[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

What about Grip of the Council ? Why not recomended gloves ? Its a little hatred
Hey just starting this build out as it looks good. What do you guys use before Herald Of Agony and Cyclone?
"
Ghostlead3000 a écrit :
Hey just starting this build out as it looks good. What do you guys use before Herald Of Agony and Cyclone?

You can definitely use Molten Strike and it's optional to go to Cyclone IMO. I personally like Molten Strike. Might actually use Cyclone like the guide says this time around lol
Dernière édition par BenN1ce, le 14 mars 2019 21:17:12
Below are answers for the questsions posted during the previous week that hadn't been answered from what I saw. If you in the future want to quickly check something you can always send me a message ingame.

"
Cogrock a écrit :
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide. Was looking for something different to play this league and thought I would give this a try and I am having a BLAST!. Quite possibly my favourite build to date out of the dozens I have tried over the last 500 hours.

Great job dude!

Awesome that you really enjoy the build! I hope that you've managed to progress well with it.

"
rustythrowa a écrit :
can you block the gluttony belt damage ?

The damage is mitigated by physical mitigation, but i don't think it can be blocked.

"
rustythrowa a écrit :
hi awesome build if i opt to going leap slam is sword mace or axes viable with this build? thanks

You'll lose the LGoH on from the implicit, but if you have LGoH rings and/or get the elder mod LGoH against blinded enemies then there should be no issues with running swords.

"
quflamingo a écrit :
Gladiator is better than guardian for your build ?

I've built the build around the Gladiator so the answer to your question is yes. There are certainly Guardian builds out there too, but you won't be able to get the high block and survivability that the Gladiator has.

"
GnasherOfBones a écrit :
Having issues with Stun/Freeze how do we mitigate this?

Cyclone gives you stun immunity while it is active. For freeze you should have a utility flask giving you immunity to it while mapping.

"
quflamingo a écrit :
What about Grip of the Council ? Why not recomended gloves ? Its a little hatred

I use a 6L in my gloves for the Cyclone, which is why I haven't included Grip of the Council in the build.

"
kallell a écrit :
Curious, could you do a similar version for Jugg? End charges + high regen possibly work well?

It should be possible. I haven't looked into it myself but I see no reason why you should be able to get it up and going.

"
Bannedfromdiablo a écrit :
I have a question, there is any guide how to craft and claw for this build? Checked previous league gladiator section and there was like insane claw weapons. Like 2-3 gem mods, minion damage. Do they craft it with fossils, just spamming?

I've discontinued the use of the 6L claws in the build in favor of hatred while ditching Herald of Purity and Essense wurm.

From the tips&tricks section:
"
Try fossil crafting your own weapon with: Jagged + Bound fossils. Go to https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw to see available mods and experiment with possible fossil crafting outcomes.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
trying to minmax this build a little.

9k life, 81% maxblock (once Temp shield procs), recover 5% on block, 660ish regen.

i tried to squeeze in HoAg, Hatred, War Banner and PurityBros as well.
because, why not?
Fortify, Crit Dmg reduction on chest and chance to blind opponents.
with my shield block rate, Advancing Fortress and Red Nightmare i dont even need the lower block wheel and save 5 skillpoints for more life and a jewel slot.

any tips are welcome.

Red Nightmare and 5 other similar Ghastly Eys Abyss Jewels on tree
Dernière édition par DrDurdle, le 16 mars 2019 00:07:53
I can only figure out how to get 82 block...where does the last +1 come from?
As a casual, I was not able to rush early currencies to make huge profits. And so, I didn't answered this thread earlier this league in order to not refresh it and so to give more visibility to it. A way to not help a price rise on core items.

This being said, I want to thank you for this build, the most safe with outstanding dps I ever played.

I'm playing the cyclone version, I'm cycloning since D2. Right click til you've done all content. On poe I made various cycloner : Ngmahu, Aziri, Starforge, CoC discharge, etc..

I played til level 80 without using trade, and yet it was a breeze.
Absolutely no mandatory item to roll on every content so far.
And absolutely no mod to skip (phys or ele reflect, elem weakness, no regen, no leech, we do it no matter what. Just corrupt and go).

The anvil/advanced fortress give a QoL boost, yet not mandatory.

The Calamity allow us to put hatred and EE in motion, added with +2 gem it is a huge DPS boost. Yet even without it, DPS is amazing already.

About the downside of the build :

Farming Lab is ultra easy, yet maxing key is a pain as our minion sometime kills the adds.
I read the same can happen on U-Elder fight, but as I didn't get the chance to try it I can't say it myself.

During leveling phase, as you minion kills everything I was too high level for the content I faced.

You are reading it correctly : the main downside of the build is it makes the game too easy.

We have some dex issue, but with access to +90 dex in 3 points, we can fix it without problem, unlearning them depending of your item is not a problem according to all the refund point.
Early on, Int can be too, but the same here, 60 in 2 points fix everything.

I made few variations to OP because I wanted to have more physical resist, I do think my end build could be viable in HC as I'm never dead yet (well I'm dead on hillrock because of a cat problem. But even with a potato PC, where sometime I freeze in a pack of mob for 20 or more seconds it never happened to me after).

So I rather use fortify variation on cyclone than wither touch, Lioneye as shield.
If ultra late big slam (like U-Elder, shaper or Minautor with bad mods) are a risk, you can go for Lioneye armor instead of Calamity. With innate Pierce you lose 10%-15% dps (according to POB), but as DPS is more than enough it wouldn't be a problem.

I picked Poacher/Temp chain, we lose some DPS from projectile weakness but all these 3 auras are green, so feel free to swap them.
On the same note, I combine Tempest shield in a 4 link with CoH / Poacher (or other) and chain.
In the case of Poacher, it allow my minion to get his frenzy more easily without Victario Shield AND to increase my LGoH.

I tried out Chain instead of Pierce, without any significative improvment. I could be useful on some layout tho.

To have fun, or before you get your BiS body part, feel free to try out Summon Phantasm on kill on a tabula. Using PoB given in initial thread, each phantasm deal up to 50K (*13 if I recall correctly) with high budget link.
Perhaps it is even more effective than regulars 6L if AI play correctly.

I dropped Abyssal cry and its related passive to gain more life. That pretty much it.

The build say Red Nightmare should be your last priority, but to me, it allow us to get rid of Advancing fortress much faster. And to don't have to focus on gloves with + block chance or a corrupted anvil before we want to min max the build.

On a Synthesis note, we need another traveling spell. Choice being between blink arrow, leap slam, lightning warp and charged dash.
As only the two last are available with claws, I picked lighting warp.
You can use it by itself, or replace shield charge.
Since this wonderful build allow us to use any flask we want, I'm using several quicksilver, and so I never feel like I need shield charge.

TL:DR: This build even if originally a troll attempt to his friend, is so fucking strong. You gave me the strongest league starter I ever made since release. The more resilient and one of the fastest. The cheapest as well.
To a point I'm pretty much convinced GGG will nerf it big time when they will watch about melee.
The only build on par was a low life RF SR build abusing of OP watcher Eyes in Abyss, and it cost 30 time more currencies with even less clear speed.

Honestly, there are HoA rain of arrow/barrage thicc jugg outthere. But we have 93% chance of avoiding any damage (block + evasion), 50% of physical mitigation for the remaining 7%. 500hp regen, insane regen on hit (and regen on block if you chose the lioneye path), insane DPS, more than 95.5% elemental damage mitigation, we clean zone outside our screen and plenty of room to get chaos resist if we need to.
And we do it with style, melee style. Ty mister Tahreyn.
Dernière édition par BaKouneT, le 16 mars 2019 17:53:43
"
kallell a écrit :

+1 max block chance for shield corrupted mod
Does the Jewel Mod "#% Increased Minion Damage If You´ve Used A Minion Skill Recently" work with this build? I am not using any Minion Skill directly, but I have the Offering Gems in CWDT and in Trigger A Socketed Gem When You Use A Skill setup.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires