[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

I run this with Spectral Throw instead of cyclone, cause I'm a coward. Am I doing it wrong or is it ok?
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
Does the Jewel Mod "#% Increased Minion Damage If You´ve Used A Minion Skill Recently" work with this build? I am not using any Minion Skill directly, but I have the Offering Gems in CWDT and in Trigger A Socketed Gem When You Use A Skill setup.

Convocation counts as a minion skill, and with the new 4s cool down isn't hard to keep up.

"
Sknoll a écrit :
I run this with Spectral Throw instead of cyclone, cause I'm a coward. Am I doing it wrong or is it ok?

I played around with it late last league and was surprised to see it felt decent and gave a bit of sustain as you moved because the blades were still traveling back to you. You don't need to stay far away with 70/70+ block because of how few hits you take, but ST felt viable and may be a good replacement for fights you don't want to be in close on. You do lose the stun immunity from cyclone though.
"
Malrockk a écrit :
"
Tiffiklotz a écrit :
Does the Jewel Mod "#% Increased Minion Damage If You´ve Used A Minion Skill Recently" work with this build? I am not using any Minion Skill directly, but I have the Offering Gems in CWDT and in Trigger A Socketed Gem When You Use A Skill setup.

Convocation counts as a minion skill, and with the new 4s cool down isn't hard to keep up.

Yeah, I know that. But when it is linked to CWDT, I am not casting that skill. Do I "use" it anyway?
Hello exiles,

i would like to write down my thoughts about this build.

Im level 86 and so far i like it. The clear speed isnt greatest but it was expected, single target damage should be around 1-1.2M shaper dps and since im almost immortal, i have to say its quite impressive. So big thanks to author ;)

Here are some tips i found out so far:
-you dont have to use Calamity and its a good news since coloring it is nightmare, i managed to get 3G1R2B and then put one white socket (1-3 Vorici, kind a unlucky) but that one white landed on 1 blue so YEY! but its still just 6S. The main reason we use Calamity is +2 level to HoA and 45% mana reserv of HoA BUT! there is a new item in play, Circle of Nostalgia with reduced mana reservation of HoA and as a bonus increased scorpibro damage. with this ring you can use Skin of the Loyal and Empower instead of Maim and you ended up with SAME damage as Calamity with lv 3 Empower, lv 4 empower if you want more DAMAGE (duh...). You also have enough mana to run Hatred (have to have good rolls on the ring or 1% reduced mana reserved as corrupt on jewel or in my case, take 4% under Zaelot's Oath). The ring is 5ex and Skin of the Loyal is around 30-40c. Cheaper then 6L calamity.

-Recknoning, put it into your Tempest Shield, Curse on Hit setup and you are now AFK killer. Since we block a lot, recknoning triggers every 0,4s, it is cursing everything and also poisoning so for example Delve encounters can be done from bathroom :)

-Rare shield with % life recovered on block is something i will want to get my hands on, should be rly cool.

Here is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/NWMSJByx

Hope youll enjoy my ideas.

HF!
Can some gracious dude give me an estimate about how expensive it is to gear a character that would do uber elder in 3.6 please? Sry/ not sry for being lazy

red nightmare is mandatory? can uber elder be done without gg corruptions by a dude that is not so great with mechanics?
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st a écrit :
Can some gracious dude give me an estimate about how expensive it is to gear a character that would do uber elder in 3.6 please? Sry/ not sry for being lazy

red nightmare is mandatory? can uber elder be done without gg corruptions by a dude that is not so great with mechanics?

Page 29 has a break down of cost from the privious league.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/page/29
thoughts on this ring?

started using it recently and i have no idea how much damage it actually adds and if it worth using at all(it is not showing for me in pob) unless i get a 2 moded one with crawler damage and mana reserve
Dernière édition par LostSinner666, le 19 mars 2019 23:56:11
I love this build. Used it in Delve and it was amazing, used it last league and it worked great. My friends convinced me to try something different this league, but i decided today to go back to this build.

But i have a question, the tree changed and i don't see any reason why. I tried reading everywhere i thought an explanation might be and found nothing. I am just curious on why the tree change for this league?

Thanks for the awesome build.
"
BaKouneT a écrit :

On a Synthesis note, we need another traveling spell. Choice being between blink arrow, leap slam, lightning warp and charged dash.
As only the two last are available with claws, I picked lighting warp.
You can use it by itself, or replace shield charge.
Since this wonderful build allow us to use any flask we want, I'm using several quicksilver, and so I never feel like I need shield charge.

TL:DR: This build even if originally a troll attempt to his friend, is so fucking strong. You gave me the strongest league starter I ever made since release. The more resilient and one of the fastest. The cheapest as well.
To a point I'm pretty much convinced GGG will nerf it big time when they will watch about melee.
The only build on par was a low life RF SR build abusing of OP watcher Eyes in Abyss, and it cost 30 time more currencies with even less clear speed.

Honestly, there are HoA rain of arrow/barrage thicc jugg outthere. But we have 93% chance of avoiding any damage (block + evasion), 50% of physical mitigation for the remaining 7%. 500hp regen, insane regen on hit (and regen on block if you chose the lioneye path), insane DPS, more than 95.5% elemental damage mitigation, we clean zone outside our screen and plenty of room to get chaos resist if we need to.
And we do it with style, melee style. Ty mister Tahreyn.

Thank you for the long and interesting write-up of your experiences. I don't think there's any need to worry about prices going up because of the build becoming popular. It is still a niche build and even if other community members such as LiftingNerdBro featured it as a good starter for 3.6 has the prices been at a similar level compared to last league.

You forgot mentioning flame dash as a travelling skill, it is usually one of the best ones when you don't want to do any heavy investment in your momentskill.

"
blekotacz a écrit :
Hello exiles,

i would like to write down my thoughts about this build.

Im level 86 and so far i like it. The clear speed isnt greatest but it was expected, single target damage should be around 1-1.2M shaper dps and since im almost immortal, i have to say its quite impressive. So big thanks to author ;)

Here are some tips i found out so far:
-you dont have to use Calamity and its a good news since coloring it is nightmare, i managed to get 3G1R2B and then put one white socket (1-3 Vorici, kind a unlucky) but that one white landed on 1 blue so YEY! but its still just 6S. The main reason we use Calamity is +2 level to HoA and 45% mana reserv of HoA BUT! there is a new item in play, Circle of Nostalgia with reduced mana reservation of HoA and as a bonus increased scorpibro damage. with this ring you can use Skin of the Loyal and Empower instead of Maim and you ended up with SAME damage as Calamity with lv 3 Empower, lv 4 empower if you want more DAMAGE (duh...). You also have enough mana to run Hatred (have to have good rolls on the ring or 1% reduced mana reserved as corrupt on jewel or in my case, take 4% under Zaelot's Oath). The ring is 5ex and Skin of the Loyal is around 30-40c. Cheaper then 6L calamity.

-Recknoning, put it into your Tempest Shield, Curse on Hit setup and you are now AFK killer. Since we block a lot, recknoning triggers every 0,4s, it is cursing everything and also poisoning so for example Delve encounters can be done from bathroom :)

-Rare shield with % life recovered on block is something i will want to get my hands on, should be rly cool.

Here is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/NWMSJByx

Hope youll enjoy my ideas.

HF!

Cheers for taking your time to write down your thoughts and experiences of the build. I'm always adding notes to my todo list of changes that I want to do in the next guide rework, and your feedback is always useful.

It is always a pain when vorici's white socket lands on a blue :( It has happend to me a few times too, but luckily never 2 times in a row so far. I found that you can quite efficiently farm up your safe houses by using A Master Seeks Help (Jun) (2-10c), unless you want to cheese The Foothills today before they patch that trick/exploit.

I've kept my eye on the new HoAg ring and it may be quite useful as you say. I always hestitate to add new league uniques into the guide though, as you never know how rare they will be if/when the league goes core.

You should see about getting a Victarios Charity as a new shield. The frenzy charges it generates for your cralwer will give it a nice boost of ~25% more damage and some added movement speed upon that.

"
pr13st a écrit :

As there is no build enabling items in the guide, there's not a single item in the guide that's mandatory. As for what you might need to kill über elder? That's a very tricky question. Someone who's experienced at him will probably be able to kill him with the budget setup that I have in the guide, and that one is maybe 50c or so. However, I wouldn't recommend going in there with that gear unless you know what you're doing. As a guideline I'd probably try to get around 1m dps in PoB, ~6.5k+ life, and use Kaom's Roots, before going in and killing Über Elder for your first time.

"
LostSinner666 a écrit :
thoughts on this ring?

started using it recently and i have no idea how much damage it actually adds and if it worth using at all(it is not showing for me in pob) unless i get a 2 moded one with crawler damage and mana reserve

It'll add somewhere in the range of 7-10% more damage, compared to a ring without any minion modifiers. If you get one with dmg + mana reserve then you could be able to run without a Calamity.

"
Natural_Causes a écrit :
I love this build. Used it in Delve and it was amazing, used it last league and it worked great. My friends convinced me to try something different this league, but i decided today to go back to this build.

But i have a question, the tree changed and i don't see any reason why. I tried reading everywhere i thought an explanation might be and found nothing. I am just curious on why the tree change for this league?

Thanks for the awesome build.

Fun to see you coming back to the build again :) I decided to remove a few PoB options and chose to use the instant warcry path for the build, there should be a comment about it a few pages back I think ;). The pathing change for the instant warcry should be the primarily change from what I can remember.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Thank you for the replies! I did CI Howa molten jugg last two leagues for tanking everything and this looks like it can do the same with a better budget, now that CI items are even more in the spotlight. Will give it a shot!
Second-class poe gamer

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires