[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
kingyang16 a écrit :
Spoiler

Hi guys, just wanna ask if this bow is good enough for multimod (% physical damage and AS+quality). Would the DoT multiplier be much better than increased damage with bleeding?

DoT Multiplier is obviously much better, but crafting one is also more expensive. Multimod it and call it a day imo.

"
kingyang16 a écrit :
Spoiler

Just wanna clarify on the crafting steps. With this bow I have 2 desirable suffixes so the next step is to get "60% chance for 100% bleed damage":

1. Bench craft: Craft cannot roll attack mods

2. Harvest craft: Augment attack mod.

3.1. If hit poison mod then have to craft "suffixes cant be changed". To prevent losing attack suffix mod.

4. Harvest craft: Remove attack mod. To just remove from prefix.

5. Repeat Step 1 and 2.

3.2. If hit bleed then proceed to harvest craft physical mod.

Step 2 is a 50/50 on bleed and posion mod right?

I don't think 30-40% increased damage which is roughly ~5% more damage is enough to justify wasting 3ex to save it in case things go wrong. You would also have to augment speed at the very end, and these seeds are extremely rare so price for it should be really high (don't know how much, i don't follow SC market).

I would recommend sticking to the guide. In case you REALLY want to save #% increased bleed damage mod, then use "Remove Influenced modifier" harvest craft. While it's rare i doubt it's worth 3ex.

Yes, in step 2 both mods have 50% chance to appear.

Thanks for your reply! Managed to craft this. Working on the physical mod now.

Is this enchant any good for puncture DPS?
"

Puncture has already a ridiculously long uptime (Mine has like 8 Seconds and I have 20% faster bleed dmg). So no, this enchant does nothing for your dps aside from the theoretical perspective that you would only attack every 11 seconds.
What can i do to improve my build?
i run t15/16 ez maps, but whenever i get the bigger bosses i just get one shot.

dps feels good, i just dont get the chance.
https://pastebin.com/HLbFHtet
"
kingyang16 a écrit :
Spoiler

Can be useful if you intend to go for Swift Affliction instead of Unbound Ailments. If it's a good enchantment mostly depends on your gear and setup. The better gear, the less useful it becomes.

"
FullBlaer_ a écrit :
Spoiler
What can i do to improve my build?
i run t15/16 ez maps, but whenever i get the bigger bosses i just get one shot.

dps feels good, i just dont get the chance.
https://pastebin.com/HLbFHtet

Reminder that i don't do gear checks.

It's less about gear and more about knowledge and avoiding boss skills. Fighting bosses properly is what all builds with exception of most powerful ones have to do. Build is capable of dodging almost everything. You should be fine as long as you know what bosses do and how to avoid their skills. If you don't which seems to be the case... well, about time to learn. Builds with higher defence and lower damage are the best for that purpose.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 19 juil. 2020 17:01:56
I'm just wondering, if you choose to do the siege totem build, is it just gear that changes? Do all passive nodes and what not stay the same?
"
ChiefShonahh a écrit :
I'm just wondering, if you choose to do the siege totem build, is it just gear that changes? Do all passive nodes and what not stay the same?

I explained all the differences in classic build section. It's really not that big. Rest of the build is the same.

Keep in mind that you need all required gear to make use of the build, otherwise it's better to run around with standard Puncture build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
That's great news, the only other question I have is you state that it's not advised to use split arrow. Do you mind elaborating and why you recommend RoA over split arrow? Split arrow has always been one of my favorite skills in the game and I'm curious how big of a hit I'm gonna take on my clear if I choose to go with split arrow instead.
Having tried both, I really really prefer Split Arrow too. Clears faster, easier to use, less delay before shit dies, damage loss through needing pierce/chain is inconsequential for clear.
One advantage of RoA is easier Frenzy upkeep on bosses in blood stance.

Ultimately it's a pure preference thing, I guess.
Thinking about choosing a 2nd build to play (my TR/CA trickster is 96 and clears all content easy)
How does this build stack up in end game clear/bossing?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires