems have quality, so.... yea I'm getting an idea what to focus on from here haha. I was able to sell that chest for 1ex, and I have another 50c from random sales, so I have a decent enough budget to start replacing gear, thanks again for the help!!!

*edit*

So I just got a Primordial Might drop from a random tier 8 map, so... yea I don't think I'm going to have any issues buying new gear LOL. There goes my luck for the rest of this league
Dernière édition par Haker10201, le 29 sept. 2020 04:52:53

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires