[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

One question, why Farruls fur? We have no use for power charges/crit chance and we already generate frenzies often. Ty for answer
Just a reminder - i do NOT do gear checks, even more reason for me if you use Lioneye's Fall (so almost everybody who asks for help).

"
ricjek a écrit :
Spoiler
First time making a bleed char as starter, i went divine flesh 86% chaos res 50 %elem dmg is taken as chaos dmg, clear speed is great with the correct flask and frenzy charges up, im 99% ailment inmune so i dont worry about shock ignite freeze or chill (grat def layer) but i feel my single target dps low, i killed elder and sirus 6 no death easy dodging anf puncture/ballista them out
Please if u have the time check my character im thinking on getting a watcher eye with the 15%ailments dmg faster while affected by malevolance but idk if it worth.

99% immunity is not an immunity. One of the reasons to go for full 100% is to be able to ignore ground effects which cannot be avoided unless you're completely immune.

Your damage feels low probably because you abused herald stacking last league. It's easy to forget how normal build perform after using such overpowered build.

"
LinkRyu a écrit :
One question, why Farruls fur? We have no use for power charges/crit chance and we already generate frenzies often. Ty for answer

It's used primarly in classic build and i do mention it in equipment section. All stats Farrul's Fur provides are used and automatic frenzy generation on bosses is huge QoL. Crit isn't totally wasted either due to how often ballistas attack and serves as a small damage increase.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 29 juin 2020 06:09:41
Would it be possible for you to add Harvest crafting to your crafting section? I am sure with the Harvest system it would be easier to craft some of the stuff, but I have no idea how.
Personally I just did the +1 minimum frenzy charges craft on my rings and amulet for perma max frenzy charges. Keeps up that 10% more for bosses.

Anyone got some info on why pretty much every bleed bow gladiator I see on poe.ninja is using an explodey chest? I know the explosions stack, but is it really worth it? Maybe because the bleed explosions don't chain, while the mod from the body armour does chain?
"
Mecielle a écrit :
Anyone got some info on why pretty much every bleed bow gladiator I see on poe.ninja is using an explodey chest? I know the explosions stack, but is it really worth it? Maybe because the bleed explosions don't chain, while the mod from the body armour does chain?

Explode prevents corpses on the ground, so it's less likely you die to detonate dead.

I dunno if the new passive that increases damage when corpse consuming works with that too.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 a écrit :
"
Mecielle a écrit :

Explode prevents corpses on the ground, so it's less likely you die to detonate dead.

I dunno if the new passive that increases damage when corpse consuming works with that too.

Yea, I know what explode does. Glads bleed explode already takes care of corpses. That was not my question. My question was if there is a specific reason why most that play a bleed bow glad also use an explodey chest on top, and if its worth it.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 30 juin 2020 12:39:08
"
TheOne320 a écrit :
Would it be possible for you to add Harvest crafting to your crafting section? I am sure with the Harvest system it would be easier to craft some of the stuff, but I have no idea how.

I might add it but after i either die on my current character or i reach level 100 (currently 98 36%). There's obviously plenty of crafting options but i didn't see any that would make insane difference. I loosely checked it, so there could be something really good hiding in there (i doubt it tho).

"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :
Personally I just did the +1 minimum frenzy charges craft on my rings and amulet for perma max frenzy charges. Keeps up that 10% more for bosses.

It's lazy method but cheap and effective for sure. If you're not going for Farrul's Fur then might as well. QoL is great.

"
Mecielle a écrit :

I don't know the reason for this, but i can try guessing. Three things come to my mind:

#1 - Gladiator's bleedsplosions only trigger if enemies are bleeding. Sometimes bleedsplosion might kill enemies before you even hit them with your arrows. Chest's explosion triggers on any kills, making 100% sure they explode. Personally, i always exploded ~95% of the mobs in packs using RoA.
#2 - These guys don't scale phys damage enough (possible if you're going to marauder's area), so need extra bit of damage for better clear.
#3 - To reliably explode enemies even inside maps with "enemies have #% chance to avoid bleed" mod.

Besides those 3 points that i never had issues with, i see no reason to ever use that mod.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Thanks for an awesome take on the build.

I managed to slam the best crafted item in 9 years of playing. Just need to use the seeds for 2X T1 resists but am super happy!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Anyone know if dot multi mod on bow is a chaos modifier?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires