[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
kazzo92 a écrit :
Spoiler

How is this bow for starting this character ?

I always loved bleed builds and want to try something new before dropping legion entirelly.

I tried to make a SST bleed build ,but the damage wasn't there sadly, feelt really smooth because BloodXplosion really scale anything as long as i thas decent clear.

Nope, i would rather use Lioneye's Glare personally if it wasn't for the 6-link. You will be using the bow for quite some time so you could try investing more into it. Get at least 250 max physical.

"
Rhoa_Power a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey there! I made a similar build before seeing your guide. The guide helped me take a few more things into consideration when building the character, so thanks for that!

One thing I noticed while building my character is that there seems to be a pretty sweet spot for Lioneye's Fall in the new tree, close to the Sword and Axe wheels in the Marauder area (see image below).

In that spot, Lioneye's Fall allows you to path towards Razor's Edge, Slaughter and Cleaving. Unfortunately, Cleaving is not affected by the jewel, but it's still worth taking due to the universal mods ("30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding enemies" and "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster"). Razor's Edge has another "Bleeding you inflict deals Damage 15% faster", allowing you to stack all instances of that mod from the tree (a total of 60% faster bleeding).

Do you think that would be worth it considering?

I already answered this earlier. You can read the whole discussion on page 9.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides

I'm still going in to the bleed train , but i wanted to try puncture (as it got a great buff on 3.7) as the main damage skill, and a lioneye's around axe and sword nodes instead of going full elder base which is kinda expensive for blasphermer's.

I'm close to 1 mill dps for shaper with the check box ( Enemy is moving )

My question is it's straight better to run Crimson Dance for End game since half of the bosses doesn't really move atm?
Dernière édition par kazzo92, le 17 juil. 2019 07:56:19
Am I missing something? You are picking two handed melee damage nodes in the pob and leveling trees.

EDIT: I guess the damage with ailments part is working but is that really worth it? those nodes seem so bad :(

I guess I am just not understanding how bleed is being applied. I thought we try to make our physical hits as big as possible because 35% (with crimson dance) of that dmg is added as bleed dmg. So why dont we pick the projectile nodes (fury bolts) to scale our hit damage and thus scaling our bleed dmg?
Dernière édition par K1NG13LOOD, le 19 juil. 2019 23:23:16
"
kazzo92 a écrit :
Spoiler

I'm still going in to the bleed train , but i wanted to try puncture (as it got a great buff on 3.7) as the main damage skill, and a lioneye's around axe and sword nodes instead of going full elder base which is kinda expensive for blasphermer's.

I'm close to 1 mill dps for shaper with the check box ( Enemy is moving )

My question is it's straight better to run Crimson Dance for End game since half of the bosses doesn't really move atm?

Yes, absolutely. There's no reason to not use Crimson Dance with how quick some skills can stack it up. By focusing on standard bleed you will eventually stare at bosses when their health bar is barely moving (since they're stationary). If you levelled the build as a starter without twink gear, you would experience that... or if you took Crimson Dance and see the difference between the two yourself. It costs only 1 regret orb in the worst case.

"
K1NG13LOOD a écrit :
Spoiler
Am I missing something? You are picking two handed melee damage nodes in the pob and leveling trees.

EDIT: I guess the damage with ailments part is working but is that really worth it? those nodes seem so bad :(

I guess I am just not understanding how bleed is being applied. I thought we try to make our physical hits as big as possible because 35% (with crimson dance) of that dmg is added as bleed dmg. So why dont we pick the projectile nodes (fury bolts) to scale our hit damage and thus scaling our bleed dmg?

...I thought i had the answer to the second question in FAQ. I guess i'll have to add it soon then.

Bleed is NOT an attack, it's an ailment. The damage of ailments is calculated separately from attacks. A lot of modifiers work only with attacks. Wiki has surprisingly good summary what affects bleed damage and what doesn't, direct quote:

The following modifiers will directly affect the damage of bleed:
* Damage
* Physical Damage
* Damage over Time
* Bleeding Damage

Trap, mine, minion or totem damage modifiers will also affect the damage of bleed if it is applied by a trap, a mine, a minion or a totem respectively.

Also, bleed is non-elemental ailment, so Damage from Ailments modifier will also affect the damage of bleed.

Flat Physical Attack Damage modifiers, being count in base attack damage, also affects bleed damage.

Other modifiers of increased/reduced/more/less type affecting hits (attack, melee, ranged, projectile, etc), as well as any damage modifier specific to the skill, do not apply to bleed.
Hi just tried your build, and im enjoying it.
Can you check if I should try to annul blind and multi craft this bow or try again?
Vic Proj only t3
I would simply multimod it (flat phys, AS+Quality). You have perfect setup and blind is also a bit useful. Sucks about the lowest Vicious Proj tier, but it's better than not having it.

Crafting these is a big gamble and if you're unlucky (like i was back in 3.4/3.5), you can even try 200 times and not get the combo. Just take any chance game gives you.
September 5th, 2019 - Blight League
Spoiler
General:
* Removed mentions about +2 projectiles Tornado Shot enchantment.

Equipment:
* Updated helmet enchantment suggestion.

Path of Building:
* Updated PoB to reflect above changes.

FAQ:
* Added new question: "Why don't you use +1 Tornado Shot projectile enchantment?"

Similar to my other guide, no real changes. Removal of +2 Tornado Shot enchant hurts the build quite a lot, clear is simply worse. Otherwise it's exactly the same as before. I also considered using Rain of Arrows instead of Tornado Shot, gonna test it sometime mid-league on new or one of existing characters.

The PoB is currently doesn't count new DoT multiplier for bleed. For this build it's 28%, which can be further improved by Watcher's Eye with mod for Malevolence or Blasphemer's Grasp. In both cases the numbers are unknown right now.

Despite the overall low popularity i'm still here and will be updating the guide as i'm certain it works. Unfortunately i didn't work on the bleed calculator and i don't think i'll touch it until ~1 month into the league. It still works for ranged attacks, but for melee it lacks too many things.

There's still few things that are unknown which might shake things up, but not by much. That's it for now.
Any consideration towards using the newly buffed Perfect Agony over Resolute Technique?
Currently no, especially with Blasphemer's Grasp having potential to be BiS glove slot once again. Crit builds usually takes A LOT of resources and are squishy in general, which is exact opposite i want my builds to be. The only reasonable ascendancy for it has been Deadeye i have provided passive tree for it. Assassin seems strong as well so i might include a passive tree, but not yet. Would be awesome to see all changes before i commit to it.
Hi, already burn out 10ex worth of fossils trying to get double T1 chance for bleed deal 100% damage and Vicious Projectile Support. Fossils crafting for weapons is just insanely hard.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires