[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
JokerC4 a écrit :
Why blood and sand and not flesh and stone?

It's hard to use skills with 100% mana reservation. Impossible in fact, almost. You ditch something or invest into mana reservation reductions. I do mention that in end game build, which is where i point players after they have their core gear ready.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 20 sept. 2020 20:36:07
Hi !
Can I use a 5 link Lioneye's glare as a starter mapping bow ?
How is this build holding up in high level heists?
"
Merkoh a écrit :

Fine but probably not great honestly. Really hard at first, but once you have decent gear and learn to navigate through heists they are quite managable. Still the heist mobs are a somehwat overtuned and can one-shot even the tankiest of characters. So you have to stay razor sharp, ALWAYS be moving, utilize your range and don't rush in. The build doesn't have many defensive layers so you will get punished for mistakes. The times I've died in Heist I've felt it was my fault more than anything for being too greedy or impatient.
Dernière édition par Ridman, le 23 sept. 2020 18:00:04
Im loving this build, having a blast, lvl 81 so far and having no problem progressing in maps etc. One question, what about large cluster jewels? Any noteworthy and what points to respecc in that case? Im trying to see if I find some myself but Im quite new so not having the best of luck.
Hey, love your build! It's probably not that important but you might replace Crimson with Viridian Jewels in your equipment examples as Crimson ones can't have these mods: increased Attack Speed with Bows, increased Damage with Bows, of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, and increased Evasion Rating.
"
Citrynox a écrit :
Hi !
Can I use a 5 link Lioneye's glare as a starter mapping bow ?

That's literally what guide tells you to do. Not directly but it's a combination of preparation of maps + white maps goal.

"
Merkoh a écrit :

I can't answer that since i'm not playing this build atm.

"
Nico89 a écrit :
Im loving this build, having a blast, lvl 81 so far and having no problem progressing in maps etc. One question, what about large cluster jewels? Any noteworthy and what points to respecc in that case? Im trying to see if I find some myself but Im quite new so not having the best of luck.

There's subsection for cluster jewels and trees are inside Passive Tree section. As a rule you need to have good cluster jewels to even bother with them, which is not something you should be able to do at lvl 81. There are other priorities.

"
igzivkov a écrit :
Hey, love your build! It's probably not that important but you might replace Crimson with Viridian Jewels in your equipment examples as Crimson ones can't have these mods: increased Attack Speed with Bows, increased Damage with Bows, of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana, and increased Evasion Rating.

Crimson Jewels have easier times rolling mods this build actually cares about. Mana leech is not necessary, increased Damage with Bows doesn't work and Evasion Rating is not going to do much at this point. The only extremely good thing there is Attack Speed with Bows.
"
DankawSL a écrit :

increased Damage with Bows doesn't work

Why it doesn't work?
"
igzivkov a écrit :
Why it doesn't work?

Because this build doesn't focus on damage with a bow, it's bleeding (ailment) that's dealing damage. Bow is only a method of applying it.

Is this a good enough bow to start investing in? The life gain and lightning res might be nice (I'm already res capped, but when I upgrade it'll give me more leeway when finding gear), but how much would it suffer if I don't try to go for attack speed or something instead? In the example gear you have, you have a ton more mods for damage, so should I aim for that instead? I'm currently using a Lioneye's 5link and I've only got one watchstone, so I don't necessarily need to start using this bow ASAP, but at the same time, if it's that much of an upgrade, maybe I should?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires