[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Would it be possible to paste a new Skill Tree Link? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but the URL cannot be found/ "is not on the safe list" when i type it in manually. Thank you
March 9th, 2019
Passive Tree:
* Fixed link to the passive tree

Path of Building:
* Updated PoB code with newest passive tree

================

My bad, about the link. Fun fact, despite the link being broken i didn't have any errors on my side. I guess Firefox has some exceptions against that type of mistakes.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hello again,

First, having a blast leveling this, a lot of fun to see the bleedxplosions :D

I wanted to ask what are your thoughts about this ring, in case we can fit it on the final build (just to consider it or not at all)

Thanks in advance!!
Incredible DPS boost and overall solid stats. However i believe it doesn't have a place in the build. The reason is simple, damage is not an issue after certain point. I only ever had problems defensively - average HP pool and mitigation. Rings that provide that additional life/resistances/sustain against bosses should be better for the build.

But once again, this is a really strong damage ring.

As a side note since i'm already here after a silence with no updates: i'm having TONS of fun after switching to SSF this league. I'm pushing the ladder (if going slowly can even be called pushing) but i aim to reach that level 100. I'll most likely die somewhere on the way, but atm there won't be any updates until i'm finish my run (i should hit 96 today for reference). Not like there's much to update other than synthesised items that are MASSIVE pain to craft.

I might also make Trickster version of the build.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 19 mars 2019 13:00:56
"
DankawSL a écrit :
Incredible DPS boost and overall solid stats. However i believe it doesn't have a place in the build. The reason is simple, damage is not an issue after certain point. I only ever had problems defensively - average HP pool and mitigation. Rings that provide that additional life/resistances/sustain against bosses should be better for the build.

But once again, this is a really strong damage ring.

As a side note since i'm already here after a silence with no updates: i'm having TONS of fun after switching to SSF this league. I'm pushing the ladder (if going slowly can even be called pushing) but i aim to reach that level 100. I'll most likely die somewhere on the way, but atm there won't be any updates until i'm finish my run (i should hit 96 today for reference). Not like there's much to update other than synthesised items that are MASSIVE pain to craft.

I might also make Trickster version of the build.

Great to hear from you, and nice feedback!

Gl on the push for 100 :)
Quick news:

I'll be making an update soon, most likely next week. From a quick look synthesis mods don't give THAT much of an advantage over normal build. Mind, i'll take a closer look next week. However there is very important mechanic i have to test, that is "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage #% faster". There's very little info about how "faster/slower" are calculated, so i'll have to personally if it's:

* more/less - making it good but not very strong mechanic to stack
* increased/reduced - making it RIDICULOUSLY powerful
* combination of both - doubt it's a thing, but who knows

To give you an idea, you can reach up to 70% faster damage... That would enable entirely new playstyle. More details in the next update after i gather the info.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 30 mars 2019 12:52:08
April 8th, 2019
NEW SECTION: Synthesis League
* Crafting at synthesiser, explained!
* Exact mechanics in brief format, with few examples
* List of worthwhile mods and universal crafting methods.

Levelling Section:
* Fixed lvl 29 pre-respec passive tree
* Few minor improvements

====================

Not much, but there's more to discover. Nope, synthesised bows are worse than Elder ones. How much... is yet to be discovered. I've managed to mostly understand how faster/slower works (using ignite, will try later with bleed but i have no money to do so atm). I need one more test in order to fully know the mechanic. I'll share the info once i'm certain, but for now treat it like a multiplier with downsides.

I've been thinking about other ascendancy classes as well. Then i remembered that Malevolence exists and it makes lower damage classes viable. Malevolence Watcher's Eye also brings up to 15% faster ailments so... damage won't be an issue. Gladiator is still going to be simplest class to build and level and the only SSF friendly one (Haemophilia required for others).

What's to come next? You can easily guess by now. I don't know when, but it will happen. Also sorry for all the delays, should've done everything much earlier. Time to make up for it.
I'm not sure ryslathers actually works for bleeds. The wording suggests hits only, theres phys attack damage nodes on the tree that don't add any damage for bleeds in POB.
Just a quick info since i'm already here replying - i'm still working on newest update. I've spent a lot of time on remaking bleed calculator and it's basically done outside of few touches. I've pushed it so i can compare other ascendancy classes to Gladiator, and many of them are actually looking great. I've threw my old 3.5 gear on one of my Raiders and results were... surprisingly good even without bleedsplosions from Haemophilia gloves. I also had only 75% chance to bleed (again, no gloves). Two maps i've recorded:

T15 Desert Spring and T16 Scriptorium with 65% chance to avoid bleeding

I'm starting to work on actual update now. Expect release this week.

"
Pacmannz a écrit :
I'm not sure ryslathers actually works for bleeds. The wording suggests hits only, theres phys attack damage nodes on the tree that don't add any damage for bleeds in POB.

Does Ryslatha's Coil work with bleed?

Spoiler - yes it does. I've tested it too many times. Had a conversation about this topic on page 3. I should probably add video to the section to be honest.

I also warn people in PoB section, that the program absolutely sucks for calculating bleed damage.
This is how every single build should be presented!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires