[3.6] HoA Champion Summoner - Enfeeble & Temp Chains - Uber Elder Viable

"
nerowinger a écrit :
Great build i have a few questions.

The blind jewels do i only need one to drop blind on rain of arrows?

How can you max this build out helm enchant? Specific expensive gear/stats to look for?

Thank you

Blind chance on the abyss jewels rolls to 6%, so that should be enough with how fast we hit, especially with Barrage.

Best helmet enchant is the extra projectiles for the crawler, this both increases your clear and single target damage, because the mortar attack can shotgun.

I did some min/maxing with this build last league. Crafted a "+1 to gems" Cospri's Will, mainly for Hexproof enemies while delving in 600+. A "+1 to gems" Calamity would boost your damage quite a bit if you can get your hands on one.
I also used a Purity of Ice Aul's amulet with a "phys damage taken as cold" Watcher's Eye.
Other than that you can spend your money on some really good jewels that have high life + minion attack speed + something like movement speed for example. Or a shaped quiver with movement speed.
is this hc viable?
"
neelix2401 a écrit :
is this hc viable?

Yes.
Thanks for the build, saw it last league but didn't have time to try it.

So far it's pretty nice, just sailed through A10.

Now on to maps and to gear up. Jumped right into t13 and zana t14, only died to syndicates in t14. This build is nuts.

Two questions,

1)Can the curse on hit setup support more than 1 curse? Can both enfeeble/temp chain be cast there? If so, grace can give more defences.

2)Will running a 4th curse work? proj weakness for more damage and knockback?

Again, thanks for the build.
Dernière édition par OmniMax, le 8 janv. 2019 19:53:28
"
OmniMax a écrit :

1)Can the curse on hit setup support more than 1 curse? Can both enfeeble/temp chain be cast there? If so, grace can give more defences.

Yes, you can do that if you want.
But I think having Temp Chains (or Enfeeble) as an aura and linked with Enhance is a very strong defensive layer. Otherwise you need to hit everything with RoA first to apply the curse.

"

I find knockback very annoying on this build, you often push enemies out of the crawler's shots.
4th curse means you need another +1 to curse limit. So you either have to use the shitty Doedre's ring or you need a corrupted amulet, which is very expensive with good stats. I personally dont think thats worth it, since bosses have high curse resistance and this build has enough damage for normal mobs anyway.
"
"
OmniMax a écrit :

Yes, you can do that if you want.
But I think having Temp Chains (or Enfeeble) as an aura and linked with Enhance is a very strong defensive layer. Otherwise you need to hit everything with RoA first to apply the curse.

"

I find knockback very annoying on this build, you often push enemies out of the crawler's shots.
4th curse means you need another +1 to curse limit. So you either have to use the shitty Doedre's ring or you need a corrupted amulet, which is very expensive with good stats. I personally dont think thats worth it, since bosses have high curse resistance and this build has enough damage for normal mobs anyway.

CoH-TC feels worse than applying it to Blasphemy. Did an Occultist-ES-version of the build and often mobs are getting really close when coming from different directions. Projectile weakness helps here, but as Clooney mentioned it's also not always optimal - sometimes the knockback is good, sometimes it's bad. With Blasphemy-TC I wouldn't recommend Projectile weakness, only with CoH-TC.

Regarding 4th curse, I agree, it's not really worth it. What you could do, if you want a bit quant, is take Goldwyrm into account and go for a +1 curse amu. I hate to say it, but you feel the quant and should try to squeeze it in.
Just a quick feedback since I am mostly done with the league now.

Thank you very much for the guide.

It was one of the most smooth and cheap builds I have ever played :)
"
neelix2401 a écrit :
is this hc viable?

No it is not. It relies on luck to survive. Any surprise one shot crit with bad luck will end you in HC. Check bow champion HoA HC builds on poe.ninja, they all build way more HP (9k+) and sacrifice dmg to push end game contents. This build is definitely not for HC and do not follow this guide blindly in HC if you're going to push for end game contents. In SC, it's fine.
With resists capped anyways, is it worth it to use a well-rolled Sidhebreath amulet for the clear speed from minion move speed and minion damage?

This build is amazing and I'm cruising through content like never before. Trying to figure out what I can improve next. Character name is YawnImExhausted in my profile. Guessing level 21 HoA and/or level 4 Empower?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires