[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
Qraitz a écrit :
Maybe i have just missed it somewhere.
But what are the recommended 5link setups for RoA and Puncture?

Yes, you can already deduct it from levelling section where i show 4 support gems you can support Puncture/RoA with (so a 5-link). In gem section they're also sorted by importance.

"
Kripto1183 a écrit :
Is it possible to craft the bleed mod on the bow using harvest craft? or does it have to be with fossils only?

100% more bleed damage mod isn't fossil exclusive for some time now. You can do it with standard methods, so harvest will also work altho is much more random.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hi, im using this build this league and i love it.
Just have one question, many people use the timeless jewel glorious vanity, anybody know in what benefits?

edit: oh i respond myself: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divine_Flesh

My first time using a timeless jewel!
Dernière édition par drog277, le 6 juil. 2020 20:16:04
"
drog277 a écrit :
Just have one question, many people use the timeless jewel glorious vanity, anybody know in what benefits?

Not with this build, I hope. But in builds where you can cap Chaos Res, divine flesh is great (usually Scourge Arrow builds using Darkscorn as well)
I have adapted Divine flesh into this build. It actually pretty easy to cap chaos at 90% using Born of chaos on a small cluster jewel and a quiver enchant.
Quiver crafting with chaos mods is really easy with the new harvester mechanics...
Does anyone have any gameplay of juiced t16s this league with this build? Maybe a Drox as well? Concerned with how this build scales.
A thank you message for the build guide.

I haven't played much in the last few years and returned to PoE this league with my mind set to reach end-game, I knew I would be overwhelmed by the amount of new content and mechanics so I looked for a detailed guide to follow and saw yours linked on reddit.

The goals you wrote for each mapping tier were especially great, and little by little I managed to piece the gear together to a point where I can do end-game content.
Just this evening I've killed Sirus for the first time.

Linking my gear for the curious, my gem setup is pretty lazy and some of the gear pieces are compromises, but quite functional.
Spoiler

Thanks for a great guide!
Hey!

I was wondering if it's viable to swap out RoA for Split Arrow? Or is RoA just that much stronger? I have previously prefered SA over RoA, but i'd happily listen to input of effectiveness!

Also, if it's viable to swap out the Ensnaring for a ballista totem? Ensnare-Ballista-Maim-GMP, thereby replacing the Maim in RoA for SA with Pierce.

I've previously played a very similar build to yours and had tons of fun with it but wasn't a big fan of the league. (My old Holymeim charr)

Happy for any input availible and thanks for all the work you've obviously put into the build :D

Thanks for the guide. I've switched tree a bit to use Xibaqua jewel. Currently im at 90% chaos res with it. I am also ele ailments immune. Here's my gear, most of i have crafted myself (bow, helmet, amulet, chest, boots)

In case you're not aware, in this patch GGG changed some tags on certain mods. There's not many of them, however Elder mods that give 100% more poison/bleed damage received "Attack" tag for harvest/fossil crafting purposes. This allows to make a VERY good bow deterministically.

I managed to get level 100 in hardcore on my other character. Like i mentioned before, grinding level 100 was the primary reason i wasn't doing any harvest crafting updates. Now that it's gone i'll be adding harvest crafting methods. Starting tomorrow.

You could say it's a little late for that, but better now than never. Personally i'm levelling my own bleed character right now. Classic version obviously.

"
drog277 a écrit :
Spoiler

"
soujv91 a écrit :
Not with this build, I hope. But in builds where you can cap Chaos Res, divine flesh is great (usually Scourge Arrow builds using Darkscorn as well)

"
Miischra a écrit :
I have adapted Divine flesh into this build. It actually pretty easy to cap chaos at 90% using Born of chaos on a small cluster jewel and a quiver enchant.
Quiver crafting with chaos mods is really easy with the new harvester mechanics...

Divine Flesh has always been a great addition to any life based build. The problem has always been getting enough chaos resistance to make it work. Before this league it required a massive investment of currency. Harvest crafting changes everything. You can craft your gear with Divine Flesh in mind and make it work. Still requires investment, but it's mostly a matter of time if you ask me.

"
faytte a écrit :
Does anyone have any gameplay of juiced t16s this league with this build? Maybe a Drox as well? Concerned with how this build scales.

Juiced or not, it shouldn't really matter. If you're using RoA, it will clear the same as before if not better (more enemies closer = more explosion overlap). Build scales heavily with investment, you can see tons of similar builds dealing high amounts of damage.

"
vor a écrit :
Spoiler
A thank you message for the build guide.

I haven't played much in the last few years and returned to PoE this league with my mind set to reach end-game, I knew I would be overwhelmed by the amount of new content and mechanics so I looked for a detailed guide to follow and saw yours linked on reddit.

The goals you wrote for each mapping tier were especially great, and little by little I managed to piece the gear together to a point where I can do end-game content.
Just this evening I've killed Sirus for the first time.

Linking my gear for the curious, my gem setup is pretty lazy and some of the gear pieces are compromises, but quite functional.
Spoiler

Thanks for a great guide!

I'm actually surprised you got here from reddit. Most people just link similar build of their favorite streamer instead.

A beginner friendly guide and build is what i aimed for. I'm glad you had a success with it. After all, it's newbies who need help the most.

"
Ajaxolder a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey!

I was wondering if it's viable to swap out RoA for Split Arrow? Or is RoA just that much stronger? I have previously prefered SA over RoA, but i'd happily listen to input of effectiveness!

Also, if it's viable to swap out the Ensnaring for a ballista totem? Ensnare-Ballista-Maim-GMP, thereby replacing the Maim in RoA for SA with Pierce.

I've previously played a very similar build to yours and had tons of fun with it but wasn't a big fan of the league. (My old Holymeim charr)

Happy for any input availible and thanks for all the work you've obviously put into the build :D

FAQ: I don't like Rain of Arrows, can i use Split Arrow instead?
A: While not advised, yes you can do it. However you must link it with Pierce or Chain support. Without these supports, i won't clear well.

I don't understand people using Ensnaring Arrow - Ballista personally. Other than ability to preplace it to kill a boss slightly faster, they'll either die quickly due to short summoning range often being deadly and they're ridiculously slow to fire. God forbid if you're using Split Arrow on top, then there's literally no way to stack challenger charges on bosses quickly. I think it's terrible idea, especially on budget gear which this guide focused on.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hey,
first off nice build. It started with this build the first time in metamorph and it became my favorite build of all time. This league i started with this build and manged to get a good start.
After spending around 1ex in fossils i finally managed to get the 100% more bleed mod on this bow and annulled 2 crap mods.

I thought about a way to deterministically add the remaining mods that i need, but since i'm not that experienced in crafting maybe someone has suggestions on how i can get get the best of this bow without starting from 0 and spending tons of currency.
My steps are:
1. Craft Remove a random Physical modifier from an item and add a new Physical modifier/Augment a Magic or Rare item with a new Physical modifier from T1 Wild Hellion Seed to get increased phys and flat phys prefixes

Then:
1.Craft prefixes cannot be changed
2. Harvest craft with T1 Vivid Arachnid or T1 Vivid Thornweaver Seed until i get attack speed and 1 good suffix and mastercraft last suffix (chance for damage over time multiplier suffix)
OR
Harvest craft Augment an item with a new Speed modifier with T1 Vivid Thornweaver seed and use Remove a random Speed modifier from an item and add a new Speed modifier until i hit good attack speed
3.Use Augment an item with a new Attack modifier/Remove a random Attack modifier from an item and add a new Attack modifier from T1 Vivid Arachnid Seed until i get +1 arrows and maybe blind on hit or mastercraft last suffix

Is this the way to go or is there something wrong or can it be improved?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires