[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hello! Thank you for the guide. I do have a question though since I'm kinda new to the game and crafting. But how do I add elder influence to the 6 linked Imperial bow i got from Imperial Legacy div cards?
"
TommyLin1989 a écrit :
Hello! Thank you for the guide. I do have a question though since I'm kinda new to the game and crafting. But how do I add elder influence to the 6 linked Imperial bow i got from Imperial Legacy div cards?

You can't do that in standard. Technically you can through adding Hunter influence and then adding Elder with Awakener's Orb. However i heavily doubt its cheaper than just buying good elder base and 6-linking it yourself. Once you craft that bow properly you should be able to easily clear with a 5-link anyway.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Awesome thank you!
awesome build, testing out bleed bow clad for the 1st time and managed to bump my bleed dps to 2.45mil dps on 94lvl with a bit different passive tree, lemme know if u want to see pob
Hey Guys, crafted yesterday my Gear together, somebody got improvements for me? Thought about going for a second large cluster for more dps and Life.
Atm went for stun and elemental ailment immune, also I took Divine Flesh so that my chaos Res is 90%

https://pastebin.com/WBuEsrfu
Spoiler
"
xXx_Kamikaze_xXx a écrit :
Hey Guys, crafted yesterday my Gear together, somebody got improvements for me? Thought about going for a second large cluster for more dps and Life.
Atm went for stun and elemental ailment immune, also I took Divine Flesh so that my chaos Res is 90%

https://pastebin.com/WBuEsrfu
Spoiler

Nice gear !

just trying it on standart.It feels awsome ! I got 6.2k life and not a single problem with the guardians so far. Will update once i got to sirus
Hi Guys
I have 1 question if map have mod avoid bleeding 50%+ this build still be good or we should past the map
Great build, - probably one of the most powerful ones i played in a while. Started the league with caustic, like always, then played flicker before i finally switched to this build in the middle of the league and as i said: I don't regret it. The build is handling really all content easily and is overall a lot of fun to play.

At the beginning i played with assailum, which was a lot of fun. Snipe gives more "feedback" than puncture which i liked a lot, but in the end i switched to a regular helmet, because the playstyle with assailum is a bit more risky with all the channeling and the damage isn't an issue anyways, so you better focus on defense.

I've be going for the right side of the tree and your build instead of the probably more popular left-side ones, because as someone playing a lot of bow-builds i just don't like armour-based bow-builds without any secondary defense. - Just hasn't ever felt great for me.

As harvest was a league made for min-maxing via crafting, i just did it, while enjoying playing the build. Except for having to run a few more eternal labs to enchant a new helmet, i am pretty much done. The final result of my setup can be seen below, if anyone does care.

Harvest Setup

Dernière édition par basta1982, le 6 sept. 2020 01:00:36
I have some questions about this build in context of starter build:
1. How good is damage and clear w/o elder bow? For example either lioneye glare or okayish rolled imperial bow (from imperial legacy)
2. How good you can scale defenses here? 40/30 dodge + about 10k evasion looks kinda low if you are bad on manual dodging some big attacks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires