[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

thx for the reply.
1 more question tho. When i check hc poe.ninja stats. Lots of pll have pushed this build into end game and red maps. However almost all have went left side of the tree and thus favouring armour. Thats why im having trouble to decide which is actually better for hc.
Probebly both can work? I feel much ppl think like me and still think armour works better on hc
Dernière édition par Cheydinhal, le 24 juil. 2020 05:44:09
"
Cheydinhal a écrit :
Spoiler
thx for the reply.
1 more question tho. When i check hc poe.ninja stats. Lots of pll have pushed this build into end game and red maps. However almost all have went left side of the tree and thus favouring armour. Thats why im having trouble to decide which is actually better for hc.
Probebly both can work? I feel much ppl think like me and still think armour works better on hc

This question appears almost every single page. It's as if nobody ever bothers checking FAQ.

Question if armour or evasion is better for hc, the answer is obviously game knowledge. In my opinion they're more or less the same thing, but obviously they have their pros and cons. If you're scared then just copy Dan's build like everyone else. Less damage and speed, but tanky thanks to Champion's damage reduction.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 24 juil. 2020 21:08:37
Just wanted to say "THANKS!" for all the hard-work/advice here - this has been a fun build and it feels like playing a "Ranger" should imo

and I didn't even want ANOTHER Bow build - I think I need to admit that I just like Bow builds (last season my starter 'Toxic Rain' ended-up better than the MUCH more expensive builds it was started to fund)

Anyone "on the fence" - only grumble I have here is the 'step up' for gear is brutal. I was WELL into Yellow Maps in mostly the same gear I'd used for A10 Kitava (it worked but was feeling a bit weak by T9 maps) - one 2Ex Bow later and I'm back-on-track (the next upgrade is FAR more than that tho!)
Hi, im doing a diferent version of your build and i think i should be doing more dps. what u can recommend me? https://pastebin.com/BUa7AFj0
I'm currently in the process of crafting myself an elder bow...

However im stupidly newbie in crafting stuff, so im closely following your harvest crafting section...

Right now I have 2 stats
1: 29% damage over time multiplier (should i continue till i get higher?)
2: x-x lightning dmg

at this point im at step 6 right and i go craft the cannot roll attack modifiers?
And then start doing remove/add attack mods?

Can you confirm if this is correct so far?

3 Last questions:
1: why do we put the cannot roll attack modifiers?
2: And if I remove/add attack, wouldnt that also be able to get me a suffix with like attack speed / other attack modifiers?
3. At what point do i remove the cannot roll attack modifiers?
Dernière édition par Cheydinhal, le 26 juil. 2020 10:12:05
Any1 plz help me with the crafting?
"
Cheydinhal a écrit :
Any1 plz help me with the crafting?

"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
Fool_of_a_Took a écrit :
Spoiler
Thx for the update.
I dont understand step 6 and 7, why do you craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers"?
Do harvest recipes ignore this mod when using "Augment an item with a new Attack modifier" in step 7?

100% more bleed/poison damage is an attack for fossil/harvest crafting purposes, but not for metamods (so "Cannot roll Attack mods"). This means you can guarantee augmenting one of 100% damage modifiers if you craft it.

"
davbang2 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi, ty for your guide it’s awesome.

In your Harvest crafting method for the bow i don’t understand two things :

First, why step 6 ? Because step 8 you remove attack if we don’t hit 60% chance for bleeding… and if we hit we remove just physical in step 11.

Second, why craft a non-physical suffix in step 9 ? is it to use the crafting option Remove en non-physical and add a physical if we don’t have Augment with a new physical ?

For step 6, see reply above. Step 8 simply checks if you hit 100% bleed mod, and if not you're supposed to readd it until you have it. I don't even understand what step 11 has anything to do with this question.

Step 9 has two purposes - removing "Cannot roll Attack mods" and in case you already have 2 suffixes (DoT multi + AS or resistance), it blocks ability to roll certain physical suffix. This way you'll have slightly higher chance of rolling good physical prefix. Crafted suffix must be non-physical to not mess things up when you're readding physical in next steps.

In short, there's a reason for everything and you should follow guidelines to the letter. The only variation you can do is use separate "Remove" and "Augment" crafts instead of "Remove + Add", because it's basically the same thing in the end.

Regarding your dot multi roll i would probably go on and try for a t1 roll. When crafting my bow i got lucky and got t1 dot multi and 100% bleed mod when alt/augmenting which saved me the exalt for the cannot roll attack mods craft
Thx alot m8 big help.

1 last thingy.
You said step 9 has 2 purposes.
I get that. But it could be that at this point u have
1. Dot
2 bleed
3 crafted suffix non phys

At which point u dont have abetter chance to get the good mods right?
Dernière édition par Cheydinhal, le 27 juil. 2020 08:16:30
There is only one physical suffix the bow can roll which is %physical to chaos.
Chances to get one of the desired 2 mods are slighty worse yes, its 5 possible mods instead of 4 now. However the physical suffix has a lower weight than most of the prefixes so chances should be good for getting a prefix.
I only got flat phys or %phys prefix rolls so far, but didnt get a good tier yet.
Dernière édition par Fool_of_a_Took, le 27 juil. 2020 09:40:02
Thx for all the help. This bow is gonna bankrupt me hehe

Got the bleed and t1 dot

but the physical mod is a beast...tried like 20 times so far 15c a piece and best i got was t3 flat

Though the suffix is there for like 40% of the time...so dont think ur statement is very accurate hehe
Dernière édition par Cheydinhal, le 28 juil. 2020 09:09:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires