[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
3rdEyeDeuteranopia a écrit :
Spoiler
No posts in the past couple days here, but I want to give an update on my progression.

Main issue right now is the bleed effects on the legion mobs: there are no explosions before or after you free them. I have not yet gotten the high kill count achievements yet this league.

Otherwise it feels pretty good and pretty fast.

I have a six link bow but need to craft it better. Kills bosses up to tier 8 pretty well, just need more map drops to see how it performs at high levels.

I also have the other build enabling uniques.

I did change it up and am using Warlords Mark. Will try adding in a CoH ring. Not a priority until I get the last trial so I can do uber lab. The build is quite survivable right now after getting the belt though.

I pretty much forgot about the legion tagging not triggering bleedsplosions, despite GGG clearly suggesting it's not gonna be the case. For this i apologize. Explosions not triggering during the kill phase is... disheartening. Most people would expect them working.

You're still doing fine despite everything, so that's OK. Tagging 150 mobs is quite a challenge for many builds, on my character i remember tagging nearly every single legion mob (90-95%) and still not getting the challenge for a long time. Taggin should get MUCH better with +2 TS proj helmet.

Overall, i would heavily suggest saving up for the 60% chance to deal 100% more bleed damage craft. With all the betrayal mods, it should be easy crafting something decent. Also getting right colors on the bow should be your priority

Some potential improvement for legion in specific, for better clear:
* Tornado shot as a first 6-link - could help a lot.
* Siege Ballista linked with GMP - just set up and let it melt mobs.
* Siege Ballista linked with Multiple Totems support - this is one of the possibilities i've already considered for delving. Maximum damage is lower, but area coverage is higher plus it's slightly more damage before you reach maximum stacks.

Basically everything depends how you want to play out the legion encounters. I cannot know how the build works currently against it, but you could potentially try these out and see if it helps you.

"
Mkerow a écrit :
''My next build is probably going to be melee bleed, as they can reach insane numbers now. I already have draft in mind, but final details are yet to be determined.'' Are you going to use a gladiator too for your melee build? Also already got some info on it? :D

Yep, Gladiator most likely. I have few ideas and which one i end up with is not yet set in stone. One thing is certain, i'll be using axes due to skill versatility (plus they're strongest for bleed). The other thing is that my build is gonna be based off already existing guide:

[3.7] The BB King //3M+ Bleed-75%Block\\ Vaal EQ, All Content Deathless

The build is legit, but don't trust the PoB numbers and everything. I've already tried to adapt it to my liking, however that was before all melee changes and stupidly strong synthesis rings. Now it might be strong and smooth enough for my standards.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Hello, i'm new here and i don,t really know how this works yet, i've been looking at your build for a couple hours now and it looks amazing.

Is there a pastebin for PoB??

Because i can't find it, it would be very apreciated thanks and keep it up.
My status on updating the guide:
I'm still pushing the HCSSF ladder right now, hanging out in top 20 and slowly climbing. I didn't have that much time to play last 2 days so that definitely impacts my ability to climb, plus i was i setting up atlas for my strategy. Getting to level 100 should take around 8-9 days more, then i'll do big update to the guides... unless my climb ends prematurely.

"
Kokoeew a écrit :
Hello, i'm new here and i don,t really know how this works yet, i've been looking at your build for a couple hours now and it looks amazing.

Is there a pastebin for PoB??

Because i can't find it, it would be very apreciated thanks and keep it up.

There's a big banner with PoB UI and name on it. It's impossible to miss.
Hi!

First: Thanks for the guide, it's awesome!

Second: Can you give me a noob-guide on how to craft the bow (starter version)? Just put a jagged fossil in a resonator (which one?) and apply it on a 6-link bow and hope for the best? If that fails do I need a new base? I've never fossil crafted before but now I finally have some currency to buy fossils and a base.

Thanks in advance!

Ps: an overall view on my character would be nice. What item should I upgrade next? Is the tree "okay" (next point is phase acrobatics)?
Hello, I'm going to try hard core mode..

i have 2 exalted orb..

Which do you recommend, the champion or the gladiator?

It's hard to compare them because they don't have a champion POB...

"
razerion_ger a écrit :
Spoiler
Hi!

First: Thanks for the guide, it's awesome!

Second: Can you give me a noob-guide on how to craft the bow (starter version)? Just put a jagged fossil in a resonator (which one?) and apply it on a 6-link bow and hope for the best? If that fails do I need a new base? I've never fossil crafted before but now I finally have some currency to buy fossils and a base.

Thanks in advance!

Ps: an overall view on my character would be nice. What item should I upgrade next? Is the tree "okay" (next point is phase acrobatics)?

My question is, do you want to follow my guide or make a build based on it? Because at the moment it seems it's the latter. Few things:

* There's absolutely no reason to use Ballista unless you commit to it like i do. Puncture is better as a standalone single target skill.
* Your setup including passive tree has no defences. Having only acrobatics might as well be no defence at all. You either have defences or you go glass cannon with a lot hp to survive a random attack.
* Your tree has low life. From my point of view it's unacceptable to have below ~180% (which you can achieve but there's no way to really boost it higher).
* Flask setup is awful, Haemophilia is even worse as it's basically a DOWNGRADE for gladiator's DPS. Your gear is just... kinda OK except some pieces that are straight up worse than gear i sometimes find in act 5. (armour, amulet, right ring) At least craft your 6-link decently if you have it.

That's all i'm gonna say about your character. Meanwhile you should decide what you want to do with it because at the moment it's a mess.

About fossils:
* The combo is Jagged and Corroded
* Which resonator to use - you're going to use 2 fossils, it's obvious you should use one 2 sockets. Chaotic resonator works like chaos orb and rerolls rare items. Alchemic works like alchemy orb and transforms white into rare. It makes perfect sense.
* No, you don't lose your item. Only corrupted (vaal orb) and mirrored items cannot be modified further.

"
woooooooosa a écrit :
Spoiler
Hello, I'm going to try hard core mode..

i have 2 exalted orb..

Which do you recommend, the champion or the gladiator?

It's hard to compare them because they don't have a champion POB...

I answered this question not long ago, i would still recommend Gladiator. When i used the build i've only had survivability problems against the hardest content - that's where Champion excels with it's massive damage reduction. Gladiator is also the only good league start ascendancy.

PoB i provided (it needs an update now that gems are included, soon) has passive trees for all ascendancies i mentioned.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 19 juin 2019 10:58:16
"If you use the double block chance keystone from legion jewel, then i can see the block being actually good. With it you could ditch right side of the tree. Otherwise achieving high block with bows is really, really high investment and not worth it. If you use Rearguard, then you can't use two ballistas - so you should change your single target skill as well. Puncture should do the trick."

Im not sure if every lethal pride jewel gives the double chance to block, but I got one that transform any major node into the glancing blow node. How would you go about setting up your tree if you would focus on blocking?

I like the skirmish dual balissta setup but am also super curious on how this build would work with blocking as the main form of defense :)

Ty!
Similar to the tree i provided in that same reply, except i would additionally take jewel slot below Iron Grip to get accesss to Glancing Blows. Have in mind it's a quickly made tree, it's not truly optimized but should give you the right idea.

Besides that, Rumi's + Rearguard to easily cap block chance. Spell block is going to be at max 50%.
asked and answered
Dernière édition par FKNalpha, le 27 juin 2019 22:51:03
Decided to try out this build and got to crafting. I've never had nearly as much currency as I have this league so it was weird spending so much currency on crafting items but it was a lot of fun. This is what I'm working with so far.

Spoiler

Looking forward to getting the character leveled up and trying it out

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires