[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

July 12th, 2020
Crafting Section:
* Added Harvest Crafting method for Elder Bleed Bow and Hunter Quiver.

"
Fool_of_a_Took a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey,
first off nice build. It started with this build the first time in metamorph and it became my favorite build of all time. This league i started with this build and manged to get a good start.
After spending around 1ex in fossils i finally managed to get the 100% more bleed mod on this bow and annulled 2 crap mods.

I thought about a way to deterministically add the remaining mods that i need, but since i'm not that experienced in crafting maybe someone has suggestions on how i can get get the best of this bow without starting from 0 and spending tons of currency.
My steps are:
1. Craft Remove a random Physical modifier from an item and add a new Physical modifier/Augment a Magic or Rare item with a new Physical modifier from T1 Wild Hellion Seed to get increased phys and flat phys prefixes

Then:
1.Craft prefixes cannot be changed
2. Harvest craft with T1 Vivid Arachnid or T1 Vivid Thornweaver Seed until i get attack speed and 1 good suffix and mastercraft last suffix (chance for damage over time multiplier suffix)
OR
Harvest craft Augment an item with a new Speed modifier with T1 Vivid Thornweaver seed and use Remove a random Speed modifier from an item and add a new Speed modifier until i hit good attack speed
3.Use Augment an item with a new Attack modifier/Remove a random Attack modifier from an item and add a new Attack modifier from T1 Vivid Arachnid Seed until i get +1 arrows and maybe blind on hit or mastercraft last suffix

Is this the way to go or is there something wrong or can it be improved?

You could've waited a bit longer before crafting your bow. I announced i'll be making crafting guides using harvest and i just finished two most important pieces, one of which is obviously a bow. With that method you can get close to BiS bow at cost similar/higher than budget multimod. While you can continue crafting this bow i think it would be a waste to do so, since you need to pay a little more for much better bow.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Thx for the update.
I dont understand step 6 and 7, why do you craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers"?
Do harvest recipes ignore this mod when using "Augment an item with a new Attack modifier" in step 7?
Hi, ty for your guide it’s awesome.

In your Harvest crafting method for the bow i don’t understand two things :

First, why step 6 ? Because step 8 you remove attack if we don’t hit 60% chance for bleeding… and if we hit we remove just physical in step 11.

Second, why craft a non-physical suffix in step 9 ? is it to use the crafting option Remove en non-physical and add a physical if we don’t have Augment with a new physical ?
Dernière édition par davbang2, le 13 juil. 2020 08:00:52
Why don't we use Crimson Dance? I read the part in the FAQ about Farrul's Pounce but didn't quite unterstand it
Hello friend, I wanted to ask you if it is better to use cluster jewel, or to follow the classic passive tree?

All maps are easy for me, but the only one I can't easily kill is Sirus. I don't have enough damage to kill him quickly, I don't know why
"
Fool_of_a_Took a écrit :
Spoiler
Thx for the update.
I dont understand step 6 and 7, why do you craft "Cannot roll Attack modifiers"?
Do harvest recipes ignore this mod when using "Augment an item with a new Attack modifier" in step 7?

100% more bleed/poison damage is an attack for fossil/harvest crafting purposes, but not for metamods (so "Cannot roll Attack mods"). This means you can guarantee augmenting one of 100% damage modifiers if you craft it.

"
davbang2 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi, ty for your guide it’s awesome.

In your Harvest crafting method for the bow i don’t understand two things :

First, why step 6 ? Because step 8 you remove attack if we don’t hit 60% chance for bleeding… and if we hit we remove just physical in step 11.

Second, why craft a non-physical suffix in step 9 ? is it to use the crafting option Remove en non-physical and add a physical if we don’t have Augment with a new physical ?

For step 6, see reply above. Step 8 simply checks if you hit 100% bleed mod, and if not you're supposed to readd it until you have it. I don't even understand what step 11 has anything to do with this question.

Step 9 has two purposes - removing "Cannot roll Attack mods" and in case you already have 2 suffixes (DoT multi + AS or resistance), it blocks ability to roll certain physical suffix. This way you'll have slightly higher chance of rolling good physical prefix. Crafted suffix must be non-physical to not mess things up when you're readding physical in next steps.

In short, there's a reason for everything and you should follow guidelines to the letter. The only variation you can do is use separate "Remove" and "Augment" crafts instead of "Remove + Add", because it's basically the same thing in the end.

"
GrindcoreFTW a écrit :
Why don't we use Crimson Dance? I read the part in the FAQ about Farrul's Pounce but didn't quite unterstand it

Because before you reach a point where Crimson Dance deals more damage, enemies will already be dead. Classic build is an exception due to mechanics that allow to apply 8+ hits quickly.

"
renzinho10 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello friend, I wanted to ask you if it is better to use cluster jewel, or to follow the classic passive tree?

All maps are easy for me, but the only one I can't easily kill is Sirus. I don't have enough damage to kill him quickly, I don't know why

Cluster jewel is much better in general, but you obviously need to craft/buy jewels worthy of using. It's an end game goal if you prefer.

Sirus has significantly more life than your standard map boss and you also need to know his mechanics + constantly reapply Esnaring Arrow on him to deal damage. Unbound Ailments support is recommended.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 13 juil. 2020 11:14:54
I was rolling for a bow upgrade and hit 'chance for 100% more damage' prefix as a single mod.
Is there a way to harvest craft from this point or should I try the other methods and if they fail scour and go back to harvest?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just ended up scouring after messing with it
Dernière édition par vor, le 13 juil. 2020 16:59:01
"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
Fool_of_a_Took a écrit :

For step 6, see reply above. Step 8 simply checks if you hit 100% bleed mod, and if not you're supposed to readd it until you have it. I don't even understand what step 11 has anything to do with this question.

Step 9 has two purposes - removing "Cannot roll Attack mods" and in case you already have 2 suffixes (DoT multi + AS or resistance), it blocks ability to roll certain physical suffix. This way you'll have slightly higher chance of rolling good physical prefix. Crafted suffix must be non-physical to not mess things up when you're readding physical in next steps.

In short, there's a reason for everything and you should follow guidelines to the letter. The only variation you can do is use separate "Remove" and "Augment" crafts instead of "Remove + Add", because it's basically the same thing in the end.

Ty for your answer

Just crafted this one.

Process:

1. Alted merciless with some other useless mana on kill mod.
2. Regaled another useless suffix mod.
3. Auged with phys and got t1 flat added phys. At this point i had 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes.
4. Crafted cannot roll attack mods.
5. Auged attack mod and got bleed mod.
6. Locked prefixes, scoured suffixes.
7. Multimodded with int/qual and AS
8. Target divined prefixes/suffixes.

The process was pretty easy. If you will manage to hit elder poison in 5., you can easily remove it by targeting annuling influenced mod. You will have to aug phys again.

Currently at 554 pDPS.
Dernière édition par bernardooooo, le 13 juil. 2020 20:00:25
Had a crafting question but I figured it out.

I have some small questions about the quiver harvest crafting section though:

"
Step 4: Use "Augment an item with a new Physical modifier" harvest craft.
Step 5: If you hit "+(7–10)% increased Movement Speed", go to next step. If not, use "Remove random Physical modifier and add a new Physical modifier" harvest craft. Repeat this step until you succeed.

I assume this is meant for the physical DoT multipler? not life

and
"
Step 6: Remove all attack prefixes using "Remove a random Attack modifier" harvest craft. If you have none, you'll be unable to execute this craft.

I'm assuming that last sentence is a typo with the double negative?

Dernière édition par Scrublantus, le 14 juil. 2020 01:39:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires