[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Hey, cool build! Bleeds are something I always want to play around with and it's always too much trouble to mess with PoB. Speaking of which, Farrul's Pounce is a crazy amount of DPS because it basically replaces one of your Crimson Dance stacks with a normal bleed. Think I could convince you to put it into the calculator? Or is there a way for me to approximate it?
"
ElPotatoes a écrit :
Hey, cool build! Bleeds are something I always want to play around with and it's always too much trouble to mess with PoB. Speaking of which, Farrul's Pounce is a crazy amount of DPS because it basically replaces one of your Crimson Dance stacks with a normal bleed. Think I could convince you to put it into the calculator? Or is there a way for me to approximate it?

It wouldn't be too hard, but quite a lot of work. I'll most likely implement it along with the fix to one other issue that occurs if you use more than 2 random multipliers.

It's really hard to give estimates tho. I would say that for nearly every single case, Farrul's gloves are actually a downgrade compared to permanent Crimson Dance. The CD duration is lower than that of standard bleed. Most end game bosses don't move and everything else will die quickly with enough investment (which is not exactly hard to do). Sometimes you will be blocked by long standard bleed duration for 6 second (or lower if you link it with Less Duration) and deal extremely low DPS during that time.

If the bleed ratio was something like 6:2 seconds - then yes, gloves would be good. Otherwise? Nope.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 16 avr. 2019 13:30:58
Hey, just started leveling this character last night. I played your CA build in Delve and it was great, so when I realized you had another guide up I definitely wanted to try it out. Only into A2 so far but it's super smooth (though of course at this point I haven't really hit the bleeds yet, still clearing with RoA)
Was going to convert a duelist I have in to this build. Can I use this bow to start off on early mapping and the like? I know the stats aren't the best but that was the best of crafting 40 times.

How did you get high quality on your bows?
Dernière édition par Nuttyhater, le 19 avr. 2019 15:33:57
Enjoying the updates on this build! Haven't given it a shot this league as I'm in SSF and haven't randomly stumbled across a Tornado Shot helm enchantment or Ryslatha's Coil yet, heh.

As I don't think it's been mentioned/linked to in this thread (though the OP has replied to it), there was a Reddit thread sharing a video of someone's Uber Elder kill w/this build:

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bdk77q/bow_bleed_gladiator_vs_uber_elder/
April 15-20th, 2019
Overview:
* Updated, now a short introduction rather than history lesson.

Passive Tree
* Added other ascedancy classes! Champion and Raider look REALLY good.
* Minor changes in base passive tree. Slightly more damage, slightly less hp/evasion.
* Apparently two-handed melee nodes work with ailments applied by bows.

Gem Setups:
* Added Malevolence as an optional aura.
* Added Blink Arrow commmentary.

Equipment:
* Minor improvements and changes all around.
* Added Haemophilia gloves as a mandatory non-Gladiator gear.
* Added Watcher's Eye unique jewel.

Levelling and Progression:
* Adjusted levelling passive trees to fit new final tree.
* No, that one increased 25% dmg node is not taken on purpose - chasing life is more important.
* Added passive tree progression in maps.

Path of Building:
* Updated Bleed DPS calculator. Now more accurate than ever!
* New PoB code released!
* Updated short info below the code.

Synthesis League
* Added ring/glove specific crafting methods.
* Added two more synthesiser rules.

Crafting Section:
* Updated damage and other crafts with elder/crafted mods.

FAQ:
* Added two new questions.

=========================

Took me some time, but here we go. There's not much i can potentially improve. The primary issue i have is formatting of the guide in some places. The only solution - creating more images for easier navigations would take a lot of time... assuming they aren't just a big text with transparent background. Everything would be solved if forums allowed changing size of the font, even by a little bit.

For now, that's everything.

"
CaptainFoo a écrit :
Hey, just started leveling this character last night. I played your CA build in Delve and it was great, so when I realized you had another guide up I definitely wanted to try it out. Only into A2 so far but it's super smooth (though of course at this point I haven't really hit the bleeds yet, still clearing with RoA)

Hey, i remember you. Hope you'll enjoy this build as well.

"
Nuttyhater a écrit :
Spoiler
Was going to convert a duelist I have in to this build. Can I use this bow to start off on early mapping and the like? I know the stats aren't the best but that was the best of crafting 40 times.

How did you get high quality on your bows?

Definitely, decent physical with bonus AS. It's more than enough until maybe high tier reds i would say.

You can increase quality through Hillocks benches (T3 transport = 28% weapon quality) or through Perfect fossils.

"
Haasts a écrit :
Enjoying the updates on this build! Haven't given it a shot this league as I'm in SSF and haven't randomly stumbled across a Tornado Shot helm enchantment or Ryslatha's Coil yet, heh.

As I don't think it's been mentioned/linked to in this thread (though the OP has replied to it), there was a Reddit thread sharing a video of someone's Uber Elder kill w/this build:

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bdk77q/bow_bleed_gladiator_vs_uber_elder/

Ryslatha's Coil is quite important and quite rare nowadays. Tornado Shot on the other hand... you can't expect to get it in SSF like any other enchantment. 1/500 chance is way too much.

This guy's gear was ridiculous, no doubt. Some pieces of his gear were more expensive than my whole build in Betrayal that i considered overkill already.
Rarity: Rare
Hypnotic Guide
Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 46-190 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.57 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66 (unmet)
Dex: 212 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-G-G-G-G-R
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Vicious Projectiles
+28 to Dexterity
124% increased Physical Damage
8% increased Attack Speed
+11 to Accuracy Rating
28% increased Damage with Bleeding
20% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently
60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
--------
Elder Item

I've crafted this. I'd like to roll the dice and annul the accuracy/dex, but I'm bad at rolling dice.
just filled out the pierce nodes and got Lab 2 done for explosions...feels so much better now but i'm still in A8. currently running around in a 3R3G Skin of the Loyal for tornado and 3G1R rare bow.
"
Seanj0 a écrit :
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Hypnotic Guide
Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 46-190 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.57 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 66 (unmet)
Dex: 212 (unmet)
--------
Sockets: G-G-G-G-G-R
--------
Item Level: 85
--------
23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
--------
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Vicious Projectiles
+28 to Dexterity
124% increased Physical Damage
8% increased Attack Speed
+11 to Accuracy Rating
28% increased Damage with Bleeding
20% increased Attack Speed if you've Killed Recently
60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
--------
Elder Item

I've crafted this. I'd like to roll the dice and annul the accuracy/dex, but I'm bad at rolling dice.

There's nothing else to do but annul, the physical rolls are simply too low. In it's current state, a bow with good physical damage (and 100% dmg mod of course) is going to be similar dps wise if not better. Crafting elder bow is pure pain, that's why i suggest it to be one of the last things to do.

"
CaptainFoo a écrit :
just filled out the pierce nodes and got Lab 2 done for explosions...feels so much better now but i'm still in A8. currently running around in a 3R3G Skin of the Loyal for tornado and 3G1R rare bow.

I wanted to mention it last time - please, respec the projectile nodes. Also bleed nodes as you should have 100% chance to bleed right now.

Act 8 is the real beginning of the build. Just short on damage (not really if you're using twink gear).
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 22 avr. 2019 18:52:34
Seen conflicting information about Ryslatha's Coil while looking for a concrete answer. Is there a way we can test/prove that it works with bleed damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires